Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

@nair @Ashwin @Gautam
You guys don't allow messages even to staff. Nor you notify in advance before action witha screenshot. I would like to know what exactly was deleted. And also let me know where to ask this type of question.
View attachment 36150
Do you think asking the moderators to download a video because YouTube took it down is related to the topic at hand?

Use common sense and basic etiquette.

Also, you should not feel entitled to answers every time, and moderation will be applied at our discretion. Please refrain from tagging us for minor issues.

OMG! 😱so angry over such a small thing.🤦‍♂️ Calm down ☮️
Do you think asking the moderators to download a video because YouTube took it down is related to the topic at hand?
No it is not related to topic & i'm fine with such replies deleted. BUT DOES THIS WEBSITE'S NOTIFICATION TELL WHAT EXACTLY WAS DELETED BY POST-ID# OR DATE/TIME, ETC?🤦‍♂️:LOL:

Use common sense and basic etiquette.
:oops::rolleyes:> This is TOO PERSONAL & contradicts etiquette! :LOL:LEAVE COMMON SENSE, EVEN 6TH SENSE, MAGIC VOODOO POWERS🪄 ALSO CANT HELP IF NOTIFICATION DOESN'T MENTION EXACT POST.:ROFLMAO:
BTW i document what where when i posted, i mean a major post/reply, not every small ones, IDK if this is common or uncommon (sense), but notification doesn't mention post details.
1725900698572.png

Also, you should not feel entitled to answers every time,
> How many posts i have made since i oined & how many times i contacted you? Members contact mods for CLARIFICATION.
> You should not insult members just bcoz your TITLE is moderator & we are not, or bcoz we are talking online & cannot reach each other physically.

and moderation will be applied at our discretion.
Sure, but do it politely yourself. Provide message facility to contact staff privately for clarification. There are many websites provided by XENFORO which can be customized with many features. Since beginning i have requested this.
Please refrain from tagging us for minor issues.
You know what you delete hence it is minor.
But a member doesn't know what was deleted hence it is major for the member.

Last edited:
No it is not related to topic & i'm fine with such replies deleted. BUT DOES THIS WEBSITE'S NOTIFICATION TELL WHAT EXACTLY WAS DELETED BY POST-ID# OR DATE/TIME, ETC?🤦‍♂️:LOL:
So, you know you posted off topic random stuff but you want us to provide you with explanation and screenshot of what we removed? Dont you think thats too much to expect?

:oops::rolleyes:> This is TOO PERSONAL & contradicts etiquette! :LOL:LEAVE COMMON SENSE, EVEN 6TH SENSE, MAGIC VOODOO POWERS🪄 ALSO CANT HELP IF NOTIFICATION DOESN'T MENTION EXACT POST
I don't see any contradiction. You need to get out of the mindset that moderators owe you something. Cleaning up your mess is additional work for us and we are not getting paid for it. I hope you understand that.

> You should not insult members just bcoz your TITLE is moderator & we are not, or bcoz we are talking online & cannot reach each other physically.
Are you threatening me here?

Sure, but do it politely yourself. Provide message facility to contact staff privately for clarification. There are many websites provided by XENFORO which can be customized with many features. Since beginning i have requested this.
Sorry, there is no plan for such a feature.

So, you know you posted off topic random stuff but you want us to provide you with explanation and screenshot of what we removed? Dont you think thats too much to expect?
While having conversation anybody can put some casual lines. But put yourself in members shoes - if your post was removed w/o precise details then you would also react same way & want to clarify. So it is not too much to expect at all.

I don't see any contradiction. You need to get out of the mindset that moderators owe you something. Cleaning up your mess is additional work for us and we are not getting paid for it. I hope you understand that.
Why members contact mods? You need to get out of mindset of Moderator once & think like a member. I don't think anybody owes anybody anything on a casual chat forum. If you were not moderator then you may also create "mess" unknowingly or unintentionaly. Moderator is voluntary time pass thing, anybody can volunteer. Nobody is forcing you. You want salary, do a paid job onlline or offline like 3D CAD design, website & web app design, online tution, data entry, etc.
You list what a Mod is supposed to do & what not & we won't bother you again for anything inappropriate.

Are you threatening me here?
🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO: No, you misunderstood & insulted me & i just defended myself. And i responded casually with many emojies bcoz elders getting insulted by youngsters has become common both online & offline. But still you misunderstand me & think that i'm threatening you.🤦‍♂️ So just imagine that if i really insulted your common sense & etiquette then you would have replied far worse. Please don't talk like a typical 20s guy.

Sorry, there is no plan for such feature.
Then that's the drawback of this website & you are getting a feedback. It is up to you to communicate it to site owner or not. People like me who are part of many forums including designed with XENFORO, etc know what features can be enabled/implemented.