Meanwhile in Pakistan

General Abdul from Heera Mandi

I think Maarkhor and Safriz are one and same.
@safriz
I am always in favour of such strategy.
In general Zia time we were going all out against India.
Openly supporting and training Kashmiri and Khalistan fighters , in addition to many other things . At that time our relationship with India was much better than today.
Even I visited India back then as getting visa wasn't a problem.
I quite liked the trip.
Try today getting Indian visa. They have changed visa requirements from nationality to ethnicity. 😅😅.
If I go to Indian embassy in London with my British passport, the babu will ask me my ethnicity. Once I tell them I am Pakistani by ethnicity, he will refuse my visa despite my British passport.

India takes peacefulness as weakness . So we rather not be peaceful.

Openly supporting and training Kashmiri and Khalistan fighters , in addition to many other things . At that time our relationship with India was much better than today.
I quite liked the trip.
Try today getting Indian visa. They have changed visa requirements from nationality to ethnicity. 😅😅.
If I go to Indian embassy in London with my British passport, the babu will ask me my ethnicity. Once I tell them I am Pakistani by ethnicity, he will refuse my visa despite my British passport.

Sorry for the first line. IDK how it got posted here.

On the topic, I don’t think India has any favourite ethnic group Officially as far as giving visa is concerned.

In earlier times politicians were very idealistic and very sympathetic to Pakistan and used to think that we can live peacefully like some western countries. That hope faded away over generations and the newer lot have seen all kinds of macho tactics of Pakistan be it sending militias to foment trouble in our region, rolling over Pattons across LOC unprovoked, paradropping troops in Kashmir, violating mutual agreements and occupying our territories or sending trained terrorists to kill as many civilians as possible in metro cities. We’ve seen them all. So the current distrust and hostile attitude towards Pak is quite understandable.
BTW being Pakistani is not an ethnicity but Country of origin. Ethnicity is Punjabi, Sindhi, Pasthtoon, Baloch etc.
BTW I’m in favour of making visa application easier and straightforward to all neighbors except maybe China. But I believe Govt has it’s reasons for current setup as you guys come in various shapes and forms like that Headly guy who was a American Pakistani and giving visa to him costed us hundreds of lives and millions due to loss of property.

You too know that some of you guys like zarven has special love for Mumbai and would love to blowup himself is some busy market in Mumbai.
So why take chances.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
I quite liked the trip.
does david headley & tawahur rana ring a bell? Until 1965 borders were nearly open and crossing them was not a big deal.
Its not just pakistanis even china orgin ppl have hard time getting visa's to India.

says the aggressor who initiated 3 wars & runs terror camps.

Reactions: AbRaj

On the topic, I don’t think India has any favourite ethnic group Officially as far as giving visa is concerned.

In earlier times politicians were very idealistic and very sympathetic to Pakistan and used to think that we can live peacefully like some western countries. That hope faded away over generations and the newer lot have seen all kinds of macho tactics of Pakistan be it sending militias to foment trouble in our region, rolling over Pattons across LOC unprovoked, paradropping troops in Kashmir, violating mutual agreements and occupying our territories or sending trained terrorists to kill as many civilians as possible in metro cities. We’ve seen them all. So the current distrust and hostile attitude towards Pak is quite understandable.
BTW being Pakistani is not an ethnicity but Country of origin. Ethnicity is Punjabi, Sindhi, Pasthtoon, Baloch etc.
BTW I’m in favour of making visa application easier and straightforward to all neighbors except maybe China. But I believe Govt has it’s reasons for current setup as you guys come in various shapes and forms like that Headly guy who was a American Pakistani and giving visa to him costed us hundreds of lives and millions due to loss of property.

You too know that some of you guys like zarven has special love for Mumbai and would love to blowup himself is some busy market in Mumbai.
So why take chances.
Its not just ppl will lose lives , the person who adjudicates the visa will lose his job as well. More than that amount of administrative work & background check is enormous, simply its not worth the time/effort. India has evisas for most of the countries ( even for palestine...) but for countries linked to terrorism/terrorists its off the list.

Lets replace "Zia's time" with that of Indra Gandhi's time. After 71, UN stopped bothering about Kashmir issue in earnest. Honestly, 71 has been "the war to end all wars". After that no more real wars with Pakistan. I guess your strategy works for both 🤣 .

So why take chances.
None of us are interested in mass killing hungry Indians. We rather let them live and continue their sufferings.
So , don't worry, you are safe 😅😅😅.

I quite liked the trip.

We dont like you Pakistanis

So No Visa for you

What will we gain if Pakistanis visit India

We dont like you Pakistanis

So No Visa for you

What will we gain if Pakistanis visit India
Wasn't like this before modi regime, but now we too don't like Indians, not only that, but also teach our children to hate Indians.

I used to do my shopping from Indian owned shops near me, and had no problems with that.
Now I don't enter any shop or business run by a "dot head" because I don't want my money to go to BJP and through that going to "Gao rakshak" or any other Hindu terrorist group.

I am now very specific about not buying any products on display in supermarkets which have Indians origins, and I am not alone.

