Know your staff and members ! About their Real Life !!!

Avi

Administrator
Dec 1, 2017
India
Hi , I am making this thread to highlight some details about the members who are working at various levels on this website.

This point was of particular issue regarding some forums in the past.

I understand there is a board of core members. Then there are leads in discipline. Each one of us would share a bit of info ( without compromising vital details online ).

I will start with myself and the info on this thread is voluntary and limited to understanding each one of us better.

My name is Avijit ,
I am a Bengali by birth. Presently in India. I work as a consultant and head in the department of emergency medicine and critical care in a corporate. I have completed my education in various countries including Russia , U.K , India
I am married with a single daughter.

Into forums since a long time, recently not much active due to work and family commitments.

I am working on this as a lead in software solutions and technical enhancement. ( I have some extensive experience in software and server management ). I have done my MBA in hospital administration aswell, a bit of man management skills thrown in would like the forum to be a standout.

You can reach me on my email listed here , aswell on the PM.

Hi I am Aashish.

I am Assamese by Birth.. Born in Assam, educated in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh. I am a Hindu and a kshatriya.

Bachelor's in Electronics and Communication Engineering with particular interest in Signal Processing and Digital Communication.

I was deeply interested in radar and embedding miniaturised tech in human body towards cyborg machination.

Beyond technology, my other interest was in Credit & Risk Management and hence pursued MBA in Finance & Marketing. Did a sizable stint in a Pvt Sector Bank and a MNC Bank before moving into Consultancy. For last few months, I am pursuing an entrepreneurial dream with a dear friend of mine. It's something very different from what I did before but had utilised every bit of knowledge learned till date Into this project.

Based on various relationships that I had build over years as part of my experience, I keep on hearing various things and participate in few projects as well as part of consulting.

I am part of this group as a core members connecting the front and back.. will actively contribute towards my topic of interest .. hoping to put forth some good topics to read and connect with..

Feel free to connect to me in case of any issues..

Regards,

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

Ashutosh here, also as Vyom on other forums. It is my pen name as well and all write ups will be signed off as such.

I am a observer by nature, an engineeer by profession, and a factual relativist by philosophy. I find it enthralling learn, unlearn and relearn ideas because I firmly believe we are never really "know" anything. We are a bit better "in the know" at times, somehow in an incremental progress, as each study adds a tiny bit of insight to our understanding.

For a fact we are reductionist by nature and no one understands or knows the full scope of what is called as "reality"; to paraphrase "we humans, facing limits of knowledge, and things we do not observe, the unseen and the unknown, resolve the tension by squeezing life and the world into crisp commoditized ideas". (A classification Algorithm if you may call it anything)

I don't categorize things as good or Evil, or with morality (as I have found such things to be relative, and Universalism to be sham)

India, my nation and those of my forefathers, has my absolute allegiance and love. This is without any rationality and reason. Just as it is.

Regards,
Vyom

Last edited:
Hi to all,
I'm Tarun K. and X_Killer as username of Older Forum. I'm from Agra, Uttar Pradesh by root but now a resident of New Delhi. I belongs to a Hindu Brahmin family but still I'm a hardcore Indian.

My qualification is B.Tech. in Electronics & Comm. stream from UTPU and M.Tech. in Digital Electronics from LNCT, Bhopal. Presently I'm persuing P.Hd. just to have Doctor as prefix ;)

My career is full of uncertainties with collective experience of almost 5 years regular in Hewlett Packard, Cisco System and SAMTEL. Also worked on various defense projects under these companies including MFDs simulation and testing intended for Su-30MKI.

I'm exceptional in my family because I'm the only one who is not belongs to Armed Forces, rest all are distributed in all three wings of forces.

If I found anything found about myself than surely I'll share that with you guys..

Regards,
Tarun K.

Hey,

Just got the migration info.

On my background Bengali raised in Maharashtra, living in Colorado married to a californian. B.E Mech, MS Mech. Worked for DPSU and MNC's in India. Worked mostly in Design and testing in Aerospace, Wind Energy and HVAC in US. Currently Engineering Manager -Testing and Calibrations of one of the largest Commercial HVAC organisation. Machine design, Instrumentation, Industrial Automation are close to my heart,

Mostly interested in tactical battlefield combat systems and strategic planning.

Extremely fond of things that are fast and loud, have a soft spot for shooting, automation, wood working, gardening, cooking and volunteer work.

-Milspec

Hello All,

I am a punjabi and kshatriya by birth; a software architect by accident. I did my Bachelors (India) and Masters (US) in the field of Computer Science. Thereafter, still working in US. I am married and blessed with a handsome son.

My real name is Dev but online I go by the moniker WhyCry as sarcasm since that's what most of the other forums did out there. I clinged on the defence forum as curiosity and have learn a lot over the years. I do get classily abusive; please refer to first sentence to know why :devilish:.

I did couple themes on the previous forum which some people liked and some did not :). Hope I can help the community here as well.

-WhyCry

P.S. Still grumpy about not getting the notification about the new site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Just got the migration info.

