Censorship on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
Now I'm intrigued. I put a video of the Satyapal Malik interview where he alleges incompetence and lapses leading to Pulwama and IMMEDEATELY it was locked out.

He was:
a) Governor of J&K during Pulwama
b) Governor of J&K during scrapping of Article 370
c) Significant allegations of incompetence against Modi

Now is this forum going to shut down every thread that criticizes the govt even if the person making the allegations is highly placed?

Then make it clear so that I can stick to Ananya Pandey threads.

@Milspec @Ashwin

Now I'm intrigued. I put a video of the Satyapal Malik interview where he alleges incompetence and lapses leading to Pulwama and IMMEDEATELY it was locked out.

He was:

Now is this forum going to shut down every thread that criticizes the govt even if the person making the allegations is highly placed?

@Milspec @Ashwin
Can you ever believe that PM of India, who controls the nuke button will ever call up from a Dhaba as he did not have network? Only an idiot will believe such bullshit from a man thrown out of BJP for being an Idiot.

He was:

@Milspec @Ashwin
Do not open random threads. Use already existing threads.

Also, this forum is not a place to discuss politics.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
Status
Not open for further replies.