US Presidential Elections 2024-25 .

Got nothing to do with Biden.
Those astronauts could have been brought back long time back. Biden dint want spacex or elon musk to get any media attention. This is the same company which is limping from one disaster to another ranging from quality controls to outright crashes. Trusting that company to bring back astronauts safe is the last thing on earth that would happen.

Some time back Biden convened a meeting of CEO's of EV manufacturers , guess what he dint invite Tesla/ Elon , largest seller of EV's in US. Its not elon musk is a totally spotless guy, but being a president of a country and behaving like a mom & pop store owner doesnt look great.

Those astronauts could have been brought back long time back. Biden dint want spacex or elon musk to get any media attention. This is the same company which is limping from one disaster to another ranging from quality controls to outright crashes. Trusting that company to bring back astronauts safe is the last thing on earth that would happen.

Some time back Biden convened a meeting of CEO's of EV manufacturers , guess what he dint invite Tesla/ Elon , largest seller of EV's in US. Its not elon musk is a totally spotless guy, but being a president of a country and behaving like a mom & pop store owner doesnt look great.
Boeing were contracted to do it. They've only been there since June 6th.

================

THREAD !

It'd be nearly 8 yrs since Obummer stepped down as the US president yet rumours he shares sweetie's orientation & that his wife is a tranny , first floated by RW nutjobs aka white trash also sweetie's kind , still persist .

That's what the thread linked above has set out to prove. Whoever says US presidential elections or their politics is boring ?

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

their original mission was only for 8 days.
Contract is a contract.
hmm, is mainstream media doing a somersault?

They have always been more favourable to Trump, they were 60% until recently. They are contradicting most other forecasts also, hence:
, marking a contrarian stance compared to other forecasts.
1724699062151.png

1724699179437.png
1724699152550.png

Contract is a contract.
yeah it is space not your next door rental contract to enforce. They were running out of supplies.
They have always been more favourable to Trump, they were 60% until recently. They are contradicting most other forecasts also, hence:
mainstream media always reported lower numbers for trump, (excluding fox & co) it is surprising that they are even reporting it. either they see a change or switching sides.

yeah it is space not your next door rental contract to enforce. They were running out of supplies.
Which is now taken care of courtesy of NG.
mainstream media always reported lower numbers for trump, (excluding fox & co) it is surprising that they are even reporting it. either they see a change or switching sides.
What you see above are literally averages of a huge number of polls, favourable and unfavourable, both show Trump losing by 3%. Trump was only winning because of Biden's old age issues.

Headline : MAGA Christian Nationalists didn't know Trump had Jewish grand kids !

For the love of Jejuss I can't tell how did this come into my algorithms.

Besides , at this point I really can't tell what's genuine & what's parody / satire ?

Speaking of kikes , this happened ...

I mean what's a kike who doesn't Jew out his own ? Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

I see both you & RST have become whipping boys here. While you're my bunny it seems every Johnny come lately ,takes a shine to RST & proceeds to roast him . It's been happening with remarkable regularity for the past 4 years .

Poor Dunga din your Effendi is living rent free in your chimp brain and that is good because you haven't fetched me my water... now chop chop!
What's Dunga din , dyslexic retard ? I mean I've seen retards with room temperature IQ perceptive enough to use auto spell check . You needn't cast your squint eyed gaze beyond Paddy. His grammar syntax & spellings are error free & then there's the Downs Syndrome afflicted you

What's Dunga din , dyslexic retard ? I mean I've seen retards with room temperature IQ perceptive enough to use auto spell check . You needn't cast your squint eyed gaze beyond Paddy. His grammar syntax & spellings are error free & then there's the Downs Syndrome afflicted you
Really? My play with words just totally went over you head? Gunga is funny but Dunga as in dung is funnier because you basically live in sht. Get it now? Dunga din? Now get Effendi his water!

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Really? My play with words just totally went over you head?

Aww it seems I just got under sweetie's tender fragile "hairless" " smooth" skin. Sweetie's pretending to be a normie.

No you're incapable of punning or intelligent put downs sweetie coz you're both autistic & dyslexic which in others is a disability but in your case is a crime.

Gunga is funny but Dunga as in dung is funnier because you basically live in sht. Get it now? Dunga din? Now get Effendi his water!

So let's get this right . I'm living in sh!t & you want me to serve you water. What does this say about you ? Then you claim to be a normal human reasonably intelligent whom we should be taking seriously as opposed to white trash who's on the spectrum which in your case is a crime not a handicap.

Back on topic , this happened .

It seems California grifter + Minnesota Nice are all set to counter allegations that California grifter can't give interviews in public. Hence CNN.

Expect tough questions like what's your favourite colour ? Your favourite movie ? What colour peg will you use to screw white boys ( a question you'd both love & appreciate for obvious reasons )?

Ja

Reactions: Rajput Lion

Retarded piece of analysis here . If Irish Joe didn't declare this illegal his entire Presidency would be under a cloud including his own vote .

Besides I don't see what the brouhaha is all about . I mean the way Amerimutts who aren't even under the care of a conservatorship have been voting in the recent elections & what with the choices they've made , either those guys under the care of a conservator be allowed to the right to vote & join the party or the whole population be subject to a conservatorship.

I mean what's the worst that could happen. I recall seeing Spitting Image on YT filmed in the 1980s lampooning Soviet leadership who were all in their late 70s or 80s sleeping in meetings or forgetting where they were or with whom & what to say & here we are in the US of A in 2024 with Irish Joe & Carrot Top. Talk of what goes around.... Paddy can confirm this. He's been around since last century . @BMD

Speaking of conservatorship , are you old enough to vote or do you have a legal guardian too , sweetie , given your err many mental ailments ? @Innominate

Reactions: Rajput Lion

Retarded piece of analysis here . If Irish Joe didn't declare this illegal his entire Presidency would be under a cloud including his own vote .

Besides I don't see what the brouhaha is all about . I mean the way Amerimutts who aren't even under the care of a conservatorship have been voting in the recent elections & what with the choices they've made , either those guys under the care of a conservator be allowed to the right to vote & join the party or the whole population be subject to a conservatorship.

I mean what's the worst that could happen. I recall seeing Spitting Image on YT filmed in the 1980s lampooning Soviet leadership who were all in their late 70s or 80s sleeping in meetings or forgetting where they were or with whom & what to say & here we are in the US of A in 2024 with Irish Joe & Carrot Top. Talk of what goes around.... Paddy can confirm this. He's been around since last century . @BMD

Speaking of conservatorship , are you old enough to vote or do you have a legal guardian too , sweetie , given your err many mental ailments ? @Innominate
Darkness how long is you period going to last?

Darkness how long is you period going to last?
No snowflake unlike you , I haven't transitioned. Btw belated Happy National Dog's Day. How did you spend the day sweetie ?

Got your folks to sponsor your visit to the spa where you were groomed & had biannual douching session at both ends speaking of which I thought you were observing your new year's resolution not be probed by anyone who's not a medical professional.

I recall last year your new year's resolution to this effect lasted only hours. Wonder how long did it last this year ?