India Anti-Satellite (ASAT) Missile Developments

I was surprised to see Modi addressing the nation to announce this?
How many indians actually understood this new election gimmick?
ASAT weapon and election result???? out of 1.2 crore how many would even understand this???? This has nothing to do with election or will have any significant impact on it.....

But believe me It was a master stroke by PM....It is a big thing not for domestic population but international community

I was surprised to see Modi addressing the nation to announce this?
How many indians actually understood this new election gimmick?
You should take it up as a challenge. You're already eating grass but have the N bomb. Reham Khan's ex , being a visionary and a true statesman in our part of the world, ought to declare that they'd develop such weapons even if they had to survive only on air.

Something is not adding up. If Modi have to give statement about India's ASAT test only, why they was a CCS meeting before it and NSA was in the room and everyone in the room had their phones switched off.

Just before election but won't save the sinking ship
Dude see who liked your post...hint - he is pakistani 😂😂

ASAT weapon and election result???? out of 1.2 crore how many would even understand this???? This has nothing to do with election or will have any significant impact on it.....

But believe me It was a master stroke by PM....It is a big thing not for domestic population but international community

it does have a little effect on elections. But I think it's ok.

Indian PM tries to win election by doing an ASAT test
Pak dudes PM tries to retain confidence of his people by using F 16 to protect terrorists.

I think it's clear which way the two countries are headed.

Reactions: Bharath
I don't mind asat or recovering some territory of PoJK as achievement s in poll...

Why don't opposition party try it ?

Is it wrong ?

• Agree
Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
it does have a little effect on elections. But I think it's ok.
I don't think so.... 90% of voters wont have q clue what this means..... So no affect..... It's a big thing for the so called "Educated Twitteratis" and high end forums and SM users....

Guys, does this successful test also mean that anytime soon we can announce the successful test of our very own indigenous anti ICBM system? Coz ASAT also has that capability.

In theory, ASAT and mid course interception are very similar capabilities. But not affordable with our current levels of funding.

But this is something that we can use against Pakistani long range MRBMs and Chinese IRBMs alongside the Phase 2 of our BMD. Maybe it is planned along those lines.

Against ICBMs, we need much more capable radars.

Everything has effect on poll including not doing anything. This debate of somehow keeping armed forces separate or scientists separate is strangely twisted.

GoI of India has every moral and legal right to use every instrument under him as per powers conformed by Constitution of India to achieve every political objective they want. They don't go out of bounds that's why we have courts and other institutions.

What's the purpose of having elections then? We can always choose technocrats at much lesser cost. We want manifestation of will of people doesn't matter if you like or not.

Reactions: gothshiva