I used to go dine at Hindu vegetarian restaurants because they cook vegetables the best way.
I don't do that after Modi regime, as I can't be sure what rubbish they will put in my food after knowing that I am a Muslim Pakistani.

Previously I used to be very friendly with Indians in UK .
But the bigotry modi regime has injected in Indians, now I see the hate in their eyes and return the favour.

Hitler created a similar Germany. Let's see where this goes.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Wasn't like this before modi regime, but now we too don't like Indians, not only that, but also teach our children to hate Indians.

I used to do my shopping from Indian owned shops near me, and had no problems with that.
Now I don't enter any shop or business run by a "dot head" because I don't want my money to go to BJP and through that going to "Gao rakshak" or any other Hindu terrorist group.

I am now very specific about not buying any products on display in supermarkets which have Indians origins, and I am not alone.

But the bigotry modi regime has injected in Indians, now I see the hate in their eyes and return the favour.

Good luck.
That's all very fine maamu . I'm sure quite a lot of those Indian stores would've been saved from bankruptcy by not having to offer you unsecured credit. Tell us , when are Paxtanis going to stop calling their restaurants Indian restaurants for starters ?!

On a serious note the schizophrenia behind the trend to continue Islamicising Paxtan while wishing India to be secular has finally arrived out here . I was waiting for it since long. It's been late in coming but it's finally here .

And just before you go about launching into a sermon on the ill effects of religious fundamentalism , do note we have been voting in & out political parties at regular intervals since 1951 with an exception of only 2 yrs on account of the Emergency in between with a peaceful transition of power each time every time . What's your record been like ?

That's all very fine maamu . I'm sure quite a lot of those Indian stores would've been saved from bankruptcy by not having to offer you unsecured credit. Tell us , when are Paxtanis going to stop calling their restaurants Indian restaurants for starters ?!

On a serious note the schizophrenia behind the trend to continue Islamicising Paxtan while wishing India to be secular has finally arrived out here . I was waiting for it since long. It's been late in coming but it's finally here .

And just before you go about launching into a sermon on the ill effects of religious fundamentalism , do note we have been voting in & out political parties at regular intervals since 1951 with an exception of only 2 yrs on account of the Emergency in between with a peaceful transition of power each time every time . What's your record been like ?
Yup that's all fine, now jog off.

None of us are interested in mass killing hungry Indians. We rather let them live and continue their sufferings.
We both know that that’s far from the truth.
You guys love Mumbai and Delhi and I’m sure you can have sufficient numbers of Kasabs to light up our cities.
Any one can see Pakistanis craving and begging your government to blow up Delhi and Mumbai on social media platforms and forums. And then you cry that India is defaming your country but in reality it’s Pakistanis themselves who defame Pakistan by their bigoted behaviour.

We both know that that’s far from the truth.
You guys love Mumbai and Delhi and I’m sure you can have sufficient numbers of Kasabs to light up our cities.
Any one can see Pakistanis craving and begging your government to blow up Delhi and Mumbai on social media platforms and forums. And then you cry that India is defaming your country but in reality it’s Pakistanis themselves who defame Pakistan by their bigoted behaviour.
No,
We genuinely are not interested in mass killing Indians.
Internet chest thumping is just that, chest thumping.
Reality is different.
And it's not due to "love for India or indians" rather pity .
Also we as people, don't see Indian public as any threat to us. So no point in killing something harmless.

On military level it's an entitierely different story.

Last edited:
For the total foreign reserves of Pakistan. Can anyone tell me the approximate breakdown of how much of it is in the form of Gold and how much of that gold is currently in Pakistan?

Also apart from USD, does the Pakistan hold any other foreign currency as a reserve?

No,
Reality is different.
Also we as people, don't see Indian public as any threat to us. So no point in killing something harmless.

You people are Fundamentally EVIL

Evil , Cunning BUT Cowardly

You dont just hate India but today you guys are burning with Jealousy towards India , that is because you see your country go downhill every year

You dont mind that your Country is going down but your problem is WHY INDIA is better than Pakistan

That is why during the second corona wave , you guys were somehow hoping that India would get "weakened " and come down to your level

No,
Reality is different.

History says otherwise.
Although I do believe that a lot of Pakistanis don’t see India as barbaric threat as say Talibans or as strong and shrewd as China.
But still you have a lot of lunatics with resources to cause serious damage to us.
Like of Hafeez Mohammad Sayeed and Masood Azhar are such kind of people and you have them in huge numbers. Not to forget your entire apparatus in tribal areas of KPK/FATA churning out talibans like insects.
To me Pakistan is quite a unique country with islets of über rich elites living in gated societies like DHA, Baharia town in cities like Islamabad,Karachi and Lahore and a huge sea of poor, illiterate and tribal people constituting the rest. Both live in their own world.
We too have a huge number of poor people. But their main problem is unemployment. No one cares about national security except middle class and those related to the defence and politics.
And most people believe that the Armed forces and political class are capable enough to tackle any threat from China and Pakistan by military and diplomatic means.
So we don’t live in fear or seize mentality.
Most people want to live lives peacefully and try to contribute to nation building by means other than military or terrorism.
Above all we don’t have any religious motivation to kill non Hindus as long as our way of life is not threatened.

