US Presidential Elections 2024-25 .

This is Twitter Gold.

I think this tweet here isn't getting the attention it deserves. It confirms what people the world over have known about voting patterns in the US for quite some time. The intrinsic relationship between voting patterns & the testosterone levels in males.

The lower the testosterone level the more the oestrogen levels which makes it more likely one is on touch with ones feminine side. That automatically translates into voting for the Democrats.

The above theory can be confirmed out here by studying sweetie. When sweetie first made an appearance out here , sweetie was extremely aggressive defending every adverse comment or observation against the F-35 & other defence assets ferociously . Goes without saying sweetie genuflected before carrot top's likeness.

However , of late , sweetie seems to have turned docile . That sweetie's on puberty blockers & HRT is not a coincidence. From being an out & out supporter of the Republicans & Carrot Top , sweetie's gradually putting some distance between the Republican campaign & xerself. Look at this thread for example. Has anyone seen one word of support for carrot top ?

If you don't believe me look at the output of sweetie out here in the present & compare it to what it was 3 years ago when sweetie first made an appearance out here & then compare the quality & content of the posts.

As a test you can even criticize the F-35 like asking for a firm date for the FOC & sweetie'd never respond which was unthinkable earlier.

Sweetie's turned over to the dark side .

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

At this rate the US could well witness the first instance of a posthumously elected president where come November Trump's elected & before he's sworn in , in January 25 , he's carried out feet first.

"I will never surrender. ''

What do you reckon sweetie ? That slogan & repeated attempts on his life will prompt pronouns people & the rainbow coalition to vote Carrot Top in especially the fence sitters or is it California grifter all the way ?

How will east side of man made lake trailer park community vote ? @Innominate

Reactions: Rajput Lion

This is Twitter Gold.

I think this tweet here isn't getting the attention it deserves. It confirms what people the world over have known about voting patterns in the US for quite some time. The intrinsic relationship between voting patterns & the testosterone levels in males.

The lower the testosterone level the more the oestrogen levels which makes it more likely one is on touch with ones feminine side. That automatically translates into voting for the Democrats.

The above theory can be confirmed out here by studying sweetie. When sweetie first made an appearance out here , sweetie was extremely aggressive defending every adverse comment or observation against the F-35 & other defence assets ferociously . Goes without saying sweetie genuflected before carrot top's likeness.

However , of late , sweetie seems to have turned docile . That sweetie's on puberty blockers & HRT is not a coincidence. From being an out & out supporter of the Republicans & Carrot Top , sweetie's gradually putting some distance between the Republican campaign & xerself. Look at this thread for example. Has anyone seen one word of support for carrot top ?

If you don't believe me look at the output of sweetie out here in the present & compare it to what it was 3 years ago when sweetie first made an appearance out here & then compare the quality & content of the posts.

As a test you can even criticize the F-35 like asking for a firm date for the FOC & sweetie'd never respond which was unthinkable earlier.

Sweetie's turned over to the dark side .

Ja sweetie ? @Innominate
Let's give him another bait, shall we;)

F-35 aka Fatty sucks. C'mon, defend it @Innominate 🤣

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Let's give him another bait, shall we;)

F-35 aka Fatty sucks. C'mon, defend it @Innominate 🤣
In the event I wasn't baiting sweetie at all . Sweetie's transitioned. It's now officially confirmed . 3 years ago when sweetie first made appearance here you should've seen sweetie's posts. It was 100% testosterone . That's how high it was on aggressiveness. Le Francais were running helter skelter from sweetie's onslaught on the F-35 thread & their own home thread - the one on Dassault Rafale .

Then sweetie had the misfortune of running into me & running that motormouth a little too much . Sweetie's yet to recover from that ghastly experience. It's called taming of the shrew. Willy Shakespeare also wrote a rather successful play on it . Since then sweetie's been on puberty blockers & HRT. Three years later the testosterone is gone . It's now been replaced completely by oestrogen.

You can try as much as you want . Sweetie's not coming back . To think I returned only coz sweetie remembered me & now that I'm here sweetie's AWOL. Ja sweetie ? @Innominate

Meanwhile the original grifter - the one from Arkansas from whom California grifter learnt so much & is now emulating made an appearance at the DNC endorsing California grifter & Minnesota Nice . Here she's lamenting how her grift on the Amerimutts failed nearly 8 years ago to carrot top taking the very same Amerimutts for a ride.

• Love
Reactions: Rajput Lion