Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

waste fellow , this is israel thread not russia-ukraine war thread. At least post your propaganda in right thread.
The Houthis are Iran wearing a balaclava. Hamas are Iran wearing a balaclava. Hezbollah are Iran wearing a balaclava. Iran is Russia wearing a condom. Like so see:

1711020071050.png

Both have the same master culprit and conspirator turd boy.
ruskies have whacked you so badly that you see them every where. This is what happens when you appoint a british trained mediocre manager to manage the cntry.
The Houthis are Iran wearing a balaclava. Hamas are Iran wearing a balaclava. Hezbollah are Iran wearing a balaclava. Iran is Russia wearing a condom. Like so see:

View attachment 32506
As I said you have gone bonkers, wonder what will happen when ukraine formally throws the towel.

• Haha
Reactions: suryakiran
ruskies have whacked you so badly that you see them every where. This is what happens when you appoint a british trained mediocre manager to manage the cntry.
Funny, because it's Russians dying in the largest numbers. All those failed assaults. Next you'll try tell me that Ukrainians are dying faster because it's safer running across a field into fire than in a trench right? :ROFLMAO:
As I said you have gone bonkers, wonder what will happen when ukraine formally throws the towel.
Pigs will fly.

Funny, because it's Russians dying in the largest numbers. All those failed assaults. Next you'll try tell me that Ukrainians are dying faster because it's safer running across a field into fire than in a trench right?
Its your problem you think everyone is supporting russia , its just everyone pissed off with the west's shenanigans.

nvm they are the most innocent ones, if that pleases you.
Shenenigans as in removing mass murdering dictators and attempting to set up democratic processes? Shenenigans as in defending nations from being annexed by Russia?

Putin blew up apartments in Moscow in 1999. And that isn't some 9/11-level conspiracy, there's hard facts. FSB agents were arrested carrying sacks of f*cking RDX into the basement of an aprtment block. That was the 4th attack that a Russian politician accidentally referenced in advance. Everyone involved in the commission to investigate it was either assassinated or imprisoned.

Under Putin, the Russian government bought back oil reserves that were worth less than $200m for $600m. Where did the other $400m go do you think?

Tell me about f*cking shenanigans and hypocrisy.🤡
It will be a hard task to protect each & every ship. Not a foolproof solution, unless they secure the area completely it will be a hit or miss.
The Houthis will be going after the Gaza War is over. They've caused more than enough trouble and haven't got much to hold on too. You can bet the opposition will get massive NATO air support as they advance. If Iran wants to attack ships it will have to do it personally in future. The orange is Saudi attacks.

1711138034131.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Houthis will be going after the Gaza War is over. They've caused more than enough trouble. If Iran wants to attack ships it will have to do it personally in future.
nope, they are not going anywhere, these proxies will become more aggressive. Unlike states they have nothing to lose, they are more headline oriented ones. More the sensation more the recruits.

nope, they are not going anywhere, these proxies will become more aggressive. Unlike states they have nothing to lose, they are more headline oriented ones. More the sensation more the recruits.
They're being attacked on all sides on the ground, and NATO will bomb them into the ground in support of those attacks until they have nothing left. They made a stupid move, their best bet was staying silent so that people ignored and to continue crying about made-up humanitarian crap.

• Haha
Terrorists killing terrorists always makes me happy for some reason.

Israel is just waiting for anticipation for Iran's so called "retaliation" Israel wants an excuse to finally hit Iran proper but it looks like Iran is chickening out somewhat.

:ROFLMAO:

Iran thoroughly understands that they cannot pass the threshold of wimps. But, whatever the case, the US must not allow itself to be distracted in the ME until the Chinese threat on Taiwan is subdued. The world also can't afford a major war in the ME for at least the next 10 years. So we should be thankful for Iran if the war doesn't escalate.