AUKUS : US, UK and Australia forge military alliance to counter China

I think I riled you up. It's a fact though, the other four in the Five Eyes are basically America's yes-men. Everybody knows this.

Why else do you think Harry moved to the US? All that drama was a sham, the Americans wanted the spare royal close to the action. California at that, closer to China than the UK. They can't risk Willy after all.
I think your bottom just hurts again. Says the country that says 'yes' to Russia all the time.

I can't believe you brought up that silly ginger prat to make an argument.

I think your bottom just hurts again. Says the country that says 'yes' to Russia all the time.

I can't believe you brought up that silly ginger prat to make an argument.

Every time people bring up their bottoms or any other genitals, it's generally a projection of their own insecurities.

Honourable Harold is a reflection of today's dysfunctional Britain. Thankfully you now have an Indian in charge there. More bottoms than ever are hurt because of that, I bet ol' George is rolling in his grave alongside Churchill, but at least someone genetically sensible is at the steering wheel, at long last. If that doesn't give ol' Churchie some solace, then nothing will.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion
I only come here to see the Indian perspective on the world. There are some real intellectual giants, that would be better placed in the UN.:)

There's 8 in total.

Leaks to various British and American media outlets suggest Australia will commit to the purchase of US-designed Virginia-class submarines before acquiring a number of next-generation UK-designed vessels.

The UK submarines, known as SSNR, are currently in the design phase and are set to replace the Astute fleet.

They are not expected to be operational for many years.

The submarines are being designed in the English port town of Barrow-in-Furness, home to one of the few shipyards in the world manufacturing nuclear vessels.

Reactions: Optimist
You have to wait in suspense.

I know you are butt hurt about the sub. Perhaps this will help?

1678522420114.png

2 more days.
The acronym SFF could be many things. I'm guessing it's the Indian 'special frontier force 'and I didn't know that aussies are involved. so the question is still asked, are you french or indian? Though with your attitude, you could be an indian, living in france and learnt their ways.

2 more days,,but

You don't say , pops ,but Wollongong folk will be mighty disappointed as would folk in Perth - the latter coz all the subs would be based either in west or north Australia so why should them subs be mfgd there & the former coz why should Adelaide have all the fun .

2 more days.
The acronym SFF could be many things. I'm guessing it's the Indian 'special frontier force 'and I didn't know that aussies are involved. so the question is still asked, are you french or indian? Though with your attitude, you could be an indian, living in france and learnt their ways.

He's le Francais who doesn't quite like the fact the Aussies claiming their wines are as good as le Francais wines which is a fact .

• Haha
Reactions: Amarante