Indian Political Discussion

Dumbest statement... Sporadic call for SI to be an independent country cant be over ruled if the central govt which is mostly north indian keeps on neglecting the south while draining our resources.

Explain "your" resources.

I am surprised to see how people boast about their geographical advantage while ignoring the fact that the nation invested in them more for some reason: political, geographical, external.

Why should I who pays 30% of my income as tax must not ask for a separate nation since I am getting nothing in return from center?

Reactions: Bali78 and RATHORE
Explain "your" resources.

I am surprised to see how people boast about their geographical advantage while ignoring the fact that the nation invested in them more for some reason: political, geographical, external.

Why should I who pays 30% of my income as tax must not ask for a separate nation since I am getting nothing in return from center?

Why are you paying just 30%?

Who's paying all the Modi and Jet Lee surcharges and cesses?

Don't know about India, but my *censored* is surely swacch now.

Cheers, Doc

Why are you paying just 30%?

Who's paying all the Modi and Jet Lee surcharges and cesses?

Don't know about India, but my *censored* is surely swacch now.

Cheers, Doc

ati sarvatra varjayet, doc.

Why was your *censored* dirty till now? Why did it take surcharges and cesses to make it clean. Royal blood didn't cleaned that up till now? Or it need more time to groom?

I have never seen this big impetus in building toilets in villages ever before. I am perhaps more connected to villages than anyone else in this forum and have seen the push to build toilets in villages. The grant of 12K has helped many families to not defecate in open, though people can still rant about corruption happening there as well.

Lets not overdo things, just for sake of it.

I disagree with you here. Last few pages has not been comfortable for me to read. We are deviating from Rashtra Dharma, engaging in Kshetravad, Bhashavad and jativad. Even parents focus more on their weaker child, thats what constitute a family. Why nation need to be different?

Reactions: Bali78
ati sarvatra varjayet, doc.

Why was your *censored* dirty till now? Why did it take surcharges and cesses to make it clean. Royal blood didn't cleaned that up till now? Or it need more time to groom?

I have never seen this big impetus in building toilets in villages ever before. I am perhaps more connected to villages than anyone else in this forum and have seen the push to build toilets in villages. The grant of 12K has helped many families to not defecate in open, though people can still rant about corruption happening there as well.

Lets not overdo things, just for sake of it.

I disagree with you here. Last few pages has not been comfortable for me to read. We are deviating from Rashtra Dharma, engaging in Kshetravad, Bhashavad and jativad. Even parents focus more on their weaker child, thats what constitute a family. Why nation need to be different?

Because your guys started it.

Sometimes it is good to be uncomfortable. And I do not expect our views to always match mine either.

I'm doing my bit to for the swacch bharat campaign. On an urban level though. Big impact. But our money, voluntarily. Not indirectly through taxes.

Cheers, Doc

Because your guys started it.

Me and who else?

Sometimes it is good to be uncomfortable. And I do not expect our views to always match mine either.

Sometimes, but its not one of those. Racial supremacy, over glorifying, demonizing and fear mongering is definitely not comfortable. We have concerns but we all know the magnitude, why make it more convoluted and inflated?

I'm doing my bit to for the swacch bharat campaign. On an urban level though. Big impact. But our money, voluntarily. Not indirectly through taxes.

Cheers, Doc

Government run on taxes, and its government job to do mass execution of construction of toilets in India.

Individuals can help with their pea nuts.

Me and who else?

Sometimes, but its not one of those. Racial supremacy, over glorifying, demonizing and fear mongering is definitely not comfortable. We have concerns but we all know the magnitude, why make it more convoluted and inflated?

Government run on taxes, and its government job to do mass execution of construction of toilets in India.

Individuals can help with their pea nuts.

Well, our "peanuts" are really big nuts.

We all see the magnitude, but I believe we see things as individuals.

If you are a Hindu (I'm guessing you are) then you cannot see things in India today in the same way a minority Indian would.

