Agriculture in India : News, Updates, Discussion & Analysis

Guys I'm from Punjab and i assure you that these are genuine farmers who are protesting out there in Delhi and they have their doubts. Govt. might have made these laws with good intentions but they need to clear these doubts and reach consensus with the farmers ASAP because khalistanis and other anti-India elements would be eager to take advantage of this situation to destabilize our country.
That I agree there has been a total failure by the government (again) in communicating to the common man. Bjp screwed up during CAA and NRC because Modi and co fear of losing face leading to anxiety for the common man. They are screwing up again. I support the reform but I'm completely against the poor handling and messaging by the government..

Reactions: Pawan
Because the loudest groups are the middlemen,khalistanis,communists and their lackeys. Not the farmers. Because it doesn't effect them much. They are just taken for a ride. Stop being emotional everyone with a sane mind is supporting this reform only corrupt bicholiyas lose their money. Same for the Shaheen Bagh drama. It's a .5 front war and you are delusional vif you cannot see through it...
Lol...u just assumed that those are not farmers bcz bjp it cell is saying so....no proof nothing....u r delusional dude bjp ke pyaar mein...students who are protesting against JEE paper are also called congressi...

Lol...u just assumed that those are not farmers bcz bjp it cell is saying so....no proof nothing....u r delusional dude bjp ke pyaar mein...students who are protesting against JEE paper are also called congressi...
I never said farmers are not present. I said the loudest group are "not farmers" and these bicholiyas larping as "farmers" have hijacked the protest and have exploited the ignorant farmers similar to what happened in Shaheen Bagh. The same people who were spreading mis-information and anxiety among the masses are doing it again.
Next time read slowly instead of being triggered.
Lol...what kind of logic is this..
Older system is not good but it is better in comparison to new laws
Yes older system is better that's why Punjabi farmers are committing suicide in droves. Amazing logic bro..
t_846f06ad8002b2791238b27983ac5972-imagegif.gif

I never said farmers are not present. I said the loudest group are "not farmers" and these bicholiyas larping as "farmers" have hijacked the protest and have exploited the ignorant farmers similar to what happened in Shaheen Bagh. The same people who were spreading mis-information and anxiety among the masses are doing it again.
Lol..can you post any source or u r just assuming that protest is hijacked?

Lol..can you post any source or u r just assuming that protest is hijacked?

Screenshot_20201205-232639.jpg

I have posted this again. Read the demands. If you can't see the pattern. The same type of coverage by the media similar players like Bilkis dadi, Foreign opinion.
And still thinking it's just a poor farmers protest, just do one thing.

Go to the nearest mirror slap yourself and say "I'm a chamcha".

No modi is himself dalal of the Ambani's but this doesn't change the fact that it's bicholiyas that will lose out on this.
Every system has middlemen and these union wala are just taking everyone for a ride. If Punjabi farmers can't compete in the free market it's their fault of them being cocky. Also if the older system is superior how do you explain the high frequency of farmer suicide in Punjab. Stop justifying this drama because of your Marxist indoctrination. A better law could be tabled I agree with complete removal of mandis and incriminating middlemen behaviour. But it's a step in the right direction.

Also if they want to continue practice stubble burning and then ban diwali, good luck. I will not be a party to this insanity in the name of corrupt communists and political prostitutes.
You know nothing! Can you define middleman? We don't have middleman in our mandi system. Farmer receive the full MSP amount of its produce. On the other hand BJP govt want introduce middleman and big corporate houses for direct purchase.

Kindly enquire the condition of farmers, where there is no APMCs and only private players purchase their produce I.e. Bihar.

Reactions: Shaktimaan
You know nothing! Can you define middleman? We don't have middleman in our mandi system. Farmer receive the full MSP amount of its produce. On the other hand BJP govt want introduce middleman and big corporate houses for direct purchase.

Kindly enquire the condition of farmers, where there is no APMCs and only private players purchase their produce I.e. Bihar.
Doesn't the act pretty much gives freedom to farmers to sell anywhere they want ? Mandis and corporations directly. How will middlemen come in when they were already in in system?

