US Presidential Elections 2024-25 .

That's one of many things.

1. Has no tact or diplomacy.
2. Doesn't understand the consequences of the things he says.
3. Tried incite an insurrection (ask Mike Pence his VP FFS).
4. Allegations of sexual assault.
5. Plans to allow European countries to be invaded.
6. Said COVID-19 rise was fake news.
7. Denies climate change.
8. Has made occasional racist comments.
9. Took the piss out of McCain's service record, despite being a draft-dodger himself.
10. Useless with money. The S&P 500 has outperformed his business endeavours several times over.

Most of that is just Democrat talking points.

Some weird allegations here. I don't think anybody commented on the 2022 elections on this forum. Everybody was busy with the war.

Trump's rallies have become freaking boring. All 'cause the competiton is dead, or just passed out.

Trump was fine during his interview with Musk.

Lol at inflation claims.
1.jpg

And I don't know why people are so concerned about climate change. The long term effects have been exaggerated. SDG goals are being implemented, more or less. Large emitter countries are adopting renewable technologies at massive scale and fossil fuel use will soon be on the wane, considering the actions taken by energy companies. For example, Ambani is switching his refineries towards petrochemicals. Transportation and logistics is moving towards non-fossil fuel sources. What Trump is concerned about is reducing the fuel bill for the general public. It has doubled since he was in office. His goal is not to use more oil, but to pump more oil so prices can decrease via a basic understanding of supply and demand. More oil = Less expensive.

You can only drop inflation by reducing input costs when you have the means of controlling it. You drop down production and transportation costs, goods get cheaper, jobs and consumption increases, you can then decrease income and consumption taxes, that will lead to more production and consumption and less unemployment and crime. This is how you use energy to improve your economy. The US is blessed to have this option, India doesn't, but the Democrats refuse to use it.

And this ridiculous idea that he wants Russia to invade Europe. The best answer to Russia is to pump more oil in order to drive down prices, decrease costs for consumers and increase losses for producers, which will affect Russia way more than sanctions ever will. This is the most commonsense tactic available to contain both Russia and Iran. The Democrats want to crush the middle class with high energy prices instead in order to usher in a "New World Order" via a "Great Reset" by "Building Back Better," where everybody's gonna be broke and castrated.

It's the end of an era. My man Irish Joe has passed on the baton to the Afro Indian grifter. I'm absolutely shattered. What you have here is a true dyed in the wool politician steeped in the art & practice of politics pass on the mantle to a poseur sub standard intellect with absolutely questionable abilities & motives !

So in effect Democrats will be trading someone superior however questionable his performance for a less than mediocre candidate & Amerimutts not being the brightest bulb or sharpest tool in the lot will just as well elect her.

Irish Joe being Irish Joe making the most of his now rapidly diminishing opportunities there by hugging a belle longer than required or expected at the 1:40 min mark . Who can blame him ?!

And people say he's experiencing dementia. Any man who understands pleasure & knows where to seek it has his cognitive abilities intact. It's as simple as that. I don't care what people think or say particularly Amerimutts , but Irish Joe still has his cojones & brains intact irrespective of they're both occupying the same space in his body.

Speaking of opportunity sweetie seems MIA for quite some time. A typical Amerimutt I say. When the goings good impose yourself , bully your way thru & when the table's are turned scram & never be seen in the neighborhood for ages . Much like the US in Vietnam or Lebanon or Afghanistan.

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

It's the end of an era. My man Irish Joe has passed on the baton to the Afro Indian grifter. I'm absolutely shattered. What you have here is a true dyed in the wool politician steeped in the art & practice of politics pass on the mantle to a poseur sub standard intellect with absolutely questionable abilities & motives !

So in effect Democrats will be trading someone superior however questionable his performance for a less than mediocre candidate & Amerimutts not being the brightest bulb or sharpest tool in the lot will just as well elect her.

Irish Joe being Irish Joe making the most of his now rapidly diminishing opportunities there by hugging a belle longer than required or expected at the 1:40 min mark . Who can blame him ?!

And people say he's experiencing dementia. Any man who understands pleasure & knows where to seek it has his cognitive abilities intact. It's as simple as that. I don't care what people think or say particularly Amerimutts , but Irish Joe still has his cojones & brains intact irrespective of they're both occupying the same space in his body.

Speaking of opportunity sweetie seems MIA for quite some time. A typical Amerimutt I say. When the goings good impose yourself , bully your way thru & when the table's are turned scram & never be seen in the neighborhood for ages . Much like the US in Vietnam or Lebanon or Afghanistan.

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate
Gunga din I told you to call me Effendi now where's mein water?

Gunga din I told you to call me Effendi now where's mein water?
People here including me come out with reasonably intelligent posts & put downs & how does sweetie respond ? By coming up with something Grade 3 children will be embarrassed attempting.

I think it's all my fault . I shouldn't mess around with people on the spectrum especially kids. Earlier Paddy with an extremely limited vocabulary , even more limited skills of articulation stemming for an extremely limited intellect & imagination struggled all along to come up with rebuttals ( no it's not what you think sweetie ) to my bon mots & the best he could do is come up with the word - turd.

More evidence that sweetie's another sorry case of being on the spectrum. Say sweetie , you seem to have curtailed your presence here. What's the matter ? Got a new boyfriend or 2 ? Or you turned 18 & got booted out of your trailer park home with your ma keeping your 4 legged siblings but not you with the result you're working 2 shifts at 7/11s trying to make ends meet . Imagine getting booted out of a place where the dregs of society end up.

