Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

Is there any way , you can upgrade the software here to highlight links we embed onto this blog ?

Many a times , the links are no more than a few words - being headlines of the said article and can escape the attention of many an interested reader on this forum . As I often access this blog on my cell , it becomes rather tedious to copy paste the entire article at times . At others , due to some reason , the copy function doesn't work either at the source or out here where it doesn't get reproduced .

The highlighting in a different colour code and font ( if possible ) serves to draw attention of the interested reader to the said article .

I believe @Nilgiri raised the issue sometime back & nair had promised to look into it but nothing seems to have come out of that exercise .

Can the concerned person please look into this and respond ? @Ashwin ; @nair ; @Bharath .

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashwin
Is there any way , you can upgrade the software here to highlight links we embed onto this blog ?

Many a times , the links are no more than a few words - being headlines of the said article and can escape the attention of many an interested reader on this forum . As I often access this blog on my cell , it becomes rather tedious to copy paste the entire article at times . At others , due to some reason , the copy function doesn't work either at the source or out here where it doesn't get reproduced .

The highlighting in a different colour code and font ( if possible ) serves to draw attention of the interested reader to the said article .

I believe @Nilgiri raised the issue sometime back & nair had promised to look into it but nothing seems to have come out of that exercise .

Can the concerned person please look into this and respond ? @Ashwin ; @nair ; @Bharath .
Fine now?

Reactions: _Anonymous_
I am having trouble when i copy paste something to a reply. Once I copy and paste something, I cannot copy anything else. When I paste, the 1st copied item will be pasted again and not the second copied item.

so if I have to copy two items to a reply, I have to paste 1st item, them post it,and then edit that post to paste the second item.

Ever since we moved forum, it seems that differences of opinion aren't tolerated and result in thread bans.

• Agree
Reactions: Guynextdoor
I fully agree. Several posts of mine have been deleted for no reason at all. And I have been effectively banned from opening threads in national politics by mods pandering to a particular constuency. And several people who should have been banned by now have not been banned.

Ever since we moved forum, it seems that differences of opinion aren't tolerated and result in thread bans.
I have difference of opinions on here - I attempt to debate without getting personal or abusing anyone. You ought to try voicing your opinions in a respectful manner and perhaps you too will avoid thread bans.
Cheers

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
You trolled on S400 thread. You have nothing to add on the subject.
Users reported, and got temporary thread ban.

Screenshot_2018-10-06 S-400 'Triumf' News Discussion(3).pngScreenshot_2018-10-06 S-400 'Triumf' News Discussion(2).pngScreenshot_2018-10-06 S-400 'Triumf' News Discussion(1).pngScreenshot_2018-10-06 S-400 'Triumf' News Discussion.png

I fully agree. Several posts of mine have been deleted for no reason at all. And I have been effectively banned from opening threads in national politics by mods pandering to a particular constuency. And several people who should have been banned by now have not been banned.
You are not special. No one is allowed to open new political threads without approval.

Offtopic, personal attack and trolling posts will be removed to keep up the quality of the discussion.

• Agree
Reactions: Angel Eyes
You trolled on S400 thread. You have nothing to add on the subject.
Users reported, and got temporary thread ban.
I think my comments on trying to use a Russian SAM system against China are valid.

And lets face it, the S-200 has shot down more Russian jets than enemy ones.

I have difference of opinions on here - I attempt to debate without getting personal or abusing anyone. You ought to try voicing your opinions in a respectful manner and perhaps you too will avoid thread bans.
Cheers
You rarely debate without insulting people. Here is an example of your hypocrisy at work. You criticise people for insults and then finish your post with an insult.
Brexit and Future of UK : Discussions

Last edited: