VL-SRSAM

Can you share just the image of the launcher?
IMG_20240703_081237.jpg

Yes the PUC is changed completely, a full makeover if you like. Lets see how it performs. Curious how the weight reduction happens ? plume deflector was probably quite heavy at the bottom before ?

The new launcher/canister seems to be much compact and lighter! Nice👍
I thought its kinda raw, takes more place and might even cause problems if need to launch multiple missiles within a short span against incoming threats with those closed ducts, for a supposed short range sam. Lets see how this goes.

Reactions: Rajput Lion
This missile leaves almost no smoke trail and has rapid acceleration on launch. Should be a handful for any fighter to out manouever.

At approx 170kg each, it's incredibly light weight compared to the Shitl-1 while offering comparable/better range performance. 32 of these should certainly provide a good protective bubble for all our surface combatants.

This missile leaves almost no smoke trail and has rapid acceleration on launch. Should be a handful for any fighter to out manouever.

At approx 170kg each, it's incredibly light weight compared to the Shitl-1 while offering comparable/better range performance. 32 of these should certainly provide a good protective bubble for all our surface combatants.
Question is how well it compares to Barak an 80g rated sam, i saw a barak 1 video in which the missile rapidly take a turn. Its just like a leaf turning i course i a wind.