Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

There is a glitch certainly. @Paro is right .. about the issue, but not about what I do.

I tend to reply and since there tend to be multiple posts that I end up creating, I join them together.

@nair @Ashwin @Techy

May I request you to address the following issues in backend:

1. Joining of multiple posts by a single member in succession be allowed.
2. The tagging is an issue no doubt, either you do not get the drop down or you do not get the tagged notifications. I didn't get any alert for the conversation here.

Last edited:
I wonder if @Shajida Khan who typed my name inline added as edit? Coz I didn't get the tag in this one:

India - Pakistan Standoff 2019

Is a post supposed to show if it has been edited anyway (I forgot)....like "edited X number of times" etc...

Also does my name pop up in selection menu for others when you start typing @nil etc..?
yes your name pops up in the selection menu.

Reactions: Nilgiri
Did you get alerts in my tagging here of you? Coz no drop down menu for you in my case.
I did get an alert.. but wil be good if we test this while you are online.. we can do that and I can take some notes as to why and where this is reproducible so i can fix the bug

if you are saying that my name does not come in drop down, then maybe this has to do with admin settings than individual... again - if I get access, I can take a look at that as well..

@nair @Arvind @Bharath @Falcon @BlackOpsIndia @Falcon @Paro @Shajida Khan (just testing tagging ease)

Mods/admins: Is there some issue with tagging going on? I find I do not get tag alert to me sometimes. I did not get alerts to tagging of me in either of these posts recently:

In this post I cannot easily tag @nair and @Bharath (the little selection menu does not pop up to choose from etc, so I have to type the full name out etc)....not sure if thats part of the problem.

Also is there a tagging limit to number of ppl in a post?
Will look in to it....@ashwin

@nair ; @Falcon

Why did you guys lock up my conversation box and thereby denied me access to it? With the result, a PM to another member has now to be posted instead in a general thread.

The identity of the members notwithstanding, yes this forum and the previous one have suspicious origins. Please be careful what you share on private messages.

I know the exact ownership. Have met a couple of them. Chill.

The identity of the members notwithstanding, yes this forum and the previous one have suspicious origins. Please be careful what you share on private messages.
lol. its fine. Even if it's not owned by a Pakistani, they can always snoop around the site without an account. Its an open forum.

Lol.... What kind of suspicion you have? Or whom do you suspect?
I have suspicion on @Guynextdoor , BMD and _Anonymous_ being the same person suffering from dissociative identity disorder :p. It would be so cool if it was true. :LOL:
I also suspect @randomradio 's mom dropped him as a kid and he injured his prefrontal cortex to ever feel depressed. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

lol. its fine. Even if it's not owned by a Pakistani, they can always snoop around the site without an account. Its an open forum.

I have suspicion on @Guynextdoor , BMD and _Anonymous_ being the same person suffering from dissociative identity disorder :p. It would be so cool if it was true. :LOL:
I also suspect @randomradio 's mom dropped him as a kid and he injured his prefrontal cortex to ever feel depressed. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
You can begin by adopting a more masculine user name so that the newcomers aren't confused about your gender and then comment on dissociative identity disorder.

@nair; and my dear dear friend Eshwin who so carefully whets all my cements read comments ; @Arvind ;

I wish to discontinue membership here. Please let me know how, since what's a private matter is now a public issue. Please do the needful.

@nair; and my dear dear friend Eshwin who so carefully whets all my cements read comments ; @Arvind ;

I wish to discontinue membership here. Please let me know how, since what's a private matter is now a public issue. Please do the needful.

and why such ideas only comes around 3 am in morning?