PS: I’m not talking about internet chest thumping and taking swipes at one another. Which is pretty common on both sides.
I was talking about likes of Fuddu Choudhary, your science minister/information minister and that lota minister of railways/interior types. They are illiterate,powerful and extremely motivated religiously.
I do respect a lot of Pakistani scholars like Khursid Kasuri, Asad Durrani and dozens of other people including that ganza swag guy and those anchors of program Zara hut key etc. I’ve watched many interviews of Fatima Bhutto and Mira Sethi enjoyed their views of various topics.
And I know you hate many pashtoon women activists like Gulalai Ismail, Busra gohar,Gul Bukhari and Sindhi feminists like Arfana Mallah etc but I like them for showing courage to stand up against injustice in highly patriarchal society.

they talk without duplicity and religious undertones. Those guys talk about thing we can understand and relate to.

Last edited:

I used to go dine at Hindu vegetarian restaurants because they cook vegetables the best way.
I don't do that after Modi regime, as I can't be sure what rubbish they will put in my food after knowing that I am a Muslim Pakistani.

Good luck.
Huge loss to us Indians 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: Bali78
You people are Fundamentally EVIL

Evil , Cunning BUT Cowardly

You dont just hate India but today you guys are burning with Jealousy towards India , that is because you see your country go downhill every year

You dont mind that your Country is going down but your problem is WHY INDIA is better than Pakistan

That is why during the second corona wave , you guys were somehow hoping that India would get "weakened " and come down to your level
You guys don't only worship cow but clearly have dung in your skulls .
History says otherwise.
Although I do believe that a lot of Pakistanis don’t see India as barbaric threat as say Talibans or as strong and shrewd as China.
But still you have a lot of lunatics with resources to cause serious damage to us.
Like of Hafeez Mohammad Sayeed and Masood Azhar are such kind of people and you have them in huge numbers. Not to forget your entire apparatus in tribal areas of KPK/FATA churning out talibans like insects.
To me Pakistan is quite a unique country with islets of über rich elites living in gated societies like DHA, Baharia town in cities like Islamabad,Karachi and Lahore and a huge sea of poor, illiterate and tribal people constituting the rest. Both live in their own world.
We too have a huge number of poor people. But their main problem is unemployment. No one cares about national security except middle class and those related to the defence and politics.
And most people believe that the Armed forces and political class are capable enough to tackle any threat from China and Pakistan by military and diplomatic means.
So we don’t live in fear or seize mentality.
Most people want to live lives peacefully and try to contribute to nation building by means other than military or terrorism.
Above all we don’t have any religious motivation to kill non Hindus as long as our way of life is not threatened.

PS: I’m not talking about internet chest thumping and taking swipes at one another. Which is pretty common on both sides.
I was talking about likes of Fuddu Choudhary, your science minister/information minister and that lota minister of railways/interior types. They are illiterate,powerful and extremely motivated religiously.
I do respect a lot of Pakistani scholars like Khursid Kasuri, Asad Durrani and dozens of other people including that ganza swag guy and those anchors of program Zara hut key etc. I’ve watched many interviews of Fatima Bhutto and Mira Sethi enjoyed their views of various topics.
And I know you hate many pashtoon women activists like Gulalai Ismail, Busra gohar,Gul Bukhari and Sindhi feminists like Arfana Mallah etc but I like them for showing courage to stand up against injustice in highly patriarchal society.

they talk without duplicity and religious undertones. Those guys talk about thing we can understand and relate to.
It feels flattering that you guys are that much scared of us 😅😅

Pakistan struggles with food crisis as wheat flour, sugar prices shoot up

Mamu Apna Ghar Dekh.

Except for military personnel Pakistani population at large is facing food shortages and price rises along with tanked economy and income which is making matter worse for a common Pakistani. There are videos of dog meat and donkey meat passed on as goat meat and used to prepare biryani in hotel. So it's Pakistan which is BHUKA NANGA DESH not India.

Now compare it with India our FCI godowns are full with grains so much so that we can feed whole population for 3yrs even if not a single crop of grain is sown. And now during covid19 80crore people from economically backward class are being given free food by government of India..

So think before you PUKE out of your mouth...😊

Pakistan struggles with food crisis as wheat flour, sugar prices shoot up

Mamu Apna Ghar Dekh.

Except for military personnel Pakistani population at large is facing food shortages and price rises along with tanked economy and income which is making matter worse for a common Pakistani. There are videos of dog meat and donkey meat passed on as goat meat and used to prepare biryani in hotel. So it's Pakistan which is BHUKA NANGA DESH not India.

Now compare it with India our FCI godowns are full with grains so much so that we can feed whole population for 3yrs even if not a single crop of grain is sown. And now during covid19 80crore people from economically backward class are being given free food by government of India..

So think before you PUKE out of your mouth...😊
Modi: India is the pharmacy of world
Lcapb: Food grain Guru