On my background Bengali raised in Maharashtra, living in Colorado married to a californian. B.E Mech, MS Mech. Worked for DPSU and MNC's in India. Worked mostly in Design and testing in Aerospace, Wind Energy and HVAC in US. Currently Engineering Manager -Testing and Calibrations of one of the largest Commercial HVAC organisation. Machine design, Instrumentation, Industrial Automation are close to my heart,

Mostly interested in tactical battlefield combat systems and strategic planning.

Extremely fond of things that are fast and loud, have a soft spot for shooting, automation, wood working, gardening, cooking and volunteer work.

-Milspec

We need to go out for a ride someday.

Reactions: bonobashi
hi,

I am a hindu brahmin from Uttar Pradesh. Done my B. tech in IT, MBA in marketing and presently working on few project with a dear friend.

Himanshu Pandey is my known name and used on all forums. I had been active on forums with same name and recently rejoined here with friends to make a place where knowledge is only coin to trade. India as civilization and nation is my first god and ready to lock horn with anyone who insult this great nation.

History, Constitution, strategy and tactics are few areas in which I am interested.

TamBrahm born and brought in Bombay, married to a Maharashtrian and settled in Bangalore for the past 5 years. Economics graduate with electives of international and monetary economics at the masters level and an MBA in marketing. Worked with most top brands in India during my advertising stint. Started my own company, which got funded and later I exited. Now a full time trader and broker in the commodities and equity markets.

In case, you guys need random stuff like thread cleaning will be able to do. No tech work possible.

Last edited:
Morning gentlemen,

I’m Dash (it’s my surname) from Pune. I am from Odisha and resident of Bangalore. I’m BSC physics (hnrs).

First of all kudos to you guys to come up with this idea.

I work in the software industry and been working for last 14 years in the field of BI and data warehousing. I am also a full time business man.

I have been interested in military and especially aviation and navy and active in some and following many forums.

The latest best thing to my hobby happened when @dray pinged about this forum.

Many of you would know me by my handle and some are my facebook friends.

I like to see this forum becoming an important destination for thinkers and planners in defence, foreign affairs and all things related to India’s development into a world beater society.

Hope we all define the real meaning of “being an intellectual” and contribute towards strategic and tactical discourse.

Regards,
Dash

Hi Everyone,

I came to know about migration today. I have been on old forums with name Techy. on PDF I never revealed my name or nationality but here I would be honest. My real name is Shekhar which I rarely use in virtual world.

I am from Bihar(northern part) born and brought up there only. I have completed my B.Tech and work with Canada based MNC from Bangalore location as senior developer. Defence is my passion since childhood, always wanted to join the forces but somehow stars aligned to push me into software development. I am very less active on social media platforms but I do follow most of you silently on forum. My main areas of interests are: Military History, Aerospace and to some extent submarines.

Hope we all have a nice time here.

Thanks,
Techy

Last edited:
I am a doctor from Mumbai. Degree---MBBS. I am a Brahmin and my mother tongue is marathi. I am interested in military issues and am the military expert of a desi forum called echarcha which is owned by my cousin. I write movie reviews for entertainment . Avi and Shashank had started a forum called emasti exclusively for my movie reviews but it did not attract too many members and had to be closed. I love history and am well read on history of my people---the maratha empire. Also both world wars etc.

Hi I am Aashish.

I am Assamese by Birth.. Born in Assam, educated in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh. I am a Hindu and a kshatriya.

Bachelor's in Electronics and Communication Engineering with particular interest in Signal Processing and Digital Communication.

I was deeply interested in radar and embedding miniaturised tech in human body towards cyborg machination.

Beyond technology, my other interest was in Credit & Risk Management and hence pursued MBA in Finance & Marketing. Did a sizable stint in a Pvt Sector Bank and a MNC Bank before moving into Consultancy. For last few months, I am pursuing an entrepreneurial dream with a dear friend of mine. It's something very different from what I did before but had utilised every bit of knowledge learned till date Into this project.

Based on various relationships that I had build over years as part of my experience, I keep on hearing various things and participate in few projects as well as part of consulting.

I am part of this group as a core members connecting the front and back.. will actively contribute towards my topic of interest .. hoping to put forth some good topics to read and connect with..

Feel free to connect to me in case of any issues..

Regards,
Gujarat ma kya bhai ?

Hi frends ..i am a orthopaedic surgeon based in mumbai.
Though from medical field defence has been my passion since childhood.
M a silent learner on forums for past 15 years.
Very happy to see all members on our very own forum.

Regards
Vishal

Hi , I am making this thread to highlight some details about the members who are working at various levels on this website.

This point was of particular issue regarding some forums in the past.

I understand there is a board of core members. Then there are leads in discipline. Each one of us would share a bit of info ( without compromising vital details online ).

I will start with myself and the info on this thread is voluntary and limited to understanding each one of us better.

Will you help out a confused East Bengali peasant?

Apparently this thread is not only for the administration members but for anyone who wants to stand up and take a bow. Is that correct?

Out of all who have so stood up and taken a bow, there are some (four, I think) who are marked [Administrator] and three or so who are marked [TeamStratfor]. I take it that only you seven are the members of the administration team?