Misrepresentation of Strategic front and its core team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levina

Social media admin
Dec 2, 2017
To the audience which has been encouraging and supportive,
I thought you deserved to know as to why we had to cancel the live Q&A session, for a third consecutive time.
The trend of our competitors sabotaging the site's reputation continues unabated. Whenever an announcement regarding an interview gets published on our social media accounts, our competitors swiftly approach our guests to mislead them about the site.
Yesterday too we faced a situation where our guest developed a cold feet to appear on the site despite two of our administrators giving him their location and contact number.
Last week I did call up the guest on his personal number from my primary number and had talked to him in depth regarding the site and the way it functions. Its only after a verbal and email confirmation that I decided to announce the interview on the website.
From facing internet bullying to threatenings i think I've faced them all from our competitors and so have the administrators of the site.
I am sure our good work will speak for itself.
They say " people pelt stones at trees which bear fruits",so I guess all we can do is to take this in our stride and move on.

Regards
Levina

@safriz
@Sathya
@Schwifty
@randomradio
@Star Wars
@Nilgiri
@lcafanboy
@VCheng
@Vicky
@GuardianRED
@Bali78
@screambowl
@Aditya
@Angel Eyes
@RATHORE
@Bharath
@Art90
@Arvind
@Herciv
@Parthu
@Parul

Last edited:
To the audience which has been encouraging and supportive,
I thought you deserved to know as to why we had to cancel the live &A session, for a third time.
The trend of our competitors sabotaging the site's reputation continues unabated. Whenever an announcement regarding the interview gets published on our social media accounts, our competitors swiftly approached our guests to mislead them about the site.
Yesterday too we faced a situation where our guest developed a cold feet to appear on the site despite two of our administrators giving him their location and contact number. And last week I did call up the Guest on his personal number from my primary number and had talked to him in depth regarding the site and the way it functions. Its only after a verbal and email confirmation that I decided to announce the interview on the website.
From facing internet bullying to threatenings i think I've faced them all from our competitors and so have the administrators of the site.
I am sure our good work will speak for itself.
They say " people pelt stones at trees which bear fruits",so I guess all we can do is to take this in our stride and will move on.

Regards
Levina

@safriz
@Sathya
@Schwifty
@randomradio
@Star Wars
@Nilgiri
@lcafanboy
@VCheng
@Vicky
@GuardianRED
@Bali78
@screambowl
@Aditya
@Angel Eyes
@RATHORE
@Bharath
@Art90
@Arvind
@Herciv
@Parthu
@Parul

Levina. , you have done a great work , don't bother about people who believe in propaganda than reality , a simple cross check on the domain , server details would have confirmed the same.

Sorry to say but how a respected member got swayed by such propaganda is beyond me.

Just to clarify the details :-
Server is in my name with original India address and contact.
Domain name is in AASHISH's name with his original India address.
Adsense publisher ID is mine with my addresses in India.

I challenge the people who threw these allegations on social media or elsewhere to prove any sort of connection to any Anti-India element with this website or any of the staff of this website.

We have all shared our details in "know your staff thread" moreover some of the team members here like myself , Shashank and few others have been around on many forums as staff , founders ,admins and members including D-F-I , I-D-B , DEFENCE.PK , BRF , WAB.

Just one more point , I have seen this kind of forum war in the past and I was at the fore-front of exposing ID-F's link with DEF..PK based WDN way back in 2011. all details are still present on threads archived in D-F-1 , BRF from way back in 2011.

You can talk to people who have an open mind not to ones who have vested interest in their mind ,
strategic front's success is getting to individuals who are incapable to run their own show efficiently.

Cheers
AVI

Event -
We were planning to have an Q&A session with @rajfortyseven aka Col V Bhat. In a turn to worst, Col Bhat had written the following in his twitter account

It's a shame that he chose to write all that in spite of me and nair personally giving him our addresses, phone contact and details as he wanted. His accusations about us being dubious characters is not only out of the line but rather annoying that a man of his calibre chose to fall for the lowest possible way out of passing the buck over doing anything proper to authenticate it himself.

We will use this thread to give details out again as we have done in the past.

Forum war at its best..... But as a policy Strategic Front will not fall to the level of our competitors..... We will stand on our own feet and grow ourselves rather than playing dirty politics....

Well said Nair , sometimes people forget its 2018 , we have a lot to do in real life than cage ourselves to these sort of loser attitudes online.

@Levina , please send a vote of thanks to our guest from our team at strategic-front , and we wish him good health and prosperity in real life.

We had expected this and may other dirty tricks when we sat down discussing the launch of this site. Its obvious that certain other forums cannot digest healthy competition and resort to activities of dubious nature themselves.

If anybody has any queries about me you can further reach me at : - [email protected] , I am living in Bangalore with my family
Area code : 560098.

