Indian Political Discussion

This gentleman managed to scam the scammers. Behold the great Praveen Chakravarthy.

1560878340895.png

Dekho hamari Momota "Street fighter" Banarjee.
Ro Mudi Ro

View attachment 7532
Sometimes, I completely agree with the boorish approach Trump takes by calling reporters of such organizations out by labelling them as fake news purveyors and either answering or refusing to answer their questions. Too much liberty with facts coupled with pussilanimity on the part of politicians who either avoid their questions or deflect them has given them the impression that they own the narrative. Social Media has thoroughly screwed their narrative.

130 kids died in Bihar.

Modiji twitter handle-

Tweets on Yoga - 26 (in just past 2 days).
Tweets on kids - 0.
Tweets on Pulwama attack - 0.
Tweets on death of 5 soldiers in attack - 0.

Death of countrymen is not positive enough to soil pious handle of Prime Minister of India. #Respect.

130 kids died in Bihar.

Modiji twitter handle-

Tweets on Yoga - 26 (in just past 2 days).
Tweets on kids - 0.
Tweets on Pulwama attack - 0.
Tweets on death of 5 soldiers in attack - 0.

Death of countrymen is not positive enough to soil pious handle of Prime Minister of India. #Respect.

India should stop electing chief minister's from now on

Reactions: Bali78
BJP must go all out and do Bengal in AP. Break away good and dedicated cadre of TDP to strengthen BJP in AP. Jagan Reddy will turn out to be the biggest flop in 2024 or even before. Even in Telangana, BJP must occupy the main opposition position.
It's possible to do in Telangana. I am not so sure about AP though. Last election BJP got less than 1% vote in Andhra. It will be difficult to turn around so soon.

It's possible to do in Telangana. I am not so sure about AP though. Last election BJP got less than 1% vote in Andhra. It will be difficult to turn around so soon.
It requires dedicated work. The implosion of the TDP can always help. Barring Kerala, TN, some NE states & Kashmir, the BJP can use this period they enjoy power in the centre to build up their presence in those areas where they have meagre presence or vote share. Their strategy in Karnataka can serve as a template.

You will now see massive conversions by chritian missionaries and that will fuel Hindu fire. RSS will make a major inroads in AP.

It requires dedicated work. The implosion of the TDP can always help. Barring Kerala, TN, some NE states & Kashmir, the BJP can use this period they enjoy power in the centre to build up their presence in those areas where they have meagre presence or vote share. Their strategy in Karnataka can serve as a template.
Correct. But if you see even Karnataka took decades of hard work before BJP emerged as a dominant force. Currently people of AP feel betrayed by BJP and that is something which needs time to heal. I am sure Jagan will fail to deliver much, but he has picked up a trick or two from his father and that might help to save his a$$. Challenge for BJP is to prevent AP to turn into another Yo-Yo state like TN. Andhra people are smart and if Modi can use his power in center to deliver some big ticket projects over next 5 years, then there is a chance for BJP to create it's base.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
You will now see massive conversions by chritian missionaries and that will fuel Hindu fire. RSS will make a major inroads in AP.
Sir, most Hindus are quite passive and hardly react to this conversion business.

As a child I spent few years in "Kandhamal" district of Odisha during the 80s. Those days you can count the number of Christans in the town. And then 10 years back the Kandhamal riots broke out due to killing of some Swamiji who opposed the conversation process. I was shocked to see the percentage of Christians has gone up to 25% of total population and nobody was bothered by such a massive change in demography. There was absolutely no news before the riots took pace and the change in demography was highlighted.

So even if Jagan promotes conversion, I am not sure Hindus are going to revolt against him.

Sir, most Hindus are quite passive and hardly react to this conversion business.

As a child I spent few years in "Kandhamal" district of Odisha during the 80s. Those days you can count the number of Christans in the town. And then 10 years back the Kandhamal riots broke out due to killing of some Swamiji who opposed the conversation process. I was shocked to see the percentage of Christians has gone up to 25% of total population and nobody was bothered by such a massive change in demography. There was absolutely no news before the riots took pace and the change in demography was highlighted.

So even if Jagan promotes conversion, I am not sure Hindus are going to revolt against him.
How many christians are there in Kandhamal now? sabki ghar wapasi ho gayi hai.

From day one I was saying Akhilesh was committing harakiri, glad he didn't listen to others. Perfect reply by Mayawati, the one who can't respect his father and uncle how will he respect others. Hard to believe this political imbecile was CM of most populous state of India. Who in right mind with age on his hand work hardest to revive an enemy and destroy own party?

From day one I was saying Akhilesh was committing harakiri, glad he didn't listen to others. Perfect reply by Mayawati, the one who can't respect his father and uncle how will he respect others. Hard to believe this political imbecile was CM of most populous state of India. Who in right mind with age on his hand work hardest to revive an enemy and destroy own party?
Only baboa. I don't blame him. He's an optimist too.