I've also noticed that for every 1 weekend you're at home on Saturday nights neatly tucked in with your legs together posting out here , you're AWOL for the next 3 Saturdays . Partying about town spreading your legs everywhere eh ? Well don't , else you'd be on the verge of "waters breaking" one of these days. What are you going to do then ? Yell - Gunga Din , my water broke ? 🤣

Back on topic . California grifter & her running mate Minnesota Nice are trying to sell themselves as the guy & girl next door to the American working classes ( now that the American middle class is a highly endangered species ) which rules out you & your ilk completely sweetie & by the looks of it in spite of making a hash of things she'd be successful.

Some weird allegations here. I don't think anybody commented on the 2022 elections on this forum. Everybody was busy with the war.

Trump's rallies have become freaking boring. All 'cause the competiton is dead, or just passed out.

Trump was fine during his interview with Musk.

Lol at inflation claims.
View attachment 35611

And I don't know why people are so concerned about climate change. The long term effects have been exaggerated. SDG goals are being implemented, more or less. Large emitter countries are adopting renewable technologies at massive scale and fossil fuel use will soon be on the wane, considering the actions taken by energy companies. For example, Ambani is switching his refineries towards petrochemicals. Transportation and logistics is moving towards non-fossil fuel sources. What Trump is concerned about is reducing the fuel bill for the general public. It has doubled since he was in office. His goal is not to use more oil, but to pump more oil so prices can decrease via a basic understanding of supply and demand. More oil = Less expensive.

You can only drop inflation by reducing input costs when you have the means of controlling it. You drop down production and transportation costs, goods get cheaper, jobs and consumption increases, you can then decrease income and consumption taxes, that will lead to more production and consumption and less unemployment and crime. This is how you use energy to improve your economy. The US is blessed to have this option, India doesn't, but the Democrats refuse to use it.

And this ridiculous idea that he wants Russia to invade Europe. The best answer to Russia is to pump more oil in order to drive down prices, decrease costs for consumers and increase losses for producers, which will affect Russia way more than sanctions ever will. This is the most commonsense tactic available to contain both Russia and Iran. The Democrats want to crush the middle class with high energy prices instead in order to usher in a "New World Order" via a "Great Reset" by "Building Back Better," where everybody's gonna be broke and castrated.
Which part of climate change effects have been exaggerated?

This tweet in turn begs the question what was the Irish Joe administration doing all these 4 years.

What do your fellow trailer park residents think of this sweetie - a home for every American ?! I mean possessing a home comes with a lot of responsibilities & added burdens like taxes especially estate taxes. Would trailer park folk be in a position to pay them ?

I mean Carrot Top's promising zero estate taxes but no homes & California grifter is promising homes & estate taxes . See what I'm getting at here ?

Sigh ! The dilemma the ordinary white trailer trash voter faces !!

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

This tweet in turn begs the question what was the Irish Joe administration doing all these 4 years.

What do your fellow trailer park residents think of this sweetie - a home for every American ?! I mean possessing a home comes with a lot of responsibilities & added burdens like taxes especially estate taxes. Would trailer park folk be in a position to pay them ?

I mean Carrot Top's promising zero estate taxes but no homes & California grifter is promising homes & estate taxes . See what I'm getting at here ?

Sigh ! The dilemma the ordinary white trailer trash voter faces !!

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

Which part of climate change effects have been exaggerated?
Don't worry about him. They have supercomputers running highly complicated climate models and lots of scientists working on it but some fool on the internet always thinks they know better.

Reactions: Barcid

Boy o boy ! Hulk Hogan was one of the keynote speakers at the RNC . No sweetie it's not what you think. This isn't the Red Neck Convention . It's the Republican National Convention.

The DNC gets ex President Obummer to address the delegates & the RNC gets Hulk Hogan. I say both parties know their voter base all too well. Ja sweetie ?

Don't worry about him. They have supercomputers running highly complicated climate models and lots of scientists working on it but some fool on the internet always thinks they know better.
That's all very fine & well taken Paddy but we're also all too familiar with the west's shenanigans of crying wolf & profiting from it.

The EU intends to impose a carbon tax on all imports from 2026 & at the same time subsidizes alternatives to products or production techniques with a high carbon footprint intending for the world to adopt these products or practices or both while paying top dollar for those substitutes.

Put your money where your mouth is & subsidize all those substitutions across the world or prepare for a trade war . I for one see the EU as a bigger nuisance than the US in such matters which is the reason we're with all those who argue for member states going their way leaving the EU.

In any case the economic issues & issues relating to immigration both legal as well as illegal along with the falling TFR holds ominous signs for Europe - a development we'd be waiting & watching with utmost interest. Then there's the second installment of the Ukraine war waiting to unfold at the same time the Chinese make a move on Taiwan.

The world's in for very interesting times indeed.

So , going by the description in this tweet , Sweetie's a winning optimistic affluent flag waving patriot & part of corporate America as well as the MIC while at the same time being a misfit , left behind poor malcontent who's an anti imperialist & a passivist.

Hmm ,not too sure about the rest of the description but passivist sure rings a bell .

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate 😃

Where is my water Dunga din? Effendi is not pleased with servant.

In other news this happened at the DNC.

A most curious phenomenon which reminds me. IMO the following books ought to be mandatory reading for those who wish to understand the circus that is the US & the circus with that circus which is the US presidential elections.

* The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump

* The Art of Grifting by Kamaladevi Harris

* The Art of Being Duped in 1001 Ways AKA How do I Take it Up My Rear in 1001
Positions Co Authored by Sweetie & Other
White Trash.

Got nothing to do with Biden.
Final oversight is with the Congress & ultimately the President , Paddy. The buck stops with Irish Joe .

However I doubt Irish Joe is even aware that the US has launched a mission with 2 astronauts leave aside their being stuck in space.