HAL LUH / RSH Helicopter: News and Discussions

probably can try to implement like an air launched bhargavastra munitions that solar industries are developing maybe if it fit the dimensions. would already have a base design that is created for anti drone operations to work on and iterate the air launched version.
Airframe separation trials would need to be done but it could be an option.
 
Can you update us on Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) programme?

I have got 12 protype LUH already. The overall requirement is 187. There are two to three issues of flight control and engine condition on landing since it’s a single engine aircraft. These two issues, we are fairly confident of resolving it by December. But helicopter per se is really, really very good. I have flown in that and the. vibrations are less. Even the cabin space is such that I can put two stretchers in that. No helicopter can accommodate two stretchers. So, I’m seeing a very good market for LUH.