Modi best suited for Noble Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
Well I feel vindicated now.

Several weeks ago when dastardly BBC made documentary on Modiji handling riots, I had recommended that we should counter low art (documentary) with high art (Epic poetry). When epic poetry wins Nobel price, Modiji will automatically be called Hero forever.

I had then started writing said epic poem in this forum for all to contribute and make popular (Paradise Regained under Modiji).

At that time the leftist mods of this forum shut the thread down, deleted it, banned me and called me all kinds of names.

But his tory has a sense of irony and within weeks the importance of my approach is proven true. Yes, friends. Modiji is now top contender for Noble Peace Price for his humanatarian approach and love for communal harmony. And adani too.

• Haha
Reactions: D68
It's fake news.

Anyway, the Nobel has value in STEM fields. It's a joke when it comes to the Arts & the 'Peace' category. If it wasn't, Trump would've got it for the Abraham Accords, instead of Obama for...being black.

It's fake news.

Anyway, the Nobel has value in STEM fields. It's a joke when it comes to the Arts & the 'Peace' category. If it wasn't, Trump would've got it for the Abraham Accords, instead of Obama for...being black.
Barack Obama got a peace prize? For what? Killing Bin Laden?

Barack Obama got a peace prize? For what? Killing Bin Laden?

He got it in '09. The Abbotabad raid was in '11.

Officially, it was for "...extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”.

Reactions: D68
Well I feel vindicated now.

Several weeks ago when dastardly BBC made documentary on Modiji handling riots, I had recommended that we should counter low art (documentary) with high art (Epic poetry). When epic poetry wins Nobel price, Modiji will automatically be called Hero forever.

I had then started writing said epic poem in this forum for all to contribute and make popular (Paradise Regained under Modiji).

At that time the leftist mods of this forum shut the thread down, deleted it, banned me and called me all kinds of names.

But his tory has a sense of irony and within weeks the importance of my approach is proven true. Yes, friends. Modiji is now top contender for Noble Peace Price for his humanatarian approach and love for communal harmony. And adani too.

Yeas, after all he is reluctant to fight Chinese & Pakistanis.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL
Dude, who the hell even reads Times Now? Most people have never heard of it. And how is this place liberal? Lol.

wow. Looks like the fact that the mods here banned me and called me all kinds of names for being a nationalist means nothing to you.

You are new here, so some info: Guynextdoor is from the "Tukde-Tukde gang", got banned multiple times here and is now doing such drama to get some attention.

Let's put this nonsensical theory to test.

@D68 I dare you to say one thing against Modiji and see if you don't get immedeately promoted from member to well known member.

A lot of people like trump too. who said propaganda doesn't work?

Edit
It's true, I've just been changed to well-known member. I thought you were joking
Happy Lets Go GIF by Rocky

It's fake news.

Well I have been thinking very carefully about the point you made. I also agree that it might be better for Modi to be given noble peace price for Physics or Chemistry or Biology (or maybe for all 3 or 2 of 3 in multiple combinations). But it doesn't help us tacle the immedeate issue of countering BBC propoganda documentary. So I think it must be noble peace price for peace only for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.