VL-SRSAM

Yawn! Ku-Band AESA seeker for Astra variants is now an old info and here you're still doubting it? Dubbing everyone a fanboy won't make you correct everytime.

Yeah, a "wild weasel"! Anyways, give others respect to have it. Simple.
Weasel, we are talking about VL-SRSAM not Astra mk2.

Asking again. Hoping there is an reliable answer.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
The Twitter fanboy could have presented sources for the claims before resorting to name-calling. But what can we expect?
Indian fanboys need routine cycle orgasms and despairs.
Name calling my *censored*
Rather than asking for source you'd go in a forum and start posting random shit. I usually provide the source and would have done the same if anybody had asked me for this one. But you are a big boy, you shall find things on your own.

Name calling my *censored*
Rather than asking for source you'd go in a forum and start posting random shit. I usually provide the source and would have done the same if anybody had asked me for this one. But you are a big boy, you shall find things on your own.
I will post whatever I want here ,twitter boy. No one told me that this esteemed gentleman is here. Stop posting publicly there if you dont want get called out.

You dont have any source. Just make up exaggerated stuff and run away.

Your Highness, VL-SRSAM also comes under "futute variants of Astra", lol. Continue with your "doom & gloom" drivel.
No, it's not. It's referring to Mk2 and Mk3. Aren't you the same guy who last year said Astra Mk2 had already completed multiple tests and is ready for production? Where is it?

I will post whatever I want here ,twitter boy. No one told me that this esteemed gentleman is here. Stop posting publicly there if you dont want get called out.

You dont have any source. Just make up exaggerated stuff and run away.|
Your faggot *censored* can't comprehend people being on multiple platforms, you are not the first guy 'calling out'. My response about RCI developing the seeker for VLSRSAM was for other forum members viewing your post.

No, it's not. It's referring to Mk2 and Mk3. Aren't you the same guy who last year said Astra Mk2 had already completed multiple tests and is ready for production? Where is it?
Lol, that was for 15 LSP units for further user trials. Try hard.
Anyways, so you don't believe VL-SRSAM to be a " future variant of Astra"? Ok mate, in that case, all I'll say is, whatever floats your boat! Let the readers judge for themselves.

Reactions: ArgonPrime
Your faggot *censored* can't comprehend people being on multiple platforms, you are not the first guy 'calling out'. My response about RCI developing the seeker for VLSRSAM was for other forum members viewing your post.
As expected, making wild claims with full certainty based on vague correlations. Of course, I'm not the first person to call you out on this.

So, you are angry with me because I didn't mention you when I posted your tweet here? This is a new level of entitlement to use abusive language.

Lol, that was for 15 LSP units for further user trials. Try hard.
Anyways, so you don't believe VL-SRSAM to be a " future variant of Astra"? Ok mate, in that case, all I'll say is, whatever floats your boat! Let the readers judge for themselves.
Does that mean Astra mk2 tested last year? Prototypes were ordered now. What "further"?. So, not started as simple as that.

You are always first to claim you said this or that. Learn to own up your failed exaggerations once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
Dual pulse does not give this missile agility. It give the missile extra speed during the endgame and TVC is used here for the initial turn radius just like barak 1.
You are wrong dear. Single pulse motor based missile bleed energy once their motor is burnt. In terminal phase such missiles do not have enough kinetic energy to both chase the target and to take sharp turns, which means if the target manuvers it will force the missile to bleed kinetic energy more and finally be left behind. By giving it extra kinetic energy in the final phase, you are literally enabling the missile to take sharper turns while keeping enough energy to still chase the target.

So yes. dual pulse missile are more agile because they have more energy in terminal phase to actually manoeuver and hit the target.

You are wrong dear. Single pulse motor based missile bleed energy once their motor is burnt. In terminal phase such missiles do not have enough kinetic energy to both chase the target and to take sharp turns, which means if the target manuvers it will force the missile to bleed kinetic energy more and finally be left behind. By giving it extra kinetic energy in the final phase, you are literally enabling the missile to take sharper turns while keeping enough energy to still chase the target.

So yes. dual pulse missile are more agile because they have more energy in terminal phase to actually manoeuver and hit the target.
Nope, it gives additional kinetic energy for more turns. Meaning more range not agility because of the motor.

If the quoted range of 80km is indeed true then most probably it is based on Astra MK-2. But then the range of Akash-NG is also supposed to be 30 km even when it is indeed a dual-pulse missile.

I think it is better to leave this topic "Range of VL-SRSAM and Akash-NG" from discussion. Ignorance is indeed a bliss in such case.
Always ask the max engagement altitude for SAMs. Will give pretty clear idea about its capabilities.

As long as this system is having very high efficiency upto 10-12km altitude and 20-25km range, i am extremely satisfied.

As expected, making wild claims with full certainty based on vague correlations. Of course, I'm not the first person to call you out on this.

So, you are angry with me because I didn't mention you when I posted your tweet here? This is a new level of entitlement to use abusive language.
You are not the first fag, correct. I don't make any claim unless I am completely certain. The problem is you thinking you can change platforms and abuse people acting like some big boy, now you shiver as you find out the person is on the other platform as well.

Weasel, we are talking about VL-SRSAM not Astra mk2.

Asking again. Hoping there is an reliable answer.
It was developed for the exact mission and once the performance parameters were satisfactory its obvious now this seeker is integrated on test batch. (pic: Adm_kenobi a while ago). Based on test data set there may be certain amendments or if result fully satisfactory this seeker will be cleared for LSP batch.

1726290847441.png

It was developed for the exact mission and once the performance parameters were satisfactory its obvious now this seeker is integrated on test batch. (pic: Adm_kenobi a while ago). Based on test data set there may be certain amendments or if result fully satisfactory this seeker will be cleared for LSP batch.

View attachment 36252
Now, that's the evidence I was asking for. The initial person who claimed couldn't produce it.

Lets hope this wont make the missile expensive.