Know your staff and members ! About their Real Life !!!

Hi

I am Tarini and I am from Odisha. Did my B. E. from Bangalore University and Masters from BITS, Pilani. I started my carrier as a chip designer with a Bangalore based PSU and then worked with multiple MNCs before moving to US. Currently based at San Jose, CA. I have been interested in defence related stuff since childhood. Have been following defense forums since 2014. I am mostly a reader than being a contributor.

Regards
Tarini

Hey,

Just got the migration info.

On my background Bengali raised in Maharashtra, living in Colorado married to a californian. B.E Mech, MS Mech. Worked for DPSU and MNC's in India. Worked mostly in Design and testing in Aerospace, Wind Energy and HVAC in US.
Extremely fond of things that are fast and loud, have a soft spot for shooting, automation, wood working, gardening, cooking and volunteer work.

-Milspec

Not to far off. Come over to fort Riley and the flint hills!

Hey,

Just got the migration info.

On my background Bengali raised in Maharashtra, living in Colorado married to a californian. B.E Mech, MS Mech. Worked for DPSU and MNC's in India. Worked mostly in Design and testing in Aerospace, Wind Energy and HVAC in US. Currently Engineering Manager -Testing and Calibrations of one of the largest Commercial HVAC organisation. Machine design, Instrumentation, Industrial Automation are close to my heart,

Mostly interested in tactical battlefield combat systems and strategic planning.

Extremely fond of things that are fast and loud, have a soft spot for shooting, automation, wood working, gardening, cooking and volunteer work.

-Milspec

Hey @Milspec, You work for Trane/IR or Carrier???