Indian Political Discussion

why are you against him because he is sexual tyrannasaurus?

ok

Chadambaram then
The best way to get any job done from Chiddu was to take along a very beautiful girl and then tall him that she will coordinate with him. He was one minister who would openly ask for his bribe and also a girl with that.

The best way to get any job done from Chiddu was to take along a very beautiful girl and then tall him that she will coordinate with him. He was one minister who would openly ask for his bribe and also a girl with that.

According to BJP he is in jail for taking bribe of....7 lakhs......I earn more in three months than that. Forget the fact that he comes from one of the most prominent industrial families in TN and doesn't need to take any bribe for anything at all.

So start now from local Municipal elections

And see where destiny takes you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

GOGOI is from a Congress Family

So RELIGION IS STRONGER THAN Politics

yes, which is wht on the exact day when Ram Mandir verdict was won Sena dumped BJP and asked them to screw themselves by aligning with congress. 'relegion is stronger than politics'

yes, which is wht on the exact day when Ram Mandir verdict was won Sena dumped BJP and asked them to screw themselves by aligning with congress. 'relegion is stronger than politics'

I am talking of an individual called Ranjan Gogoi

Shiv sena is a political party ,which like all parties crave for power

Even that Joker called Raj Thackrey dreams of being the CM :ROFLMAO:

Honestly I was expecting a 3 : 2 judgement
In RJB Ayodhya case ( Justice Chandrachud and Justice Nazeer Opposing it )

This 5 -- ZERO defeat for LIBERALS AND SECULARS will hurt them for a long time

Shows that BJP is very PERSUASIVE :ROFLMAO:

• Agree
Reactions: Ironhide and Bali78
I am talking of an individual called Ranjan Gogoi

Shiv sena is a political party ,which like all parties crave for power

Even that Joker called Raj Thackrey dreams of being the CM :ROFLMAO:

No one cares. Start accepting the obvious. Even Mohan Bhagat has said RSS is not going to pursue other 'mosques' because they are interested only in character building. Everyone knows this is a $hit $how. The economy is doing horribly, rake up similar things and your losses will only quadruple. That's why even congress isn't touching this with a bargepole.

Honestly I was expecting a 3 : 2 judgement
In RJB Ayodhya case

This 5 -- ZERO defeat for LIBERALS AND SECULARS will hurt them for a long time

Shows that BJP is very PERSUASIVE :ROFLMAO:
I always expected a 5-0 verdict. Muslims never had any claim on RJB. Their so called claim was a political conspiracy. Right from Nehru to Indira to Rajiv, everyone knew that there was a temple below the mosque. Even Muslims knew it.

No one cares. Start accepting the obvious. Even Mohan Bhagat has said RSS is not going to pursue other 'mosques' because they are interested only in character building. Everyone knows this is a $hit $how. The economy is doing horribly, rake up similar things and your losses will only quadruple. That's why even congress isn't touching this with a bargepole.

I didnt understand your point

Hindus are NOT interested in Kashi and
Mathura , there is no sense in it

We want UCC and Population Control Law

I always expected a 5-0 verdict. Muslims never had any claim on RJB. Their so called claim was a political conspiracy. Right from Nehru to Indira to Rajiv, everyone knew that there was a temple below the mosque. Even Muslims knew it.
But SC didnt say that Babri was built upon demolished Temple. It said that there is a non Islamic structure underneath dated to 12th century.
Hindus won only bcz of longer time of praying. No evidence of Namaz for 300 years but Hindus have always prayed on that site

• Informative
Reactions: GuardianRED

That is true but Justice Nazeer and Justice Chandrachud have In recent Past gone against BJP govt legal cases

For eg Chandrachud was opposed to Aadhar

Justice Nazeer wanted the Review of Ismail Farooqui Judgement of SC in 1994 WHICH had influenced The Allahabad HC judgement in 2010 Ayodhya case

please read this
Ayodhya Hearing From October 29 as SC Refuses to Revisit Judgment That Said 'Mosque Not Integral' to Islam