Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Dated 2015.
1725869251279.png

You seem in a sour mood. Is that because your salary was confiscated by the police?

How are you going to take away the pain of being a morally bankrupt russian shill without your little toys?

Your "interests" and "lifestyle choices" are yours to keep. No need to project them on others.

I state facts, however your confirmation bias triggers severe hormonal reactions in you. Guess going woke and transitioning isnt working out for you.

I dont deny Ukrainian advantages or gains and I dont deny Russian advantages and gains. Your issues arising from a misfiring transition are yours to deal with.

Good luck finding those quarters for your next big mac. As a bonus for you I left a couple on the couch the last time I went for coffee. Happy Hunting.

you never know what might happen next, geo politic strategies are executed over long period of time not just few years. A weakened russian is a easy target for china and they can play the war of attrition better than russia. They can very well force russia to secede vast territory. West on the other hand will be happy if chinese keep supplying goods and dollar is not threatened. Militarily china is hardly a threat other than saber-rattling taiwan.

This game has been in the works since the Orange revolution. They built up Putin's paranoia. UK was running SEAD drills in Ukrainian airspace, US was making noises about Ukraine in NATO. As they expected Putin blew a fuse and here we are.

Now lets evaluate what we have seen so far. Russian Army is severely mauled. To build it up to a professional trained army again will take years (if we ignore systematic issues like corruption). Russian economy is shaky and Russia is cut-off from the international financial community. Inflation is creeping up. All of this makes Russia weak outside and inside.

The west wants regime change in Russia, they are on course to get it. If China bites at Russia's heel its a bonus. China will not even ask for western aid while it weakens Russia further.

Anyone who believes this west is fighting this war on the principles of "Justice and Humanity" was either born stupid or volunteered for helmet testing.

Episode from the Ugledar direction. The video shows a Russian UAZ vehicle hitting a Ukrainian TM-62 anti-tank mine. Incredibly, everyone in the car survived.

Your "interests" and "lifestyle choices" are yours to keep. No need to project them on others.

I state facts, however your confirmation bias triggers severe hormonal reactions in you. Guess going woke and transitioning isnt working out for you.

I dont deny Ukrainian advantages or gains and I dont deny Russian advantages and gains. Your issues arising from a misfiring transition are yours to deal with.

Good luck finding those quarters for your next big mac. As a bonus for you I left a couple on the couch the last time I went for coffee. Happy Hunting.
Long time no see . How've you been ?

On topic the guy you're engaging is French . Used to be a sane character . Looks like events back home has affected his thought process what with the LePenists now on the verge of forming a government there or has been interacting with Paddy much more than is necessary or prescribed . Interacting with Paddys beyond a point has been found to effect profound behavioral changes. It's a proven scientific phenomenon.

Either that or he's still in Bastille Day mode determined to export liberté, égalité, fraternité to the Russkies much like Bush was exporting democracy to the Afghans & Iraqis.

It's funny when you think of it . After all beginning 18th century it was Czar Charles XII of Russia who launched the Great Northern Wars invading Sweden to be followed by Czar Napoleon Bonaparte of Russia who invaded France & set Paris afire in the 19th century followed by General Secretary Adolf Hitler of the CCCP in Soviet Russia who invaded Germany came within sniffing distance of Berlin & suffered a Stalingrad in East Prussia in the 20th century.

Then there's the minor issue of the Crimean War fought in the soft underbelly of both France & UK with Russia coming all the way from Eastern Europe to Western Europe to prosecute their campaign.

Hence as you can see Europe is justifiably paranoid of the Russkies. Their history says so. Btw - these same Eurochumps had mumps when Kennedy threatened WW-3 if Khrushchev broke the quarantine around Cuba during the Cuban missile crisis. Resemblances to the current situation , if any , is purely co incidental , as the disclaimers go before the movie starts.

Reactions: Jaymax
I'm getting this sinking feeling Slava Ukraini is actually winning this war.
Russia is heading straight for the wall, economically, socially and culturally, and has been since Putin came to power, not since 2022. The invasion of Ukraine in 2022 is only accelerating Russia's downfall for logical and structural reasons.

Russia has 144 million inhabitants, and by 2050 there will be 120 million, and not only will there be far fewer of them, but they will be much older. That's the future of Russia in reality, you can't fight demographics, so there really are long-term reasons to be optimistic.

Reactions: Ginvincible and BMD
Doing ok. Had been tied up with work for a real long while.

On topic the guy you're engaging is French . Used to be a sane character . Looks like events back home has affected his thought process what with the LePenists now on the verge of forming a government there or has been interacting with Paddy much more than is necessary or prescribed . Interacting with Paddys beyond a point has been found to effect profound behavioral changes. It's a proven scientific phenomenon.
Ah... that adds the context. So its a cheese munching surrender monkey doing the nasty with a Pom whose continued free run raises genuine questions on the ability of the NHS to deal with mental health issues.

Make a whole lot sense.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Russia is heading straight for the wall, economically, socially and culturally, and has been since Putin came to power, not since 2022. The invasion of Ukraine in 2022 is only accelerating Russia's downfall for logical and structural reasons.

Russia has 144 million inhabitants, and by 2050 there will be 120 million, and not only will there be far fewer of them, but they will be much older. That's the future of Russia in reality, you can't fight demographics, so there really are long-term reasons to be optimistic.
Right. Now if you were to analyse Ukraine on the same parameters , how would you find ?

Reactions: Ironhide
Doing ok. Had been tied up with work for a real long while.

Ah... that adds the context. So its a cheese munching surrender monkey doing the nasty with a Pom whose continued free run raises genuine questions on the ability of the NHS to deal with mental health issues.

Make a whole lot sense.
Oh , you've got it all wrong ! Paddy never consults anybody least of all the NHS . They consulted him & Paddy wrote them off as a hopeless case .

In case you haven't noticed Paddy's the Chuck Norris of Strat Front.

It all began with Paddy bringing up his folks as a single child & then serving as the best man to his father when his father married his mother.

Reactions: Jaymax
Oh , you've got it all wrong ! Paddy never consults anybody least of all the NHS . They consulted him & Paddy wrote them off as a hopeless case .

In case you haven't noticed Paddy's the Chuck Norris of Strat Front.

It all began with Paddy bringing up his folks as a single child & then serving as the best man to his father when his father married his mother.
Roundhouse kicking all competing sperm at his conception too perhaps?

In other news, Russian media reporting a counteroffensive in Kursk which has achieved initial gains.

We will see in a few hours whether this is true or a rumor.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Roundhouse kicking all competing sperm at his conception too perhaps?

You're wrong about this part as well. It was ONLY a single sperm which was released during the act & fertilised the egg resulting in conception. It was almost Immaculate Conception.

In other news, Russian media reporting a counteroffensive in Kursk which has achieved initial gains.

We will see in a few hours whether this is true or a rumor.