Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

Avi

Administrator
Dec 1, 2017
India
Request all the members to keep this thread limited to bugs and issues of the forum which needs fixing.

The general suggestions thread can be used to provide viewpoints and opinions.

Reactions: Aashish
Links within posts are of same colours as other texts ,to be fixed soon.

Paragraphing of text in wysiwyg editor.

Reactions: Aditya
Shoutbox and Chatbox will come as and when released. no ETA as of now.

Similar threads checking feature - before creating new threads will be added soon.

Reactions: Aashish and Seiko
Forum Nodes Icons , Banners , Logo and cosmetics of post bit, message templates final touches ongoing.

CHECK out the NEW feature : + Sign on forum home/node list makes you create a new thread within the said forum without opening it. TWO clicks less to start a thread.

Reactions: Aashish
Cannot upload a pic of size 1.3MB, says file size is too big. (Resolution 2200 × 1616)

Update - Tried with 1.1MB file, same error

Last edited:
Tweets URL shouldn't show in the Post! Don't know if this is the feature or Bug?

2017-12-05 23.17.46.png

Screenshot_2017-12-05-23-25-42.png

These blank black bars on the home page of the mobile version are just plain disconcerting. Looks unfinished and weird.
Just saying.

URL structure should be like this

https:// twitter .com/SJha1618/ status/938100452696113152

I tried to post another Tweet the way you'be suggested & Twitter URL still shows along the Post. This URL shouldn't show when we Post a Tweet:

2017-12-05 23.29.44.png

Makes Sense Or, I making some mistake?

I tried to post another Tweet the way you'be suggested & Twitter URL still shows along the Post. This URL shouldn't show when we Post a Tweet:

View attachment 192

Makes Sense Or, I making some mistake?

Check the official screenshot I attached , this version of the software is coded as such.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 11.50.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 11.50.55 PM.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 355
  • Informative
Reactions: Parul