Indian Viceroy to UK

Good try eh _Anonymous_.
Lulz. I don't think it's him. He did come back for a couple of post.

It was cringy the way he acted like a victim.

Lulz. I don't think it's him. He did come back for a couple of post.

It was cringy the way he acted like a victim.
Hmmm.... he says 'eh' a lot though.

Which one is him in that thread?

Not based on my experience on this forum.

If the US dictates everything, why do we have completely different taxes, laws, parliamentary system and currency?
That's due to British exceptionalism ( remember Brexit?) & for their love of the class system. The Americans would still elect an Irish yokel & put up with his peccadilloes & senility respectively but would the Brits ever do so ? Wel let me put it on this way - there are more chances of Sunak becoming the PM than there are of an Irish man becoming the PM & there's more of a chance of you accepting Islam than of Sunak becoming the PM.

Meanwhile this happened :

Oh absolutely, food can never have too much E. Coli,
Be grateful you've something to eat you fool. UK's planning to get as many farmers out of agriculture as possible . The ostensible reason seems to be to industrialise agriculture by increasing holdings & bring in corporates. The not so hidden reason is to quit the sector completely as it's a drag on the economy courtesy Brexit among other reasons.

And we all know what happens if there's an emergency & things go south like the perpetual position of your willy . Along with the Scots the English would hop over to Ireland , enslave the population , get your country cousins to don kilts & plough the land with their cows ( both the 2 & 4 legged variety ) . Should be good fun to see history repeat itself .

and the solution to all Bradford's problems would be 3 wars over who owns the corner shop next to the mental asylum,
I recall seeing a clip sent by a friend settled on the UK of Bradford a few yrs back . Apparently every major & minor road on Friday afternoons are blocked by worshippers offering namaaz on the streets . You may call it political correctness & multi cultural ism . I call it good old-fashioned cuckoldry. After all it's your national pastime.

Meanwhile , Bradford like inhabitants from another part of the UK say hi

THREAD !!

50 metric tonnes of faeces/day flowing down the river
Increases the fertility of the land it irrigates , cuts down on usage of fertilizers especially since most of it is imported from Ukraine & Russia in particular. Saves forex & what if the orcs slip in something to chemically castrate you ? Not that it's needed as Iran & Bradford would gleefully testify . But why risk it ?

and the exaltation of cows.(y)
Didn't you just celebrate the platinum jubilee of the crowning of that old cow from Buckinghamshire ? 👍

• Haha
Reactions: Guynextdoor
That's due to British exceptionalism ( remember Brexit?) & for their love of the class system. The Americans would still elect an Irish yokel & put up with his peccadilloes & senility respectively but would the Brits ever do so ? Wel let me put it on this way - there are more chances of Sunak becoming the PM than there are of an Irish man becoming the PM & there's more of a chance of you accepting Islam than of Sunak becoming the PM.

Meanwhile this happened :

Be grateful you've something to eat you fool. UK's planning to get as many farmers out of agriculture as possible . The ostensible reason seems to be to industrialise agriculture by increasing holdings & bring in corporates. The not so hidden reason is to quit the sector completely as it's a drag on the economy courtesy Brexit among other reasons.

And we all know what happens if there's an emergency & things go south like the perpetual position of your willy . Along with the Scots the English would hop over to Ireland , enslave the population , get your country cousins to don kilts & plough the land with their cows ( both the 2 & 4 legged variety ) . Should be good fun to see history repeat itself .

I recall seeing a clip sent by a friend settled on the UK of Bradford a few yrs back . Apparently every major & minor road on Friday afternoons are blocked by worshippers offering namaaz on the streets . You may call it political correctness & multi cultural ism . I call it good old-fashioned cuckoldry. After all it's your national pastime.

Meanwhile , Bradford like inhabitants from another part of the UK say hi

THREAD !!

Increases the fertility of the land it irrigates , cuts down on usage of fertilizers especially since most of it is imported from Ukraine & Russia in particular. Saves forex & what if the orcs slip in something to chemically castrate you ? Not that it's needed as Iran & Bradford would gleefully testify . But why risk it ?

Didn't you just celebrate the platinum jubilee of the crowning of that old cow from Buckinghamshire ? 👍

I was thiking of linking cow to basanti etc. but the Buckingham cow reference was say too funny to ugnore :)

If Sunak actually becomes the PM, then I would have really loved to know what Churchill's opinion would have been with such a "beastly" person at the helm of his country, hell, even the Conservative Party.
It's done now @randomradio @BMD.
Churchill might be rolling in his grave now.

Whats your view on an indian origin becoming pm of UK?
Who are you asking?
Are you talking to me or to @BMD?
Martin Scorsese Movie GIF

Is it ok or u want only a UK guy to becoming pm?
Rishi is british.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
Whats your view on an indian origin becoming pm of UK? Is it ok or u want only a UK guy to becoming pm?
Oh, that's racist. :D

I personally don't mind Sunak, but I doubt the Conservatives will win the next election anyway. Boris was their only shot at that.

It's done now @randomradio @BMD.
Churchill might be rolling in his grave now.
The roadmap 2030 is interesting

I wonder what tech we could develop with the bongs.

The roadmap 2030 is interesting

I wonder what tech we could develop with the bongs.
obviously he has to prove that he is more loyal than the master. The previous specimen babbled that it was proud of the imperialist empire.
We are better off dealing with masters directly rather than the underlings.

Hidden some where inside road map , fool India to put all their money into british banks to stabilize their economy. Free visa to every to criminal who indulges in financial crimes.

• Agree
Reactions: Lolwa
Lets not get too excited here remember he was selected not ELECTED. If I know mein Brits they will right this ship of this calamity unless the libs put out an evil white man then conservatives can breakout the racial card with a political slogan how a vote for whitey is racist. Guilt the Brits into voting for Sunak. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lolwa
Lets not get too excited here remember he was selected not ELECTED. If I know mein Brits they will right this ship of this calamity unless the libs put out an evil white man then conservatives can breakout the racial card with a political slogan how a vote for whitey is racist. Guilt the Brits into voting for Sunak. :ROFLMAO:
Super man ,no one is getting excited.
Every one knows that the post has become totally insignificant now , all matters related to UK will be directly handled by biden's press secretary.

This thread aged well, like a Scotch 😂
Thing is that lady put her pen down when she found that the promises she made leke tax reduction is not feasible. She should have learn many thing from Rishi sunak's ancestral country, like ignore the promises and go on mute on all the previous promises. For example before 2014, promises were made to petrol 50 per litre, Dollar equals to INR, employment, bringing black money from abroad etc.