Goodbye India & Welcome 'Bharat'🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unnecessary noise being created by both parties. Being amplified by news channels with their "own" sources.

I think BJP has a team to create distractions and talking points.

The estimated cost for this 'change' is 14000 crores. Whether one feels more affectionate towards Bharat or India I'm sure this is money we don't need to waste on this nonsense. Jaishankar is already half- defending this, so there is a little fire behind the smoke.

All we need to do is to reposition the words in the constitution from, " India That is Bharat to Bharat that is also known as India".
Its like this only in Hindi embodiment of constitution. Originally Constitution was written in both languages.

Hindi : (1) भारत, अर्थात् इंडिया, राज्यों का संघ होगा
English: (1) India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States.

Both of them establish each other as interchangeable names.

There is no difference in either names other than language. If your conversation is in Hindi you will use Bharat more. If your conversation is mostly in English, you will hear India more.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
So if opposition creates 'INDIA' alliance, they will rename the whole country? What if Opposition renames itself 'Bharat' Alliance?
Thank you modiji. After 15 lakhs in bank account, demonetization and jumlacoin this is what i was waiting for.
Here is what Modi said - "If all the black money being deposited by people all these years is brought back it would be so much that every person could get 15-20 lakhs each"

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
This is such a non-issue. I mean govt should focus on Economy, not on this time wasting issue of changing names etc...
Here, In rajasthan, whenever government changes they also change the names of schemes, for example Atal Bihari Vajpayee Yojana will become Rajiv Gandhi/Indira Gandhi Yojana. Crores of rupees are spent on this nonsense (changing the name of schemes) in every 5 years.

Pakistan vs Bharat match today .
Our urdu sports commentators have been calling India as Bharat always. Good to see Indians finally agreeing 😂

1694129133305.png

Here is what Modi said - "If all the black money being deposited by people all these years is brought back it would be so much that every person could get 15-20 lakhs each"

Exactly. After succesful recovery of black money through demonetization we were supposed to get 15 lakhs in bank account. I don't mind more than 15 lakhs up to 20 lakhs. Still waiting for RBI to transfer the money.
UN has accepted that they will change name of India to Bharat!!!! Thank you Modiji this is very achievement!!!

Our urdu sports commentators have been calling India as Bharat always. Good to see Indians finally agreeing 😂
We also call India as Bharat in Hindi so it is not really an issue.

Both names of country are popular in India. BJP wants to use the name with more historical context. Let them.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
Status
Not open for further replies.