Status
Not open for further replies.
What is confirmed so far:

One Indian Aircraft Mi17 helicopter crashed in Indian area, cause not certain.

One Pakistani F16 shot down 3km inside Pakistani territory.

Nothing else is confirmed so far, not even remotely credible about 2nd jet of IAF.

Reactions: Parul

Nothing else is confirmed so far, not even remotely credible about 2nd jet of IAF.

Is the Mi-17 heli the crash in Budgam?

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
napak has officially claimed there is an Indian jet downed in POK so there is going to be a lot of egg on the face on one side before the day is finished. Let's see whose face it is.

Vishnu Som

Verified account

@VishnuNDTV
Following Following @VishnuNDTV
More
The fog of war. Contrary to reports thus far, all IAF pilots accounted for say some sources to me. A Pak F-16 has been lost on their side. Was it a case of friendly fire ? What happened to those pilots?

I won't believe anything what Pakistan is reporting. Whenever we suffer loss, our Armed forces accept it.

Hope we give bloody nose to Pakistan.

Vishnu Som

Verified account

@VishnuNDTV
Following Following @VishnuNDTV
More
The fog of war. Contrary to reports thus far, all IAF pilots accounted for say some sources to me. A Pak F-16 has been lost on their side. Was it a case of friendly fire ? What happened to those pilots?
it would be really funny if they ended up arresting their own pilot.

it would be really funny if they ended up arresting their own pilot.

Especially if ISPR put out the statement that they did. Hey someones right and someones wrong here. Guess let's see.

So far not a peep officially from India. Loving it. I think they (Pak) fell into some trap tbh, and are getting reamed right now.

Lot of sources are now reporting F-16 shot down....but may have landed on PoK side. Lets see guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.