Pakistani occupied Kashmir, Gilgit and Baltistan region

@Ashwin @Gautam Please check thread subject and modify basis historical data and Indian foreign policy. I tried to find similar thread to avoid duplication but couldn't, hence created a new thread. This subjected region is as much as security & human rights concern as it is political concern. Please make this sticky thread accordingly.

Reactions: Asterion Moloc
what sparked these protests? Just browsing news articles I see everything from taxes, arrests of local leaders, inflation, load shedding and some farming laws? Basically every issue under the sun. What's going on over there?
It seems to be Imran's supporter but more united. They will be crushed by the Army in a few days, and missing person posters will be distributed by families.

what sparked these protests? Just browsing news articles I see everything from taxes, arrests of local leaders, inflation, load shedding and some farming laws? Basically every issue under the sun. What's going on over there?
Dissatisfaction creeping in, especially when getting compared to Indian part. This devide will keep getting bigger and bigger. Imran fiasco made a big dent, few more of these, GOD knows what will happen further.