Status
Not open for further replies.
1551299205257.png

Thats your typical badge of F-16 looks like.

It is F-16.

As someone already noticed, by sharing the video of IAF pilot Abhinandan, they have made sure that they will have to return him to India. He is a prisoner of war now. If they mistreat him, they will mess up big time.

I think their calculation was that India will not escalate and he will be a "gesture of good will" in stepping down the escalation. It didn't go that way from the looks of it.

It was something like a huge fireball explosion in far off. Video taken from a car
You may still have in your cache of the browser... If you want, recover it and repost it.

mam,
is he the pilot who was shot by mig or he shot down mig ???
why they are celebrating
i am slightly confused

Curiously, all civil airlines going to Delhi went south of Pakistan, through Arabian Sea, Gujarat and then to Delhi, except one airline from Rome to Delhi. It went straight past Karachi and then further in its flight to Delhi blanked out in Pakistani airspace itself all of a sudden (Just a little further of Karachi). Why??:unsure:

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I just cannot concentrate at work - I have a big analytics code review and I am glued to the monitor on the flight radar..

Status
Not open for further replies.