Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

It will take some time for google adsense bots to study contents and then push ads accordingly. There is a cross button at top right hand corner whwre you all can say to google that you dont want to see this ad. Hopefully google will avoid similar ads to you guys. By the way I also got these dating sites and Lehnga ads. :P

Our Aim is to keep no or minimal advertisements for registered users of strategic frontier forums and website.

Guests who are viewing and reading will have a complete block of advertisement so that the forum is independent in the long run financially aswell as it works as an incentive for users to login and create an ID and contribute with their posts and viewpoints.

Reactions: Aashish and Dagger
It will take some time for google adsense bots to study contents and then push ads accordingly.

Lol wtf is this, i usually stay away from religion-caste crap don't know why i'm getting this here.

screencapture-strategicfront-org-forums-threads-understanding-bhima-koregaon-685-page-5-151518...png

On serious note i was viewing this thread: Opinion - Understanding Bhima Koregaon

Lol wtf is this, i usually stay away from religion-caste crap don't know why i'm getting this here.

View attachment 1169

On serious note i was viewing this thread: Opinion - Understanding Bhima Koregaon
Himanshu that page has lot of keywords like caste and religion which is why that ad is there. Google shows ads based on our preference but at time pushes ads as per content of the page we are visiting. You can click on close/cross option at top tight of the ad and select do not show this ad option. Hopefully google won't push that again.:LOL:

Forum updated with LIVE POSTS feature

This add-on will display the following stats:
  1. Latest Posts
  2. Latest Threads
  3. Hottest Threads
  4. Most Viewed Threads
  5. Latest Forum News
  6. Latest Members
  7. Most Liked Users
  8. Top Thread Starters
  9. Most Liked Threads
  10. Most Popular Forums
- Stats will auto-refresh every X seconds (specified via admin setting)
- Don't want to wait for the next refresh? No problem, simply click "Refresh Now"
- Each user can also individually enable/disable auto-refresh

Very nice. Kudos.

Maybe the auto refresh could be quicker? Coz its a list of only 5, and you scan the list and click the one you want to go to. Shouldn't take 30 seconds. And would negate the extra step of clicking on refresh.

Also, since its a huge home page, and we have to scroll to reach the bottom anyways, why not increase the size of live posts to at least 10 (granted traffic is not to high currently) so that the relevant stuff (live posts) in the visible section is bigger.

Cheers, Doc

Forum updated with LIVE POSTS feature

This add-on will display the following stats:
  1. Latest Posts
  2. Latest Threads
  3. Hottest Threads
  4. Most Viewed Threads
  5. Latest Forum News
  6. Latest Members
  7. Most Liked Users
  8. Top Thread Starters
  9. Most Liked Threads
  10. Most Popular Forums
- Stats will auto-refresh every X seconds (specified via admin setting)
- Don't want to wait for the next refresh? No problem, simply click "Refresh Now"
- Each user can also individually enable/disable auto-refresh

Latest member should not be on top.

Very nice. Kudos.

Maybe the auto refresh could be quicker? Coz its a list of only 5, and you scan the list and click the one you want to go to. Shouldn't take 30 seconds. And would negate the extra step of clicking on refresh.

Also, since its a huge home page, and we have to scroll to reach the bottom anyways, why not increase the size of live posts to at least 10 (granted traffic is not to high currently) so that the relevant stuff (live posts) in the visible section is bigger.

Cheers, Doc

I have optimised it to 20 seconds which is reasonable , too less a time will stress the server and make page speed slower.

Also increased the number to 8 , working to give custom choices at user-end to set your own number.

Latest member should not be on top.

Removed , its was on default template , this looks neat.

Reactions: Arvind
I have optimised it to 20 seconds which is reasonable , too less a time will stress the server and make page speed slower.

Also increased the number to 8 , working to give custom choices at user-end to set your own number.

Thanks. Looks much better. Just that there is a lot of real estate left blank.

Maybe art of that could be used for the poster's ID. Just the DP becomes difficult to identify.

Cheers, Doc

Names in addition to DP also please.

Single window looking good. Two were giving me a headache.

Cheers, Doc

Came back to the thread to demand the same @Avi

Possible to add the name who posted last in the thread apart from DP?

No, weather is perfectly fine. I’m able to use the internet fine. Only this site is dead slow

Are you accessing it from a PC or any phone? If possible try to clear cache and cookies and then relaunch browser and check. I tried from few american Ips in my office and it seems to be opening just fine. Looks like browser or a DNS cache issue to me.