Funnily bihar has zero farmer suicides compared to Punjab. So you are not really selling your point very well look at my first post
Don't care. If the farmers want to regress let them rot. These are not farmers but middlemen and communists. View attachment 18793View attachment 18794
This is not a farmer protest but a .5 front of the 2.5 front war. This protest doesn't make sense..
Read it ffs. I can't go in a circlejerk with you two..

Reactions: Bali78

View attachment 18799
I have posted this again. Read the demands. If you can't see the pattern. The same type of coverage by the media similar players like Bilkis dadi, Foreign opinion.

People like you and BJP IT Cell are fanning and energizing a dead Khalistan movement again with your foolish gimmicks. Stop now or it will cost the nation a big time!!!

Reactions: Shaktimaan

View attachment 18799

Lol dude. Talk about protests happening in India...and which dadi, her interview is available, go and see before making any cmnt. and what kind of dumb logic is this of Biryani 😂😂
And asking for termination of air quality comission doesnt make them anti nationalist....

Yes older system is better that's why Punjabi farmers are committing suicide in droves. Amazing logic bro..
I said it is not good but it is better in comparison to the new law.

Lol dude. Talk about protests happening in India...and which dadi, her interview is available, go and see before making any cmnt. and what kind of dumb logic is this of Biryani 😂😂
And asking for termination of air quality comission doesnt make them anti nationalist....
Yes endangering 4.61 crore citizens of your own country is not anti-national.

Would you stop embarrassing yourself? Think before writing whatever incoherent argument you are coming up with..
I said it is not good but it is better in comparison to the new law.
How? Give statistics not your anecdotal evidence that you heard from your neighborhood uncle. Bihari farmers are not killing themselves in droves like Punjabi farmers and that is a pretty decent evidence that the new reforms are superior than whatever commie shite you are peddling..

Would you stop embarrassing yourself? Think before writing whatever incoherent argument you are coming up with..

How? Give statistics not your anecdotal evidence that you heard from your neighborhood uncle. Bihari farmers are not killing themselves in droves like Punjabi farmers and that is a pretty decent evidence that the new reforms are superior than whatever commie shite you are peddling..
Then why they are coming to Punjab, Haryana to work in fields, they don't have fields??
Check at which price, Bihari farmers are selling their crops before writing anything...
And a major cause of suicides in Punjab is the annual rate of ‘lease land rentals’ as they end up spending 70-80% of their earnings in renting lands only.

Then why they are coming to Punjab, Haryana to work in fields, they don't have fields??
Check at which price, Bihari farmers are selling their crops before writing anything...
And a major cause of suicides in Punjab is the annual rate of ‘lease land rentals’ as they end up spending 70-80% of their earnings in renting lands only.
Check for the MSP for procurement of wheat & rice in Punjab & Haryana & know that almost all their produce gets picked up by the FCI. Not so for Bihar & the other states. Check out the average selling price of the same produce in those states. You'd know why marginal farmers from these states prefer migrating to Punjab & Haryana to work as labourers instead of tilling their own land back home.

Reactions: Bali78

Would you stop embarrassing yourself? Think before writing whatever incoherent argument you are coming up with
Then govt should provide them economic viable solution instead of punishing the farmers....

Video I posted in my 1st post of this thread is directly from horse's mouth. Indian farmers protesting around Delhi has nothing to do with any protest outside India.

I love India, may be more than bhakats here. These farm bills are very damaging for farmers and middle/low income consumers. Punjabi farmer familys are fairly educated and understand govt's game plan (Hint: Ambani bought retail business of Future Group couple of months back and Adani is constructing grain storage facilities from last 2-3 years in Punjab). These Khalistani gimmicks by BJP and its IT Cell will be suicidal and will severely hurt national security of India. You don't understand Punjab's and Punjabi psyche. I am from hinterland Punjab, they will never accept any perceived unfair treatment or high handedness by centre government. There is large youth unemployment in Punjab. Government is creating environment and opportunities for anti India forces. Its not 80s & 90s and today it will be very difficult to contain any emotional out burst. I rest my case, no further argument.