Status
Not open for further replies.
Both unit 1 and unit 2 are 1000 mwe... It was unit 2 that was stopped on October 20... and they say it is now at 600 mwe... Maybe they are ramping up unit 2 now that the problem is fixed..
Bleeding by 100000 cuts in return for their bleeding us by 1000 cuts.....😣😣

So did chinese use Pakistan as proxy to send malware ? Hence their cyber network was brought down by India. I would contnue this on foreign intl thread .

Question is, why two unrelated reknowned American 'Scholars' and 'South Asia' experts having good influence & large following in India, tweeting same 2 years old news same day??? Every Indian knows that China is not a friend, but why these American 'experts' systematically trying to shape Indian public opinion in a certain direction??? Just food for thought!

They want India to be Bakra against the Chinese

Reactions: Maler and Nikhil
As I said before

Are you saying ISI are patriots and value their national interest?? Then why is ISI propping up this maulana since Imran is their stooge??
Or is ISI and Army two poles with Imran being Army's choice and Maulana being ISI's choice and both are locking heads using the chessboard pieces??

Question is, why two unrelated reknowned American 'Scholars' and 'South Asia' experts having good influence & large following in India, tweeting same 2 years old news same day??? Every Indian knows that China is not a friend, but why these American 'experts' systematically trying to shape Indian public opinion in a certain direction??? Just food for thought!

That is their job. They are both CIA agents. They are made to speak the narrative set by their masters. In this two individuals case, they are given the role to play pro India pro-Hindu so that they get traction among the right wing to influence the naive useful idiot right wingers thoughts.

• Agree
Reactions: Sulla84
I had told u about the rift within PA long long back.
Are you saying ISI are patriots and value their national interest?? Then why is ISI propping up this maulana since Imran is their stooge??
Or is ISI and Army two poles with Imran being Army's choice and Maulana being ISI's choice
and both are locking heads using the chessboard pieces??

The differences started long ago, many in the establishment (ISI) and army had doubts about Imran's competency. The extention of Bajwa and removal of previous ISI chief fueled the spark. Mulana is a disturbance not a choice, he is kept to distrupt government functioning. Why he because Taliban talks failed, and since there is a Pashtun backing to Imran, only a Pashtun can counter him. When that backing is gone Punjabis PML-N and Sindhis PPP will do the rest.

This article is from May 2018. I dont understand why it is being peddled as a recent development.

The differences started long ago, many in the establishment (ISI) and army had doubts about Imran's competency. The extention of Bajwa and removal of previous ISI chief fueled the spark. Mulana is a disturbance not a choice, he is kept to distrupt government functioning. Why he because Taliban talks failed, and since there is a Pashtun backing to Imran, only a Pashtun can counter him. When that backing is gone Punjabis PML-N and Sindhis PPP will do the rest.
The rift started with Extension given to Bajwa and the Rawalpindi Corps commander being removed and posted out due to failure on LOC. All this was staged by Bajwa himself. The net result is that by the time Bajwa finally retires, everyother present corps commanders will also retire. So none of them have any chance of becoming the next COAS and by the time Bajwa retires, There is no certainity that Pakistan will exist as a nation like it is today. This Ahmediya will destroy the Pakistan which was created by his forefathers who were mostly Ahmediyas and got declared as non-muslims in Pakistan.

It is my request to all of you who are on twitter to send out the message that Bajwa , A Qadiyani is out to finish off Pakistan as a revenge for ill treatment of Ahmediyas in Pakistan.

It is my request to all of you who are on twitter to send out the message that Bajwa , A Qadiyani is out to finish off Pakistan as a revenge for ill treatment of Ahmediyas in Pakistan.

This was discussed on PDF when Bajwa was appointed And they proved that he is NOT a Ahmediya

Status
Not open for further replies.