H Harpy1 Member Jun 6, 2025 31 41 Uk Sep 14, 2026 #7,141 What is the delay in this deal Second what is the new split between F5 and F4 versions I hope it's 50% order for Rafale F5
What is the delay in this deal Second what is the new split between F5 and F4 versions I hope it's 50% order for Rafale F5
A Ad 04 30 Active member Oct 6, 2025 86 106 India Sep 14, 2026 #7,142 Harpy1 said: What is the delay in this deal Second what is the new split between F5 and F4 versions I hope it's 50% order for Rafale F5 Click to expand... Afaik, none of the jets would be F5 CCS hasn't approved any project in more than a year I'm guessing it's because of the Iran war and oil crisis
Harpy1 said: What is the delay in this deal Second what is the new split between F5 and F4 versions I hope it's 50% order for Rafale F5 Click to expand... Afaik, none of the jets would be F5 CCS hasn't approved any project in more than a year I'm guessing it's because of the Iran war and oil crisis
Bon Plan Senior member Dec 1, 2017 3,557 1,989 France Sep 16, 2026 #7,143 Harpy1 said: What is the delay in this deal Second what is the new split between F5 and F4 versions I hope it's 50% order for Rafale F5 Click to expand... I've read 90 in F4, and the rest in F5, or something like that. All the F4 can lately be upgraded to F5.
Harpy1 said: What is the delay in this deal Second what is the new split between F5 and F4 versions I hope it's 50% order for Rafale F5 Click to expand... I've read 90 in F4, and the rest in F5, or something like that. All the F4 can lately be upgraded to F5.
Ashwin Agent_47 Staff member Administrator Nov 30, 2017 11,284 27,048 Bangalore Thursday at 4:58 PM #7,144 https://twitter.com/x/status/2105615055928930594 It is at the RFP submission stage. They've given their bids, and they are being evaluated. After that, we'll start taking it up. We should be able to reach some conclusion in that procurement cycle before the end of this year. Reactions: Ironhide, Aniruddha and Picdelamirand-oil
https://twitter.com/x/status/2105615055928930594 It is at the RFP submission stage. They've given their bids, and they are being evaluated. After that, we'll start taking it up. We should be able to reach some conclusion in that procurement cycle before the end of this year.
Amarante Senior member Jun 22, 2021 1,775 2,137 La Défense, France Friday at 2:54 PM #7,145 Reactions: _Anonymous_