International Soccer: Premier League, Lal Liga, Champions League, Country Football et al Discussions

I make no prophecies. I'm merely pointing out the historical similarities/differences.

Football is a strange game, the best team doesn't always win. If they did, it would have been a France vs Brazil semi-final.

IMG-20180711-WA0019.jpg

This is what I have been trying to tell you. Belgium was reunited after waterloo and not before. The French occupied their territories by defeating them which resulted in the Battle of Waterloo. Once again French have defeated Belgium and will they face England in the Final.

england will obviously lose.

You mean riots in England or business as usual in France.:LOL:
Off course, if no riots in France or football hooligan rampage in England, I am sure French will atleast do what they love most-GO ON STRIKE. and if they win, It will be also same as a strike-HOLIDAY and NO WORK.
I tell you I was there in 2005. I have not seen any nation which goes on strike as much. Even Kolkata is better than France. Can you believe they have this exercise in simulators during conversion to Airbus aircraft that suddenly refuellers have gone on strike so how do you plan your flight now?

Off course, if no riots in France or football hooligan rampage in England, I am sure French will atleast do what they love most-GO ON STRIKE. and if they win, It will be also same as a strike-HOLIDAY and NO WORK.
I tell you I was there in 2005. I have not seen any nation which goes on strike as much. Even Kolkata is better than France. Can you believe they have this exercise in simulators during conversion to Airbus aircraft that suddenly refuellers have gone on strike so how do you plan your flight now?
LOL. It doesn't surprise me. I'm surprised they don't teach the air stewardesses to fly just in case the pilots go on strike mid-flight.

LOL. It doesn't surprise me. I'm surprised they don't teach the air stewardesses to fly just in case the pilots go on strike mid-flight.
What if Pilots and Air Stewardesses decide to go on strike together? Air France is the only airline in the world which allows its pilots to have a glass of wine after meals inflight. EASA allows a pilot to fly if his alcohol count is below 0.003. In India we have 0.0000 alcohol count to operate a flight. remember that Air France flight which went down over Atlantic at night? seems all have had more than their share of quota of wine. I have flown A-320 for over 2500 hrs as PIC and I can tell you, you really need some outstanding exceptional skills to stall this aircraft in flight or major multiple equipment failure to make this aircraft stall. A330 is even better. You just can't stall it. But what about basic flying skills? how can a pilot not know that his aircraft is stalled even if air probes have iced? BTW, Airbus cockpits have enough of space to allow a pilot to screw an airhostess easily in missionary position behind pilot's seats. You don't have so much of space in Boeing aircraft. I have flown both. My personal exp.
@Mods, its off topic.

Last edited:
What if Pilots and Air Stewardesses decide to go on strike together? Air France is the only airline in the world which allows its pilots to have a glass of wine after meals inflight. EASA allows a pilot to fly if his alcohol count is below 0.003. In India we have 0.0000 alcohol count to operate a flight. remember that Air France flight which down over Atlantic at night? seems all have had more than their share of quota of wine. I have flown A-320 for over 2500 hrs as PIC and I can tell you, you really need some outstanding exceptional skills to stall this aircraft in flight or major multiple equipment failure to make this aircraft stall. A330 is even better. You just can't stall it. But what about basic flaying skills? how can a pilot not know that his aircraft is stalled even if air probes have iced? BTW, Airbus cockpits allow a pilot to screw an airhostess easily in missionary position behind pilot's seats. You don't have so much of space in Boeing aircraft. I have flown both. My personal exp.
@Mods, its off topic.
On Ryanair they only have enough room to screw the passengers.

If you allow them one glass, they will have two.

On Ryanair they only have enough room to screw the passengers.

If you allow them one glass, they will have two.
It must be really tough even in sitting position as you don't have enough space to let a girl mount you in that airline. She will end up with a badly scratched *censored* with just the tip inside. So can say that gave her Tip.

Croatia have just wriggled through in past two matches, both on penalties. not really confident of them., They are good team but I think they are using a different tactics which is not that attacking, Specially with the attacking talent they have.
I would (if i was the coach) play a 4 3 2 1 formation with Mandzu as central striker, Modric as #10 just behind him and Perisic as Left winger,
Shall avoid keeping right winger, let the opposition attack through right.
i guess croatia will surprise everyone by surprise playstyle of attack.

i guess croatia will surprise everyone by surprise playstyle of attack.
England has a very strong defense and midfield. Till now all my predictions have come true. I am Football blue from NDA, captained NDA team and also Delhi Under 19 team. I know what football means. I am also double blue from NDA in Boxing as well. I have excelled in individual sport and also group sport.

England has a very strong defense and midfield. Till now all my predictions have come true. I am Football blue from NDA, captained NDA team and also Delhi Under 19 team. I know what football means. I am also double blue from NDA in Boxing as well. I have excelled in individual sport and also group sport.
Let's see, may the best team win.