Goebbels and fake news: Spot the difference

Read this :
‘After 70 Years I’ve Come to Realize as a Muslim I Can’t Live in India’: Naseeruddin Shah

Title is "After 70 Years I’ve Come to Realize as a Muslim I Can’t Live in India". The poor chap never uttered this line in his entire interview.

Original Video :

@screambowl This is what is spreading on WhatsApp and social media.

And I am glad that I have atleast ruined their motive to brainwash people among 40 houses. I am making people aware on instagram.

Muslim community has become a pain and a baggage for whole country. Curse Gandhi and filthy congress for the mess. Chinese give them the right treatment they deserve.
whole Kashmir mess could have been solved by danda treatment and demographic engineering but na ji! Muha! secularism! Ganga Jamuna tehzib! Secularism my a**!..took two countries for themselves destroyed there minorities and now give gayan about there islamic BS here.
While are Babu's and political class need to put whole country on 🔥 first... before these dumb fcks high on Afghani charas and mujra could think how to clean the mess they created in first place.
Dumbass intelligence agencies without an iota of intelligence can't even see that whole country social fabric has been ripped apart by these dumb fckers and there policies of secularism, rapid urbanisation and other BS. TV media , social media need to be dealt in long run and migration of people from rural to urban areas need to be stopped .... time to develop rural economy so people don't need to move to urban s**t holes and India don't loose it's Hindu demography.
While urbanities freeloader need to be given a dose of inflation.