Israel-Hamas Conflict: Updates & Discussions

:ROFLMAO: 🤡 Well this makes a joke of UNRWA @RASALGHUL, @Rajput Lion, @randomradio, @jetray, @Innominate
  • Hamas said its leader in Lebanon had been killed and the leftist Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) said three of its leaders were killed, a day after Israel struck Houthi rebel targets in Yemen.
Top Hamas commander killed in Lebanon was a UN employee on administrative leave, UNRWA says
Fatah Sharif was killed with his wife, son and daughter in an airstrike on Al-Buss refugee camp

Perhaps the ICJ should issue an arrest warrant for UNRWA.

Last edited:
Video of interceptions at link:
There were no immediate reports of casualties as Israel ordered residents to head to bomb shelters and as air raid sirens sounded across the country.

Israeli army radio said nearly 200 missiles had been launched into Israel from Iran. Iran's Revolutionary Guards said Iran had launched tens of missiles at Israel, and that if Israel retaliated Tehran's response would be "more crushing and ruinous".

Last edited:
Reactions: South block
I think entire matter has been discussed with US, the response of Israel came very quickly and pre-packaged. If I were Israel, I would be looking for destroying all of Iran's nuclear facilities completely.

The fact that Israel did not pre-emptively attacked Iran tells me that US has instructed to not go on to offensive.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion

1727861330029.png

What's interesting here is that Iran launched a larger retaliation for the killing of the Hezbollah Commander than an IRGC Commander. That's a tacit admission that these terror groups aren't just backed by Iran, they are Iran. Time to hold Iran accountable for their actions at the UN.

Reactions: South block