Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

Are you accessing it from a PC or any phone? If possible try to clear cache and cookies and then relaunch browser and check. I tried from few american Ips in my office and it seems to be opening just fine. Looks like browser or a DNS cache issue to me.

That's the issue with Forum. I cleared Cache-Cookies multiple times but forum wasn't uploading, if it did couldn't sign nor browse it. Experienced this on Phone & PC.

• Agree
Reactions: Paro and Bali78
@Avi @Shashank
Hi,
My shoutbox stays like this, ever since i changed my email ID.
1520854615127.png

How do i correct it?

Have added Shoutbox with live posts feature , a long standing demand.
Let me know if its working properly.

All members can start/initiate new Conversations/PM to staff

Relevant smiles will be added :)

Edit - No shoutbox and very limited emoticons....what kind of Sorcery is that!!:eek:

Sbox is working , can you not see that ? give me a screenshot

FOLLOW < BROWSE ROOMS < JOIN SHOUTBOX , this is a one time event.

Emotions will be added slowly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grevion
@Avi @Aashish I wanted to Delete My Post in the Following Thread & Repost it. However, I'm not getting an option to delete it:
https://www.strategicfront.org/foru...c-system-in-the-future.1252/page-2#post-24059View attachment 2068
@Avi @Aashish @Levina same problem as @Parul stated , not getting any options to edit, or delete in forum posts.

There were cases where entire threads were deleted as posters deleted first post itself. Even 2 days back some deleted threads were recovered. I will check and will give edit option to everyone.

Reactions: Aravind
There were cases where entire threads were deleted as posters deleted first post itself. Even 2 days back some deleted threads were recovered. I will check and will give edit option to everyone.
Please check now. It should be working. You guys had edit permission but no delete permission. I allowed delete post permission but therads cannot be deleted.