It is just not possible.

For you guys, even the good ones, the lines overlap between Hindu and Hindutva.

For non Hindus, things are way more black and white.

Cheers, Doc

Well, our "peanuts" are really big nuts.

We all see the magnitude, but I believe we see things as individuals.

If you are a Hindu (I'm guessing you are) then you cannot see things in India today in the same way a minority Indian would.

It is just not possible.

For you guys, even the good ones, the lines overlap between Hindu and Hindutva.

For non Hindus, things are way more black and white.

Cheers, Doc

Not everyone can be made happy.

Reactions: RATHORE
And convenient.

Cheers, Doc

Honestly Doc, if you are capable of constructing a false victimhood/persecution narrative for Sonia and her kids, then you're basically capable of viewing anything and everything in terms of victimhood and persecuton.

Some of the stuff you say is so self victimizing I wonder sometimes if you're actually a Muslim. They are experts in this sort of dissemble, where they engage in terrorism across the globe for decades and then turn around and play the victims crying "Islamophobia." That's the level of the false victim complex you've created, but interestingly you're even one upping them nowadays on this thread.

and even more realistic.

Sense of entitlement and fake victim-hood has no cure. Better left to die of age.

So those who do not agree with the BJP and the current social situation in India are entitled and suffering from a persecution complex.

Fair enough. That seems to be the dominant chorus in India today.

But when you take a country as large as India, the non-dominant chorus is pretty big too. And will not die out any more easily than the other side.

So you have a split nation. Where the two sides do not talk to one another. At best.

Don't think that's too great for us in any way. Economically, socially, or strategically.

Cheers, Doc

Honestly Doc, if you are capable of constructing a false victimhood/persecution narrative for Sonia and her kids, then you're basically capable of viewing anything and everything in terms of victimhood and persecuton.

Some of the stuff you say is so self victimizing I wonder sometimes if you're actually a Muslim. They are experts in this sort of dissemble, where they engage in terrorism across the globe for decades and then turn around and play the victims crying "Islamophobia." That's the level of the false victim complex you've created, but interestingly you're even one upping them nowadays on this thread.

I doubt if you have any Muslim Indians here.

Look at those who oppose you. No Muslims there.

Cheers, Doc

So those who do not agree with the BJP and the current social situation in India are entitled and suffering from a persecution complex.

But when you take a country as large as India, the non-dominant chorus is pretty big too. And will not die out any more easily than the other side.

So you have a split nation. Where the two sides do not talk to one another. At best.

Don't think that's too great for us in any way. Economically, socially, or strategically.

Cheers, Doc

You say both choruses should talk to each other; but time to time you like to refer to India as a saffron Pakistan, how on Earth are we supposed to have a conversation with a viewpoint as drastic as that?

There's really no common ground to even start on...

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
I doubt if you have any Muslim Indians here.

Look at those who oppose you. No Muslims there.

Cheers, Doc

It was a point I was making; you're obviously Parsi, but some of your more famous comments on this thread, including your Gandhi family apologism yesterday, is unbelievably self victimizing, a trait commonly observed amongst Muslims - especially in democratic countries that afford them plenty of tolerance and rights in spite of some of the nuisance value they bring as a community.

Reactions: Notsuperstitious
You say both choruses should talk to each other; but time to time you like to refer to India as a saffron Pakistan, how on Earth are we supposed to have a conversation with a viewpoint as drastic as that?

There's really no common ground to even start on...

I said Modi's India is a saffron Pakistan (not yet, but definitely getting there).

Do you think one fine day every German man woman and child started hating and killing the Jews?

Even till the end there were Germans who helped their Jews.

But they got fewer. Their voices eventually muted.

Given enough time, Hindutva will do the same in India.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

That is your willful take of my post. You are only taking part that can further your own stance.

I have a united nation, yours is split or ready to split if your royal blood do not rise to the throne.