Indian Political Discussion

delhi did get free water and cheap electricity. You're saying Delhi should pay for not allowing corrupt electricty and water boards fleece their money?
Let me remind of the truth. He stated that free water will be supplied by stopping leakages and water theft which was controlled by congress govt. He stated that he will recover the money from Discoms which they have overcharged from Delhi and that recovered money will be used to fund the subsidy on electricity.
Now the truth. Water rates were increased in Delhi and the works to stop leakages have just started. Free 20Kl water is available to only metered consumers and if they exceed 20KL by even one litre, they have to pay for full billed supply.
The electricity subsidy is being met by increasing the VAT on fuel and liquor. The people who are supposed to be benefitted by this subsidy are those who drink a quarter nearly everyday. They have been made to pay over 15rupees everyday for a quarter of rum/whisky. Now tell me who is benefitted and how? 50% subsidy is only for billing upto 400 units. If you exceed 400 units, you get zero subsidy. Even a single bedroom house with TV and Fridge consumes more than this amount.

There is nothing called highly educated fools. There is only highly educated (me) and fool (you).

Rahul Gandhi accuses three senior Congress leaders of placing their sons above party: Reports

Here. UndyTV carried the news yesterday and abruptly deleted the news clip. Poor chappies!! Ever since they grossed 200 cr T/o with andh bhakt like you lapping up their every word as the Gospel - pun unintended, they thought if they didn't declare it, nobody would know.

IMG-20190526-WA0002.jpg

😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂

Let me remind of the truth. He stated that free water will be supplied by stopping leakages and water theft which was controlled by congress govt. He stated that he will recover the money from Discoms which they have overcharged from Delhi and that recovered money will be used to fund the subsidy on electricity.
Now the truth. Water rates were increased in Delhi and the works to stop leakages have just started. Free 20Kl water is available to only metered consumers and if they exceed 20KL by even one litre, they have to pay for full billed supply.
The electricity subsidy is being met by increasing the VAT on fuel and liquor. The people who are supposed to be benefitted by this subsidy are those who drink a quarter nearly everyday. They have been made to pay over 15rupees everyday for a quarter of rum/whisky. Now tell me who is benefitted and how? 50% subsidy is only for billing upto 400 units. If you exceed 400 units, you get zero subsidy. Even a single bedroom house with TV and Fridge consumes more than this amount.

the above are exactly what was promised on water. As for DISCOMS a scam of 8000 crores was established by CAG.

Rahul Gandhi accuses three senior Congress leaders of placing their sons above party: Reports

Here. UndyTV carried the news yesterday and abruptly deleted the news clip. Poor chappies!! Ever since they grossed 200 cr T/o with andh bhakt like you lapping up their every word as the Gospel - pun unintended, they thought if they didn't declare it, nobody would know.

Well, obviously you are unable to prove that there is nothing called educated fools. So you are digressing.

the above are exactly what was promised on water. As for DISCOMS a scam of 8000 crores was established by CAG.
But not even a single pie has been recovered by AAP. Infact they withdrew the case against them for a few positions in the board of discoms and huge amount of bribes. Another example is how he cheated Autowallas. he took huge bribes from Ola & Uber and allowed DTC, the public transporter to die by not inducting even a single bus in its fleet. The autowallas demanded hike in fare and he allowed it. This reduced the difference between auto fare and cab fare, further reducing the earnings of autowallas. he is a disaster for Delhi and the nation.

But not even a single pie has been recovered by AAP. Infact they withdrew the case against them for a few positions in the board of discoms and huge amount of bribes. Another example is how he cheated Autowallas. he took huge bribes from Ola & Uber and allowed DTC, the public transporter to die by not inducting even a single bus in its fleet. The autowallas demanded hike in fare and he allowed it. This reduced the difference between auto fare and cab fare, further reducing the earnings of autowallas. he is a disaster for Delhi and the nation.

nope. your hatred of him makes you see scams everywhere. I can assure you if making money is what he wanted, chickenshit autowallahs are not where he would have concentrated on. That's like taking money from the plate of a beggar when you have an ATM card of a crorepati.

nope. your hatred of him makes you see scams everywhere. I can assure you if making money is what he wanted, chickenshit autowallahs are not where he would have concentrated on. That's like taking money from the plate of a beggar when you have an ATM card of a crorepati.
I am a delhite for over 800yrs. My family has a recoded history of this fact. Now please don't educate me about Delhi. This guy and his MLAs are Chindhichors. They will not steal from the plate of a begger, but loot his plate itself. They have not spared anyone. Just read the autorickshaw licence scam of 2016 and you will know how these AAP MLAs sold those licenses for money. Finally it blew up and they had to cancel the allottment. But they never returned the money. Col Devinder Sehrawat who recently joined BJP from AAP, is my coursemate from NDA and I speak to him on regular basis. he too is from a very old Jaat Family of Delhi and our families have known eachother for over 200yrs.

Reactions: SammyBoi
I am a delhite for over 800yrs. My family has a recoded history of this fact. Now please don't educate me about Delhi. This guy and his MLAs are Chindhichors. They will not steal from the plate of a begger, but loot his plate itself. They have not spared anyone. Just read the autorickshaw licence scam of 2016 and you will know how these AAP MLAs sold those licenses for money. Finally it blew up and they had to cancel the allottment. But they never returned the money. Col Devinder Sehrawat who recently joined BJP from AAP, is my coursemate from NDA and I speak to him on regular basis. he too is from a very old Jaat Family of Delhi and our families have known eachother for over 200yrs.

Since you bring your family into your comments I will not comment. But I still maintain that @_Anonymous_ is a moron

You're wasting your time on a seasoned troll. He doesn't know squat about the political situation in Bangalore, what do you think he knows about the situation in Delhi?