Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Loosing Russian territory to Ukraine ? & I thought it was Ukrainian territory all along 🤣

murican collaborating with Nazi , nothing new

View attachment 25221
Russia signed an alliance with the actual Nazis whilst they were still active at the start of WWII.
At the end of the day the fact is that a missile landed in a NATO country and killed people because of a Russian attack close to its borders. That's unacceptable.

Also another shitty Russian SAM that went off course.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL

The SSO group destroyed a patrol of Russian occupiers in the Kreminnaya district of Luhansk region​

how is that related to democracy, more money === democracy? what a logic 🤣
ah , I am arguing with tribe of parasitic savage materialistic species whose progress is measured by how much they hoard (?).
No, they're more democratic by every measure anyway (already linked proof of that) but you called it a banana republic. Is Samsung a banana company? How come they can make their own planes and you can't?

Savage? Who are the ones levelling cities in Ukraine?

we dont need certificates from materialistic parasitic civilization.
I thought you liked parasites, given the state of the Ganges and your food hygiene.

dint see this, how so sweet

No, they're more democratic by every measure anyway (already linked proof of that) but you called it a banana republic. Is Samsung a banana company? How come they can make their own planes and you can't?
as usual you resort to cave mans argument , please explain how more money === democracy?
I thought you liked parasites, given the state of the Ganges and your food hygiene.
and what were british parasites doing in our dirty country for 150 years, enjoying it up I suppose. 🤣

dint see this, how so sweet

as usual you resort to cave mans argument , please explain how more money === democracy?
Actually democracy does tend to equal money, since democracies are generally richer than dictatorships, because the governments have to please the people. And you specifically called them a 'banana republic,' which usually refers to a poor dictatorship. It's democratic simply because they hold fair elections.

and what were british parasites doing in our dirty country for 150 years, enjoying it up I suppose. 🤣
What were Indian ones doing across South East Asia during the Chola's reign?
Realistic assessment. The war is being prolonged by Putin's stubbornness.

• Haha
Reactions: jetray

Explosions were reported at Russian military base in Dzhankoi, Crimea​

Folks how do you read this?
I would say to buld a narrative for cease-fire and push for negotiation.
The probability of it happening soon is not likely no. That's what he said, but we knew that, we're in for the long haul. The war will last until Russia leave, which will likely be years. Eventually his people will tire of being thrown into a meat blender and realise that the outcome of compliance is the same as the worst outcome for non-compliance, so they have nothing to lose by turning on Putin, except what they will lose in Ukraine anyway.