Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are celebrating it as Indian victory,yes! if we see it on tactical level ,then maybe.But on strategical level Pakistan has won ,for their people as well as for the world.

When people speak of US defeat in Vietnam or Afghanistan ,it does not mean that US forces were overrun or militarily defeated. In fact on tactical level US forces were always on top of their enemies.The main reason for their humiliation was their backtracking and failure to meet the final objective.

Pakistan has shown that it will not buckle down in front of a much larger nation (militarily,geographically,economically).By responding to our attack within 24hrs that too military targets, they have shown they do not bluff.

Up until now we have the bluff of "restraint" for not taking any military action,but now it has been clear that even if we do ,we can't do much.This is significant win for Pakistan.Till now world would look towards India as a significant major power with regards to Pakistan.But this blunder has risen Pakistan stature significantly militarily.

Now it is all clear this was a Political move for votes,nothing strategic or military here.

What Pakistan achieved :

1 They have shown ferocity and resolve by attacking within 24 hrs.

2 They have flooded media with the videos and photos of our downed pilot and jet,furthering their agenda globally.

3 Then by show of being kind and releasing our pilot ,they have achieve the upper hand in global perception.

To sum up what world think of us:

The aim was to take out a large number of Pak ships and also PN subs in waters. Last night one of my family members flew non stop for seven hrs providing recce and target coordinates but the orders to launch strike never came. Ofcourse there were P8s also in the area armed with ASMs. I feel sad that we have yet again lost a great opportunity to solve Kashmir problem. But with Modi around, we will get the another opportunity very soon as he agreed to de-escalate only after he was told that everykind of terror against India will end.

Which leaves options open for us where we can go after them at a later date. We just need to put conditions that they won't follow up like handover Dawood Ibrahim, etc.

I missed it. Where can I find it? Or can you provide snippets?

Okay:

Air Force: AVM Kapoor -

24 PAF fighters in package yesterday. Mix of F-16, JF-17, Mirages (not sure of III or V).
08 x IAF Fighters 02 x Mig21 Bisons, 04 x Su-30MKI and 02 x Mirage 2000 UPG
Aircrafts were identified with ELINT means, which will not be shared.
The PAF attempted to drop LGBs which landed in military areas within their compounds.
Footage of attack on Balakote is with them, GoI to take decision on release.
Answered that the PAF took an aggressive action which was thwarted when asked by a lady reporter if this was an act of war.

Army Maj Gen Mahal (I think)

Our mechanized forces are on standby and ceasefire violations.

Navy Rear Admiral Gujral:

Indian Navy in highest alert posture, ready to deter any challenges to Indian security along with Indian Army and Air Force.

Which leaves options open for us where we can go after them at a later date. We just need to put conditions that they won't follow up like handover Dawood Ibrahim, etc.
If I can have my way, I will tell Pak to shoot Abhi. The idiot has got his name in history books but also changed the entire narrative and script of the emerging situation prematurely.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Aah not interested anymore. I found my answers. We should be ready to cut off an arm to save the body. This country will never change. Im signing out anyways.

Sign in whenever you feel like having some fun. Things are far from over. Just a teaser going on. It shall be long and .. painful for people. Patience will be needed.

Regards

If I can have my way, I will tell Pak to shoot Abhi. The idiot has got his name in history books but also changed the entire narrative and script of the emerging situation prematurely.

I think given his situation where he was tasked to guard border, he made a human error in judgement. I do't think he was trying to play hero. They were under pressure surely after seeing so 20+ incoming Pak fighters.

As our political leadership don't have the much needed ballz .We should disband our armed forces. Modi given a free hand to military. Now military also lost the faith on political leadership. I support a military coup.

Which is normal because we do not want reckless escalation. Let the numbers come out in the future.

Okay, let me give you a perspective. We used the Spice-2000. Now this bomb can obliterate everything within 3 acres. And the largest camp in Balakot is 6 acres. You can expect this camp to have held a few hundred terrorists.

And then we know that multiple sites were hit. We used 10 Spice-2000s and 2 Popeyes, 2 at each target. So now you can expect the kind of damage done. It's simple math.

This should give you a clue on how damaging a 1000Kg bomb really is.

So imagine 2 of those on 1 target.

Just an query, on the day of bombing 4.2 Richter scale 4.2 quake originated in Pak.

Can these bombs cause such an effect ?

But with Modi around, we will get the another opportunity very soon as he agreed to de-escalate only after he was told that everykind of terror against India will end.
Let's see how long this interlude lasts. The last time Musharraf gave an undertaking in 2003, it lasted till around 2008.That was some restraint by the Pakistanis.

Haan... Maine apna office ka kaam bhi nhi kiya dhang se just to follow this thread View attachment 4612
Kaha gya yeh chuti.. dhongi baba.. Bc screenshot leke fakh lo

He may not be wrong. Just now Army Spokesman Maj Gen Mahal clearly said Mechanized Foreces are on standby. Let us see how quickly khakhi becomes cheechee!

Relax people. We wiped out multiple terror camps and killed hundreds of terrorists.

We shot down an F-16 and lost a Mig-21 in return. And the Indian pilot is being returned, while one of the PAF F-16 pilots is likely battling for his life.

The navy's aggressive manoeuvres has put the Pakistanis on the backfoot.

And the CCS says more options are still being considered.

The main goal related to action on the ground was wiping out JeM and that has been achieved to a large extent.
We averted a huge disaster by intercepting the strike package in time. Significant casualty on our side would have invited huge offensive from our side. Attacking military command and logistics centre is an act of war. Nothing short.

Barbarian thinking and arrogance of Pakistan would have made it the trigger for something far bigger.

there are lots of other lies we could have exposed - why this? whats the motive of showing that an f-16 was used?

Because unless you show f-16 was used,you cant show f-16 was shot down.Pak claimed f-16 wasnt involved at all.
Foolish idea. Lucky us, you are not a decision maker in that domain.

If it was me,i would have wasted every PN ship outside of karachi harbour.But i guess you prefer the decision makers who bend.

We averted a huge disaster by intercepting the strike package in time. Significant casualty on our side would have invited huge offensive from our side. Attacking military command and logistics centre is an act of war. Nothing short.

Barbarian thinking and arrogance of Pakistan would have made it the trigger for something far bigger.

we should strike more terrorist locations. And for god's sake ask them to release video of the bomb strike. Why are they not showing videos of the bombs the Paks launched on our military assets?

• Agree
Reactions: Sathya
Status
Not open for further replies.