Last edited:
I have spent enough time along with most of seasoned forumers here and I was one of those guys who waged a war against Older Forum as tariq's identity was doubtful and we had genuine questions.
In case of strategic front all stakeholders who have any legal ownership with site are Indians residing in India. Url, Server or adsense account all are at Indian Addresses and different people and one cannot fake so many things. But still some old propagandist use their proximity with certain people to spread misinformation about this place and If I know they will try to poach members from here to ruin this place.

If this is a Pakistani owned forum and I have root access to server itself . :unsure:

We need all your support with this and are planning a Bangalore meet very soon so members and team can meet each other face to face. will share the details soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will put out the whole genesis steps

1520741842125.png

and this

1520742344592.png

and finally startegic front was born

Within this, i would also like to take this opportunity and clarify.

" A group of founding members moved out from a old home of theirs which had a shadowy past and skeletons in the closet. They have strengthened us deeply and since i have personally met them, the amalgamation of ideas meant , there is a heightened expectation of quality work from all members"

Common Mail from Webmaster

This is the Genesis of the Strategic Front.

As most of you folks already know, we as a group had been active in various forums in the past. It was tiring to see almost all forums having some shadowy past and connections. In the past we tried to steer clear of it and even to the extent of buying proposition as detailed above.

Will put more detailsout here

Event -
We were planning to have an Q&A session with @rajfortyseven aka Col V Bhat. In a turn to worst, Col Bhat had written the following in his twitter account

It's a shame that he chose to write all that in spite of me and nair personally giving him our addresses, phone contact and details as he wanted. His accusations about us being dubious characters is not only out of the line but rather annoying that a man of his calibre chose to fall for the lowest possible way out of passing the buck over doing anything proper to authenticate it himself.

LOL your reputation precedes you.

The wise would take this opportunity to ponder, the fools will abuse others.

Event -

Lost complete respect for this Person!

For a person to be an expert in satellite imagery - has jump the gun - without doing due diligence or any proper homework. Im pretty sure that someone has sent those details to him and instead of verify them - chose to post it in twitter. Sad and pathetic to say the least. One can see this as he hasn't replied to any post by the admins and levina!

@Levina - he posted a mobile no. - he has created trouble here.... hope all is ok for that person!

I have spent enough time along with most of seasoned forumers here and I was one of those guys who waged a war against Older Forum as tariq's identity was doubtful and we had genuine questions.
In case of strategic front all stakeholders who have any legal ownership with site are Indians residing in India. Url, Server or adsense account all are at Indian Addresses and different people and one cannot fake so many things. But still some old propagandist use their proximity with certain people to spread misinformation about this place and If I know they will try to poach members from here to ruin this place.

This is a Pakistani owned forum and I have root access to server itself . :unsure:

We need all your support with this and are planning a Bangalore meet very soon so members and team can meet each other face to face. will share the details soon.

I am back in India and I would like to attend if that sort of thing is cool.

Honestly, after all the hoops you people jumped through, and all the trouble you guys went through with verification and identification; only a fool would fall for the mudslinging and propaganda. And if the Col fell for that, that frankly says more about him than us.

So ghani khamma to the Colonel, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Reactions: Shashank and Levina
For the Domain and DNS
1520744106927.png

We have used privacy filters as detailed below

1520742973245.png

The gmail is mine and its the same which i have been using for all my life and has used the same to communicate with Col bhat.

Clicking the personal information
1520743140602.png

This is the same address that i have submitted to Mr Bhat in my email to him

Event -

I am not accusing the admins here.

But why are you guys not putting Indian flags and flags of nationalities of respected members.

Most of the folks here are from the old forum which was run by Pakistani.

If strategic forum is a world forum with out flags, then people have their doubts.

Raj forty seven is posting evidence, it is up to admins to clarify in this regard.

It is a war like situation between India and Pakistan these days in cyberspace and i think raj forty seven is cautious.

For the Domain and DNS
View attachment 2019

We have used privacy filters as detailed below

View attachment 2016

The gmail is mine and its the same which i have been using for all my life and has used the same to communicate with Col bhat.

Clicking the personal information
View attachment 2017
This is the same address that i have submitted to Mr Bhat in my email to him

Bas kar bhai ... you have proven your point ... i hope the misunderstanding is resolved

Reactions: Levina
My personal opinion.

You guys lost the plot in your previous iteration itself when you rode piggyback on Pakistani ownership.

That thing sticks.

I have nothing against any soldier, current or ex, who refuses to associate.

I hear your grievance. But to the guys badmouthing this soldier, I say get a life. He does not want your respect.

Cheers, Doc

Everyone makes mistakes; should they be permanently and indefinitely stigmatized and impacted because of it from here on out?

My personal opinion.

You guys lost the plot in your previous iteration itself when you rode piggyback on Pakistani ownership.

That thing sticks.

I have nothing against any soldier, current or ex, who refuses to associate.

I hear your grievance. But to the guys badmouthing this soldier, I say get a life. He does not want your respect.

Cheers, Doc
Exactly!

• Agree
Reactions: vsdoc
Status
Not open for further replies.