Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

Plus some members have held him personally accountable for his country's colonial past, he's not taking that very well, so he's lashing out. :p

You've familiar with the term Holocaust denier? Please acquaint yourself with the term Colonial apologist. And no, this isn't a false equivalence. Plus the icing is he's an Irishman, ( no I'm not being sarcastic) , descendant of a people known to be in the Forefront of anti colonialism given their experiences. He doesn't even take pride in his lineage nor does he see his country's past as a blind spot, given his stance on such matters out here.

Last edited:
You've familiar with the term Holocaust denier? Please acquaint yourself with the term Colonial apologist. And no, this isn't a false equivalence. Plus the icing is he's an Irishman, ( no I'm not being sarcastic) , descendant of a people known to be in the Forefront of anti colonialism given their experiences. He doesn't even take pride in his lineage nor does he see his country's past as a blind spot.

Yep, he is.

@nair . Falcon tagged me in his writeup and I didn’t even get a notification. I accidentally stumbled upon it. Can you please advise me here what i need to configure

@Arvind ; @Milspec ; @Ashwin ; @nair

Why was the thread - DISCUSSION ON TIMES NOW AT 2030H ON 05/03/2019 locked?

Just when Milspec posted his brilliant rebuttal and the discussion was poised to get interesting, you guys lock the thread.

I mean, give me a break.

Meeee !!!!!

I am practicing to be 'The Great Dictator'. I hate Socratic form of conversation. ;)
How do you get along with randomradio then? He's a sophist in the classical Greek tradition, such that most Greek sophists would tear their hair arguing with him. Then there's sancho.

Investigation is on, names can not be disclosed, else would compromise with the classified intel sources we have.

Put your trust in me, no questions asked.
Breaking: Sources tells me that this was an inside job.... There are unconfirmed report of sabotage attempt by Rival agencies.... Stay tuned for further updates

Breaking: Sources tells me that this was an inside job.... There are unconfirmed report of sabotage attempt by Rival agencies.... Stay tuned for further updates

Targets identified and neutralized. Don't ask how many.

@nair @Arvind @Bharath @Falcon @BlackOpsIndia @Falcon @Paro @Shajida Khan (just testing tagging ease)

Mods/admins: Is there some issue with tagging going on? I find I do not get tag alert to me sometimes. I did not get alerts to tagging of me in either of these posts recently:

India - Pakistan Standoff 2019

In this post I cannot easily tag @nair and @Bharath (the little selection menu does not pop up to choose from etc, so I have to type the full name out etc)....not sure if thats part of the problem.

Also is there a tagging limit to number of ppl in a post?

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
@nair @Arvind @Bharath @Falcon @BlackOpsIndia @Falcon @Paro @Shajida Khan (just testing tagging ease)

Mods/admins: Is there some issue with tagging going on? I find I do not get tag alert to me sometimes. I did not get alerts to tagging of me in either of these posts recently:

In this post I cannot easily tag @nair and @Bharath (the little selection menu does not pop up to choose from etc, so I have to type the full name out etc)....not sure if thats part of the problem.

Yeah selection menu is missing most of the time but I use it mostly on mobile so many it's limited to mobile only.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_

If someone posts something then edit it to add a tag, you wont get a notification. @Falcon generally edits a post multiple times to reply multiple member qoutes and i miss the notifications. Thats what I observed regarding the first issue.

@Paro is right - you wont get notified on a tag if its an edited post.
also, I did see that some people dont show up when you use th "@" symbol but it does tag when you type their handle correctly. seems like their alert settings/preferences. I havent got the access to the server - if I get it, I can clean it up a bit. or atleast get someone on my dev team to take a look.

the server certainly has issues with images.. they dont load if there are too many images. we have outgorwn the server. need to see..
@nair

@Paro is right - you wont get notified on a tag if its an edited post.
also, I did see that some people dont show up when you use th "@" symbol but it does tag when you type their handle correctly. seems like their alert settings/preferences. I havent got the access to the server - if I get it, I can clean it up a bit. or atleast get someone on my dev team to take a look.

the server certainly has issues with images.. they dont load if there are too many images. we have outgorwn the server. need to see..
@nair

Did you get alerts in my tagging here of you? Coz no drop down menu for you in my case.

If someone posts something then edit it to add a tag, you wont get a notification. @Falcon generally edits a post multiple times to reply multiple member qoutes and i miss the notifications. Thats what I observed regarding the first issue.

I wonder if @Shajida Khan who typed my name inline added as edit? Coz I didn't get the tag in this one:

Is a post supposed to show if it has been edited anyway (I forgot)....like "edited X number of times" etc...

Also does my name pop up in selection menu for others when you start typing @nil etc..?

Reactions: Paro and Hellfire