Movie Thread

I thought the date was october 31st? (also halloween hehe).
Ah yes, sadly it is. Perhaps on the 5th of November one of the EU elite can be nominated as 'the guy'. I was thinking Macron but his burn duration would probably be too short.

Ah yes, sadly it is. Perhaps on the 5th of November one of the EU elite can be nominated as 'the guy'. I was thinking Macron but his burn duration would probably be too short.
Paddy, you fool, in case you didn't notice, this thread is dedicated to movies. Not Iran or Brexit. Too add to it, you've created the thread, you dunce and you're the one derailing it.

Did any watch the 2008 version of Rambo? It was on TV last night. I was expecting it to be shit and it started slow but then...

Last edited:
Did any watch the 2008 version of Rambo? It was on TV last night. I was expecting it to be shit and it started slow but then...

Aah Rumbo being engaged by Evangelists to fight on behalf of the Karens against Tatmadaw finds favour with you. Wonders never cease. You must like Rumbo 3 too. There he takes on the Soviets with the Afghan Mujahideen as well. I'm guessing Rumbo 6 will correct that anomaly.

Aah Rumbo being engaged by Evangelists to fight on behalf of the Karens against Tatmadaw finds favour with you. Wonders never cease. You must like Rumbo 3 too. There he takes on the Soviets with the Afghan Mujahideen as well. I'm guessing Rumbo 6 will correct that anomaly.
I just like good action. Back in 2008 was before the recent spat anyway. Back then it was just that woman under house arrest trying for democracy.

Ok Paddy, time to educate you on the finer nuances of good movies.

Guess the original.

And Henry Fonda on his casting in the movie .

Not technically a movie but move to make this a movie + TV thread @Ashwin.

Anyone seen episode 1 of Star Trek Picdel on Amazon Prime yet?

Excellent movie based on the biography of dreaded British terrorist and London school of economics alumni Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh
@BMD , @Bon Plan you might find it interesting ie the role of Britain as a base of Islamic fundamentalists.
Also highlights the sheer incompetence of Indian security forces and cowardice of politicians as well as dysfunctional bureaucracy.

Anybody watched Greyhound?
Amazing one!
Yes. Exceptional movie for naval warfare enthusiasts.

Last edited:
Anybody watched Greyhound?

Amazing one!
Indeed. nice, as always with Tom Hanks.

Excellent movie based on the biography of dreaded British terrorist and London school of economics alumni Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh
@BMD , @Bon Plan you might find it interesting ie the role of Britain as a base of Islamic fundamentalists.
Also highlights the sheer incompetence of Indian security forces and cowardice of politicians as well as dysfunctional bureaucracy.

Yes. Exceptional movie for naval warfare enthusiasts.
Will see that this evening !
thanks a lot.

Reactions: rockstarIN