Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

FYI. Now, I am also not able to edit the above Post. Hence, posting screenshot in this Post:
Screenshot_20180314-211633~01.png

If you dont mind can you logout and login back once to check. If ts still not working please PM me your user credentials so I can check. your permission is correct and Aravind confirmed that its working for him.

I optimized my Web Browser and signed into my account. This is the Options which I get:
Screenshot_20180314-213930~01.png
Screenshot_20180314-211931.png

I don't wish to share my Password over IM.

@Bali78 , @Parul
Please check if you can now edit properly.

The editing permissions are set as such :-
Can edit own posts till 30 minutes after post time.

Can edit own thread title.
Cannot delete own thread
Cannot delete own post

Let me know if everything is fine.

Reactions: Parul
@Bali78 , @Parul

Cannot delete own thread
Cannot delete own post

Thanks. Didn't know the 30 min limit. Guess that is the reason I wasn't able to edit my comment.

Any specific reason for 30 min limit ?

Nothing specific , only idea is editing beyond 30 minutes would change the course of discussions , there might be arguments and counter-arguments to your post and views , if you change the initial post later on the guys replying would be out of context. discussions would go haywire.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bali78 , @Parul

Cannot delete own thread
Cannot delete own post

Now getting option to edit/delete Posts. Please change the limit from 30 minutes to 2-3 hours! :D

MODERATORS and ADMIN

My complaint is that this ill informed moderator Ashwin who happens to be one of your staff members has been deleting my posts which are on topic to satisfy his ego and his loss in debate.
I was directly debating to other members on the thread, Indian missiles and ammunition on technical basis, but this chap can't see that. We were debating on how industries work and how many components are brought together to assemble a single big component in a commodity, few posts on on control actuators and PR code technology, wave form and signal processing. Now he has deleted my posts because it was not suiting HIS PPROPAGANDA and his Friends.

This is not tolerated. How dare he over exploit his powers to satisfy his egos? If I am debating with some one then let us debate, why he has to bring his foot in between to prove his point correct by banning me from thread and deleting my relevant posts.

He should be made accountable and kindly ask him which were those posts he has deleted. He needs to furnish them back again!!

The LOGIC IS: On procurement neither any one on forum can be exactly correct or bring any evidences that what has been indigenous and what not, so why debates are not allowed?

This is very unprofessional on his part. The Mods should stay away from grouping around with members and banning people from thread to help their friends and satisfy their egos or threaten them of Ban in future even when they are not trolling and being on topic.

Very sadistic and lame moderation this time.

MODERATORS and ADMIN

My complaint is that this ill informed moderator Ashwin who happens to be one of your staff members has been deleting my posts which are on topic to satisfy his ego and his loss in debate.
I was directly debating to other members on the thread, Indian missiles and ammunition on technical basis, but this chap can't see that. We were debating on how industries work and how many components are brought together to assemble a single big component in a commodity, few posts on on control actuators and PR code technology, wave form and signal processing. Now he has deleted my posts because it was not suiting HIS PPROPAGANDA and his Friends.

This is not tolerated. How dare he over exploit his powers to satisfy his egos? If I am debating with some one then let us debate, why he has to bring his foot in between to prove his point correct by banning me from thread and deleting my relevant posts.

He should be made accountable and kindly ask him which were those posts he has deleted. He needs to furnish them back again!!

The LOGIC IS: On procurement neither any one on forum can be exactly correct or bring any evidences that what has been indigenous and what not, so why debates are not allowed?

This is very unprofessional on his part. The Mods should stay away from grouping around with members and banning people from thread to help their friends and satisfy their egos or threaten them of Ban in future even when they are not trolling and being on topic.

Very sadistic and lame moderation this time.

Please pin point the thread here and team can have a re-look.

@nair @Ashwin Why is time for editing post/thread is too short? Why this is so??

I am not able to edit/add my post as option is not provided. There should be at least 24-36 hrs of time interval for modifying post.
This was done to avoid trolling.... Suggest to quote the post and repost with the edited part for time being.... We will consider your request

Reactions: ni8mare
Am not able to access the site with my normal browsers. Firefox, Edge, Chrome. Am accessing now using Tor. Any specific reason, why suddenly its not working through normal browser?

Error message I get is The connection has timed out

Am not able to access the site with my normal browsers. Firefox, Edge, Chrome. Am accessing now using Tor. Any specific reason, why suddenly its not working through normal browser?

Error message I get is The connection has timed out
Delete the cookies... and try... if still doesn't work then will get some one to look at it...