Goodbye India & Welcome 'Bharat'🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Most Brahmins are brown, wheatish. I have no clue where this stereotype came from.
Look at your own ancient paintings?
Very central Asian looking. Salanty eyes. Clear skin?

I once saw "Durga" I guess porcelain statue being paraded on streets. It was sitting on a tiger?
The facial features as depicted were definitely not from Indian subcontinent

I am no expert in this subject. I don't know how you portray your gods and goddesses. But to me they all look very white, with salanty eyes . Central Asian or Caucasian facial features.
He didnt even use the word native.

But, Islam is definitly not native. :LOL:
No it isn't. But embraced by natives.
Same as Christianity is from Jerusalem , but entire Europe embraced it?

Last edited:
How about Hindustan?
Thats not an official name of the country but it is colloquially used a lot. Some government undertaking also use it.

HAL : Hindustan Aeronautical Limited
HAL : Hindustan Antibiotics Limited
HFCL : Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited
HOCL: Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
Nope. Most Brahmins are brown, wheatish. I have no clue where this stereotype came from.
Indeed!
The super-smart Tam-Bharms are actually fairly dusky complexioned. Nothing wrong in it and they with Malyalis are among the foremost torch bearers of Indian sciences.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
I am no expert in this subject. I don't know how you portray your gods and goddesses. But to me they all look very white, with salanty eyes . Central Asian or Caucasian facial features.
Depends upon the artist. Most of the popular imaginations of these God and Goddesses come from 80s portrayal of them in popular religious serials. Most people imagine Arun Govil's face for Ram and Dipika Chikhliya as Seeta.

1694374027011.png

1694374089177.png

Modi is a reference of typical North Indian complexion.

Look at your own ancient paintings?
Very central Asian looking. Salanty eyes. Clear skin?

I once saw "Durga" I guess porcelain statue being paraded on streets. It was sitting on a tiger?
The facial features as depicted were definitely not from Indian subcontinent

Fair skin is not a Western feature alone, it's present in Indian races too. You can tell by what happens to their skin under the sun. Those with Caucasian genes will burn, while those with Indian genes will only turn temporarily darker. The former is much more common amongst Punjabis, perhaps like yourself, who are foreign to India.

Plus, slanty eyes, you are referring to her angry face, when she kills. So it represents a frown.

Statue and sculpture colors are based on whatever material it's made from; marble, brass, copper, silver, gold, gray stone, brown stone, black stone, clay, oil paints, different woods etc. It depends on the artistic taste of the people involved. It was actually the Mughals who made marble popular, so it's just 500 years old, not 5000. Porcelain too is just 700 years old.

Indeed!
The super-smart Tam-Bharms are actually fairly dusky complexioned. Nothing wrong in it and they with Malyalis are among the foremost torch bearers of Indian sciences.

I think the South Indian Brahmins are the first ones. They moved from the Indus region after its demise to the Indo-Gangetic plains to create Vedic Hinduism, and that slowly migrated down south, along with them. They recently discovered that their estimation of the beginnings of civilization in the south was off by a thousand years. And today we know the Aryan invasion theory is false.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.