Goebbels and fake news: Spot the difference

On whose behest did NDTV delete the ex-Navy Chief's exclusive and explosive UPA-era interview?

@BlackOpsIndia

I remember having a joust with Joe Shearer ( on PDF)about this PLU phenomenon that many of Lutyens dalals masquerading as journalists suffer from including many in the academia from such "prestigious" Institutions as the JNU and of course the Grand Old Party & I accused him of the suffering from the same malaise.

In the event he didn't have anything of substance to counter me with and resorted to ad hominems.

Lefty elite want one set of rules for them and totally different for others. They want corruption, manipulation, sifarish, tax evasion and even right to violence or silent and dissenting voice for themselves but ideal society created by others for them.
This entitled hypocrisy is what makes them stink and people prefer to stay away from such ecosystem. In right they know where everyone stands and in left your own friend will throw you to wolves in exchange of some benefits. One of the important reason they are getting wiped out all over the world and instead of looking inward they are busy in blaming others, scheming and thinking right lies are responsible for their demise and trying to payback by more manufactured lies and losing further relevance.

Shekhar Gupta is pivot around which NDTV and cousins try to gain some neutrality, hide all the dirty laundry behind him, another one is The Hindu and they all support each other. Build others image to somehow get some credibility, recently that Rafale digitally manipulated document was published by N.Ram and Shekhar Gupta presented it as exposé of century. You scratch my back I scratch yours while our minions make millions seems to be mantra here, ultra corrupt system in place. The worst thing that happened to them is Modi, for Vajpayee or others they were able to pacify with flattery and telling that being vindictive is below their larger than life meanwhile backstabbing him but this Modi is different. He is way too pragmatic to be fooled by flattery and grandiosity and ignore the backstabbing and corrupt character of these snakes.

I may not like him very much but he is necessary evil, much needed to remove the tumor ailing India.

• Informative
Reactions: Gautam
Gen SF Rodrigues: Don’t know what it(purported letter written by armed forces veterans to Pres)is all about.All my life,we've been apolitical.Aftr,42 yrs as officer,it's a little late to change.Always put India first.Don’t know who these ppl are,classic manifestation of fake news

B*stards in the Opposition are playing dirty games during Election Time, they will go to any extent out of desperation because they're bound to lose; people shouldn't fall for it.

Reactions: Gautam
NDTV continues its propaganda

D7fBfT8U0AMoSav.jpg