Four senior Supreme Court judges complain against 'selective assignment of cases' by CJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
all four should be impeached....If there were some grievances they should have gone to the president instead of doing public nautanki in front of media... Funny thing is all the top congi & left crooks in media were present at the conference together for the first time.

Funny thing is all the top congi & left crooks in media were present at the conference together for the first time.

Its amazing how overt they are about this. Their ego has not changed one bit....but the stupidity remains in full flow still....or maybe that has grown too now.

Good response by govt and BJP, hold ship steady as she goes and make the no-good vermin walk the plank themselves...just nudge where needed.

I think this is not a politically motivated outcry but an effort to highlight a systemic failure. Congress BJP both know that if the matter gets dug deep, skeletons tumble from the closets and everyone is going to get fked. It's a basic failure of our judicial system that is pretty evident in the supreme court.There are some things that need to be fixed from bottom up. For example, which country has lawyers in a queue outside courts like hyenas waiting for carrion ? I was at a local court for an affidavit for a name change. I was only 18 years and had to bargain with lawyers because they saw I was young and thought they could rip me off. For a 10 minute job and a couple of signatures I was quoted 5x the normal fee. I called my father , he directed me to a typist , who did my job taking only what the actual court fees are. These are small time lawyers , imagine the top guns who are handling the big cases.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Infowarrior
I wish the four judges had done minimal homework before forming a Left-style union: ;)
DTbMXe6VAAAJ513.jpeg

Attachments

• DTbMXe6VAAAJ513.jpeg
    DTbMXe6VAAAJ513.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 230
Bar Council of India forms 7-member team to meet Supreme Court judges, asks parties not to politicise matter

The Bar Council of India said Saturday it had decided to form a seven-member delegation that will meet Supreme Court judges in the wake of a crisis in top judiciary after the public criticism of Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra by four senior judges.
Bar Council chairman Manan Kumar Mishra welcomed the government’s stand not to interfere and urged parties to refrain from politicising the issue, news agency ANI reported. Mishra said the council wanted an early resolution of the matter.
He had earlier said the council will hold meetings on Saturday and Sunday, adding it was “most unfortunate” that four senior judges sent a message that all was not well with the Supreme Court. He said the issue should have been “sorted out internally”.
In an unprecedented move, Justices Kurian Joseph, Ranjan Gogoi, Madan B Lokur and J Chelameswar held a press conference on Friday where they questioned “selective” case allocation and certain judicial orders.
They accused the Chief Justice of not strictly adhering to the rules in assigning cases to appropriate benches, which they said could create “doubts” about the integrity of the top court.
Speaking to the media at the residence of Justice Chelameswar, the judges said the apex court’s administration was “not in order”, and released an undated letter they wrote to Justice Misra in which they conceded that the CJI was the “master of the roster” but this was “not a recognition of any superior authority, legal or factual, of the Chief Justice over his colleagues”.
Soon after, the Congress, led by its president Rahul Gandhi, held a press conference where the party demanded a probe into the concerns raised by the judges. The ruling BJP, though, has refrained from speaking on the issue, calling it an “internal matter of the apex court”, and hit out at the Congress for using it to gain “political mileage.

Supreme Court judges vs CJI: Bar Council requests don’t politicise matter, SC Bar Association cites ‘grave concern’

The person I miss the most is Sir Markandey Katju. Would have loved to hear his view on what happened. In the past he already highlighted the fallacies in the judiciary on multiple occasions. His views were always neutral, he never spared the Congress nor the BJP.

There must be something massively wrong in the system for them to take this drastic step.

What is it? How have they substantiated their claim that democracy is in danger?

They should substantiate such a serious claim or should be impeached. Supreme court is a serious institution not some ghar wapsi media drama place.

And yes, things in judiciary were never perfect. Read the modern history of India to know.

They should substantiate such a serious claim or should be impeached. Supreme court is a serious institution not some ghar wapsi media drama place.

They have a clean track record and too much experience and expertise for us common folk to be passing random comments or judgments. Let us wait and see.

• Agree
Reactions: Infowarrior
They have a clean track record and too much experience and expertise for us common folk to be passing random comments or judgments. Let us wait and see.

There 22 other judges on supreme court who have a clean track record, too much experience and expertese for us common folk to be passing random judgements,.

Also look up a dictionary, asking someone to substantiate a claim is NOT passing a judgement, is it?

I say u r an idiot. You say explain, prove, substantiate. I say dont pass random judgement on me. Makes sense?

If a small time judge can be bribed from the local sessions court, imagine the prominent judges from a higher judicial body who are handling the big cases. You don't need to be a genius to understand how easy it is to bend a judge towards a favourable verdict. We got our a$$es kicked by the Islamic invaders and the British. It seems we are hell bent on kicking ourselves now. A dammed bloody nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.