Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read my post about Uttarakhandis declaring independence movement. Militants can be recruited from Garhwal , kumaon and gorkha rifles, terrain is also mountains. Pretty doable.

Pakistanis want to ruin youth in these states through drugs. Punjab gone, now they are trying in Haryana and later they will try in Sikkim and Uttarakhand.
If that happens then it will be a big headache for govt. Immediately steps must be taken to protect Uttarakhand and NE. This must be treated as RED ALERT. They should have done long ago. Most of the high profile security people also come from these places. They are the best fighters.

Reactions: Sathya
I have spent significant time studying/learning about Pakistan, one thing I still have no idea is about common soldier (not officer) of Pakistani army. Since they are the one who bear the brunt of Indian shelling, never get acknowledged, get poorly paid while their officers live lavish lifestyle, corner plots on promotion, dominating social standing, indulge in power games how does these foot soldiers keep their morale high?

Especially when IA is pounding them mercilessly and their option to release some frustration by using terrorists is not exercised. How do they still report to duty and not run away? Financial problems? Fear of repercussions for deserting unit? What makes them going? Patriotism maybe for some but they are grown ups they know the reality.

I have spent significant time studying/learning about Pakistan, one thing I still have no idea is about common soldier (not officer) of Pakistani army. Since they are the one who bear the brunt of Indian shelling, never get acknowledged, get poorly paid while their officers live lavish lifestyle, corner plots on promotion, dominating social standing, indulge in power games how does these foot soldiers keep their morale high?

Especially when IA is pounding them mercilessly and their option to release some frustration by using terrorists is not exercised. How do they still report to duty and not run away? Financial problems? Fear of repercussions for deserting unit? What makes them going? Patriotism maybe for some but they are grown ups they know the reality.
More like good employment and high status in Pakistani society. PA is one of the most prestigious jobs in Pak

Reactions: screambowl
How do they still report to duty and not run away? Financial problems? Fear of repercussions for deserting unit? What makes them going? Patriotism maybe for some but they are grown ups they know the reality.
I believe for most ppl it is also just like another job unless ppl don't have an alternative they wont jump the ship. Only difference being unlike civilian jobs life is at stake here.
More like good employment and high status in Pakistani society. PA is one of the most prestigious jobs in Pak
might hold good for officers but for foot soldiers they aint getting any thing significant other than employment. It is more or less like bollywood every one can act but only few will succeed but the hope & desire to make it big will attract lot many ppl.

Salary may be not high but they get lot's of free stuff like bakra, vegetables , ration etc. And who told you they don't run away? They are many resignations as well. Even officers resign and join PSS.

Gafoor is making direct personal comments against Indian Army Chief after Imran Niazi abused Indian PM personally!!!

Is this unprecedented or this madarsa chhap jihadis were always this uncultured and jahil?

India should treat them like Modi treated Kejriwal, no mention, let the gun do the talking.

Gafoor is making direct personal comments against Indian Army Chief after Imran Niazi abused Indian PM personally!!!

Is this unprecedented or this madarsa chhap jihadis were always this uncultured and jahil?

India should treat them like Modi treated Kejriwal, no mention, let the gun do the talking.
That's what we are doing. I haven't seen a single response against IK or Ghafools tweets. They are useless and people forget it in one day. He is frustrated that India is not responding to his tweets

You can feel the panic and fear in Gafoora's tweet yesterday .Especially after rawat referred to pok as terrorist controlled territory. It was as if Gafoora was convincing himself that he is not impotent...

As I said before 85% of skirmish has been fought only over social media and news channels and only 15% of what has been peddled by both sides is the actual conflict or skirmish. Aisa kabhi hota hai ki goliya chal rahi hai 155 mm canon is firing, MBRL is firing and you dont see any fire or panic or smoke, no visuals. And next day every one forgets everything. What kind of skirmish or war is this?

In fact even a small proxy group in somalia when fights with army there is a panic there are visuals which you can't hide. There is no possibility. Except for statements, tweets and war mongering and very rare and occasional arty fire I personally don't think India or even pakistan has actually got involved into such brutal skirmish.

His inability to inflict any damage in Twitter is making him go crazy.....Our replies are also read by his fanboys......And our boys are doing a very good job in exposing him and his lies...

IA and its handles are consistent in their discourse and behave like a professionals.....Gafoora has been ignored big time

Status
Not open for further replies.