Indian Viceroy to UK

whether you like it or not , thats a fact. Quite often emotion & facts dont mix well.
pappu is being unfit for top post and him being Indian are two different things.
He is an indian, yeas. So as his parents.
Unfit as a politician, yeas he is unfit.
Unfit for governance, we dont know. A good governance doesn't required a normal rally like politician.

Hello all,

after a lot of thinking it is now clear to me that this cannot be a win for India.

In fact this is a part of a deep plan to annex India back into britain.

I hereby demand that Rishi Saunak should reisgn from PM and Prince Charles stop all efforts to reannex India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma.

Hello all,

after a lot of thinking it is now clear to me that this cannot be a win for India.

In fact this is a part of a deep plan to annex India back into britain.

I hereby demand that Rishi Saunak should reisgn from PM and Prince Charles stop all efforts to reannex India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma.
This is more credible than some of the stories from the Hindustan Times.

Now if we can get his kids to marry into the monarchy. Not only an Indian PM, there could be an Indian heritage monarch. How the tables have turned.
One thing struck me. You would think with all his money, he would be able to tailor a suit that fits him.

• Haha
Reactions: Guynextdoor
pakistani origin british are aghast at being ruled by a Indian origin PM, now we will either have a coup or a partition.

whether you like it or not , thats a fact. Quite often emotion & facts dont mix well.
pappu is being unfit for top post and him being Indian are two different things.
Truss was equally clueless. She was trying to American style conservatism. Which straight up fails in every non-american setting.

This is more credible than some of the stories from the Hindustan Times.

Looks like neo impreialists are not even hiding their intentions. Remember imperial- you may have powerful army, navy and air farce, but we have powerful soul force. We will survive these latest attacks because the truth is with us.
pakistani origin british are aghast at being ruled by a Indian origin PM, now we will either have a coup or a partition.

why would pakistanis have a problem? They're claiming he is from their lands.

Looks like neo impreialists are not even hiding their intentions. Remember imperial- you may have powerful army, navy and air farce, but we have powerful soul force. We will survive these latest attacks because the truth is with us.
The truth left Hindustan Times a long time ago.

You've gone from Sunak being an Indian Viceroy to him being part of a grand plot against India in 3 pages. Impressive.

Reactions: RASALGHUL
You've gone from Sunak being an Indian Viceroy to him being part of a grand plot against India in 3 pages. Impressive.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world that he did not exist. I have been tracking that King Charles has tried to become Governor General of australia in 2015

• Haha
Reactions: jetray