Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

FAFO

Hamas leader is a HUGE deal because of where he was killed and how... they are saying it was some air strike whether by missile, drone or aircraft they are not saying however if it's one of those three Iran will have no choice but to retaliate strong. Israel has a lot of agents in Iran I always thought it would be by car bomb or ambush which would likely keep Iran from a missile retaliation.

I hope an F-35I was the cause... haters would have no choice but to respect.
2 pieces of trash less in the world ! Very good news.
World is a little bit safer now.
Next target : Sinwar.....
I hope an F-35I was the cause... haters would have no choice but to respect.
LOL.
A "news" found in a muslim forum :

Urgent | Israeli Broadcasting Authority: Ismail Haniyeh was killed by a missile launched from a country outside #Iran and not from Iranian air space

F35 is too unmature to take such a risk....

The "how" he was taken out is very important. If it was done by agents using IED's or anti-tank missile Iran may not be able to respond the way it would like but if it was a missile, drone or aircraft then Iran has no choice but to respond like the last time it attacked Israel.
How : seems it is a missile fired from another country....

Iran to respond : last time they used 300 ballistic & cruise missiles, with few effects.....

It is a big blow in the Iranian face. Israel succeed to kill a strong ally in the iranian capital... a couple of years after a high rank general was killed, and several nuc scientists on the iranian soil.

Reactions: Paro and jk007
2 pieces of trash less in the world ! Very good news.
World is a little bit safer now.
Next target : Sinwar.....

LOL.
A "news" found in a muslim forum :

Urgent | Israeli Broadcasting Authority: Ismail Haniyeh was killed by a missile launched from a country outside #Iran and not from Iranian air space

F35 is too unmature to take such a risk....
It wouldn't surprise me if it is later determined that it was IED or anti-tank missile with all the Israeli agents roaming.... Using aircraft to hit another nation is pretty much inviting a strong military retaliation especially when they are waiting for hezbollahs response.

I think it is now more likely than it was in April that Iran and hezbollah may coordinate a missile barrage strike at Israel.

• Agree
Reactions: RASALGHUL and BMD
Israel almost has a full house.

1722417714253.png

• Love
Reactions: Bon Plan
This sounds like Israelies took London Has Fallen movie plot a bit seriously.

Assassinate the head of the state, wait for all the important characters to show up to the funeral, and then knock them out.

Last edited:
I think this is far-fetched but somebody at Jerusalem Post considered this worth printing so...

"Several Arab sources reported Tuesday that if the conflict between Iran and Israel escalates, Pakistan plans to supply Iran with Shaheen-III medium-range ballistic missiles."

• Informative
Reactions: Asterion Moloc
I think this is far-fetched but somebody at Jerusalem Post considered this worth printing so...

"Several Arab sources reported Tuesday that if the conflict between Iran and Israel escalates, Pakistan plans to supply Iran with Shaheen-III medium-range ballistic missiles."
They (pak foreign ministry) even condemned Israel for Honeyeh's assassination I think and retracted it later, as it is stupid to condemn Israel for an attack no one exactly knew what happened as Iran has not said anything yet