Ukraine - Russia Conflict

TM-62 mines began to be used to storm buildings in Ukraine. The Russian army began to use TM-62 anti-tank mines in Ukraine as grenades, and several cases have already been recorded. Why is this done? This method allows you to avoid storming the building, since the mine actually destroys the building. It is worth noting that with this method of assault, the soldier himself may receive a concussion. Presumably, a hole is drilled in the TM-62 mines and a grenade fuse is inserted there, since the video shows a soldier pulling the pin from the mine.

An episode of a battle in Ukraine, a Russian T-72 tank and an MTLB armored personnel carrier, the location of the shooting is not disclosed. The task of the T-72 tank was to cover the landing of an assault group from an MT-LB armored personnel carrier; the battle was fought with the Ukrainian 68th separate Jaeger Brigade named after Oleksa Dovbush. In the video you can see a powerful blow from a Ukrainian FPV drone on the roof of the tank, thanks to the protection of the tower, called “Mangal”, the tank withstood the drone’s attack. The decision to land a Russian assault group was canceled because intelligence reported that Ukrainian artillery was preparing to attack the landing area. The video is archival and shortened, presumably early spring, showing significant moments of the battle.

These guys are comical, Russia have spent the last 2+ years threatening to hit European cities and now this: 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

These guys are comical, Russia have spent the last 2+ years threatening to hit European cities and now this: 🤡 :ROFLMAO:
Since russia always lie, I find their threats quite comforting. The more they say they're gonna nuke us, the safer I feel.

It's when they say that they have no plan to attack NATO that I worry.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD

Since russia always lie, I find their threats quite comforting. The more they say they're gonna nuke us, the safer I feel.

It's when they say that they have no plan to attack NATO that I worry.
Yeah, like, "we have no plans to invade the Baltics." Yeah, well we'll just keep you busy in Ukraine to make absolutely sure of that.

Last edited: