International Soccer: Premier League, Lal Liga, Champions League, Country Football et al Discussions

Well football is 90% luck and 10% skill but don't try it without the skill. But heck, we've had enough bad luck in World Cups, this is just karma balancing out, and whatever happens, we can't lose to Germany on penalties, so that's a plus.

Yeah...well Britain has neither luck nor skill. English football is basically a fashion model producing machine. I know which of the beckhams is good at playing football...and it ain’t David.

Based on the fact that all the favourites are out and nothing is going as expected, it wouldn't surprise me.
i dont bet on favorites unless odds and establishment are stacked in their favor, but there is something magical about Croatia I see Nikola Tesla's Face whenever i see that team play! I got a strong feeling England will be defeated by Croatia unless you do something to influence like you know Magick. But still i feel it will not be enough

• Agree
Reactions: smestarz
I would probably agree with you but I think England have had an incredibly smooth and lucky route into the semi - have yet to see them play well. I think the luck is with the goraay and they may sneak it against 🇭🇷 - I think the final their luck will run out and France or Belgium will make keema out of them
I think the luck of Kane will will end in the semifinals from what i percieve,it is a fight between who prays ,more to win! i know it is 28 yrs for England and more for Croatia! But i see Croatia winning! I might be wrong!

Reactions: Superkaif
For me the favourites were France,
Neymar is overrated, Argentina, how much can you flog an old horse?
Germany was almos the same team as 2014, was bound to lose with each player 4 years older and past their peak, Not surprising that the goals were not scored by THEIR STRIKERS. but by midfielders.
France and Belgium were always expected to do better as they were better TEAMS.

Based on the fact that all the favourites are out and nothing is going as expected, it wouldn't surprise me.

With Croatia, you will see the ugly side of English football
@GND its not Britain, here each country plays separately, there is Team from England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, this time only England qualified.

I think the luck of Kane will will end in the semifinals from what i percieve,it is a fight between who prays ,more to win! i know it is 28 yrs for England and more for Croatia! But i see Croatia winning! I might be wrong!

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
Croatia vs Belgium final. The only two "teams". France will make it if Belgium screw up or mbappe produces something spectacular. England make it with luck only.

Even if England wrangle a win against Croatia i think they will get smacked in the final - be it France or Belgium - both are superior IMO

Footballs coming home bro ;)

Cricket will always be in my heart. I really hope India beat them in the test series - now that would be something.

I wish England gets booted out in semis, so that Englishmen return to cricket field. Its too boring to see too much of blue on the ground. :devilish:

Seems its quite hot these days there. No swing.

I wish England gets booted out in semis, so that Englishmen return to cricket field. Its too boring to see too much of blue on the ground. :devilish:

Seems its quite hot these days there. No swing.
Never known it so hot and sticky - should be good for Indian batsmen

Croatia have just wriggled through in past two matches, both on penalties. not really confident of them., They are good team but I think they are using a different tactics which is not that attacking, Specially with the attacking talent they have.
I would (if i was the coach) play a 4 3 2 1 formation with Mandzu as central striker, Modric as #10 just behind him and Perisic as Left winger,
Shall avoid keeping right winger, let the opposition attack through right.

It is France in Final. Lets see who wins the Croatia and England match.

Croatia have just wriggled through in past two matches, both on penalties. not really confident of them., They are good team but I think they are using a different tactics which is not that attacking, Specially with the attacking talent they have.
I would (if i was the coach) play a 4 3 2 1 formation with Mandzu as central striker, Modric as #10 just behind him and Perisic as Left winger,
Shall avoid keeping right winger, let the opposition attack through right.
I had Predicted "Battle of Waterloo" in Moscow. As of now it seems to be on track. Napoleon had reached Waterloo first.

Last edited:
French had cut Belgium to reach waterloo and they have done it this time also.
Belgium - Wikipedia

Following the campaigns of 1794 in the French Revolutionary Wars, the Low Countries—including territories that were never nominally under Habsburg rule, such as the Prince-Bishopric of Liège—were annexed by the French First Republic, ending Austrian rule in the region. The reunification of the Low Countries as the United Kingdom of the Netherlands occurred at the dissolution of the First French Empire in 1815, after the defeat of Napoleon.

I would bet that England will lose to Croats, lets see if your prophecy holds true

This is what I have been trying to tell you. Belgium was reunited after waterloo and not before. The French occupied their territories by defeating them which resulted in the Battle of Waterloo. Once again French have defeated Belgium and will they face England in the Final.